unstable v3.0.87 available

Jon

• Administrators

I've uploaded the source now to /unstable so you can so what i've done with the Stacks/Vectors and the .NET 2003 UPX fix (to verify it actually works! :whistle: )

Tylo,

you said I could remove a couple of things from your vector declaration, can you post it again with changes, I wouldn't want to delete the wrong line B)

Will do.

/Ok. It's details, really.

Removed second param and line 6:

void realloc(size_type nCapacity)
{
   Data t;
   T *i;
   t.begin = t.end = new T[ nCapacity ];
   t.final = t.begin + nCapacity;
   for (i=m.begin; i!=m.end; *t.end++ = *i++);
   delete [] m.begin;
   m = t;
}

PS: this is a simplfied vector class. It works very well with PODs (Plain Old Data), but if you need vectors with more functionality, or have vector items with elaborate contructors/destructors, its better to use std::vector.

---------

Another detail: something like this occurs 3 times in script_parser.cpp:

g_oVarTable.Assign(sVarName, vTemp, nReqScope);

g_oVarTable.GetRef(sVarName, &pvTemp, nReqScope);

Can be be combined: (does only one lookup)

g_oVarTable.Assign(sVarName, vTemp, nReqScope, &pvTemp);

Edited by tylo

blub

No regression with the version upload on 13th under XP/Sp1

I will have a look at the dbg-bastard impact with the source uploaded to day since, from my point of view, the AutoItV2toV3 1.02 is stable. :whistle:

You might want to take a look at the version number reported at install time Jon. The installer reports that it is installing 3.0.86 BTW; where are you drawing the previous version info from? I suspect it's the registry. The installer reported Version 3.0.81 (was actually 3.0.86) as the current version, which is probably the last one that I installed using the installer. Since then I have just manually changed the files. I have not used Nullsoft for quite awile now so I don't remember the script line that has to be changed. Using Inno, I would have just used code to check the version of AutoIt3.exe currently on the system.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

I don't use the Nullsoft installer any longer Jon. What is the file extension used for the script file? I need that information for a little app I am putting together and I may eventually need a template file to go with it. For now just the extension will do. I have already written it to handle Inno but I think it will be an improvement if I can also handle NSIS scripts.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

Thanks Jon. I will work on the addition.

George