iDFree (Lyrics Finder)

magician13134

Sorry guys, no source yet.

Any advice/bugs/etc. that you want to share, feel free, I'm open to suggestions. Thanks.

Screenshot:

Posted Image

Images are all included via FileInstall, no other files are required. I recommend opening iTunes first, otherwise it's kinda pointless (except manual mode)

Umm.... can anyone help? I can't upload the file... it says 738kb used of 1mb, but under 'manage attachments' it says there are 0! I can't delete that one, and I can't upload a new one!

Until then, here's a mirror I uploaded (case-sensitive, linux server):

http://www.magicsoftinc.com/software/iDFree2.1.exe

Edited by magician13134

ummm, what exactly does it do? And people aren't likely to run it unless you give the source. Nothing personal ya know, just basic security.

Edited by fear1313

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

It finds lyrics to individual songs, or your entire library, applies them to the song, or saves them to a file, or both, and I don't really understand why people won't run it... I personally don't think there's any damage autoit can do, and if there was, would it really be any easier to find it in 1500+ line of code? I'm just not ready to give out the source yet...

Trust me, in the hands of someone who knows what their doing, AutoIt can do alot of damage. I've made a couple deadly virus's myself with it. Never released 'em (and I'm not going to) but they prove a point. And lines of code like _DosRun( "format C:\" ) have a tendencie to stick out.

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

It's safe. I ran it and it's fine, but i don't really understand how it works (lol)

Thank you :whistle:

Anyway, run it with iTunes open, it'll automatically grab the song info, press 'Edit info' to open an edit track information box, press batch mode to grab lyrics to an entire playlist/library, etc. Oh yeah, pressing 'iBoost' allows you to boost the playcount of your entire library