FTP UPLOAD

Hi All, i have looked around for this for a while and have not found much. I have a program that grabs the external ip of a computer than saves it as "ip.txt" on "c:/". i would like it to then upload the ip.txt to my ftp server. can anyone tell me the command for that.

Thanks

Hard work never killed anyone but why take the chance?

HI,

search for ftp.au3 from wouter.

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Hi All, i have looked around for this for a while and have not found much. I have a program that grabs the external ip of a computer than saves it as "ip.txt" on "c:/". i would like it to then upload the ip.txt to my ftp server. can anyone tell me the command for that.

Thanks

motive?

hm.... all of your topics, when considered together sound like a real winner of a script.... uploading a computer's ip address, changing startup screens, listing files....

Edited by cameronsdad

motive?

hm.... all of your topics, when considered together sound like a real winner of a script.... uploading a computer's ip address, changing startup screens, listing files....

actaully we have just had about 5 computers stolen from were i work. i was planning on adding this program to our latest images so that if they do decide to walk away that we might get them back.

Hard work never killed anyone but why take the chance?

actaully we have just had about 5 computers stolen from were i work. i was planning on adding this program to our latest images so that if they do decide to walk away that we might get them back.

do you guys have an alarm or camera system? if you want, i can have one of our sales guys give you a call, i work at a national alarm company.