Tool Bar

testingtest

Hello and welcome your about to see a work in progress. The idea came from here one of my early scripts and Manadar build the nice GUI and I decided to make a Vista sort of theme for windows. It is not finished yet but I am posting to get more idea's and feed back I might be able to add my other script in also that can be found here.

There are a lot of people that helped so far and Ill name a few but there will be more I hope

Note they aren't in any certain order :whistle: and if I forgot you tell me and youll be added :D

- Secure_ICT

- Valuater

- Touch

- Larry

- Mr Icekirby

- Piano_Man

- _Kurt

- nfwu

heres a image of the gui so far note the gui is not completed, and I added my background to show you what it looks like and I hid my icons :lmao:

Posted Image

and here is what it looks like when you slide it in

Posted Image

Note in the first picture you'll see a input box that says "Enter Command" and a run button under this part of the script will do a lot of little things...

heres a shorts list :P Note the run commands are already finished but more are welcomed

- help ;will list all the commands

- win chat

- notepad

- calculator

- paint

- ip

- computer name

- user name

- @LogonDomain

- @LogonDNSDomain

- logon server

- os type

- os version

- desktop size

- beep

- lock ; will lock the computer with a gui or with a flash drive just need to tell the script what one :P

- talk

- connection

- cmd 1

- cmd 2 ; this one will make a batch file incase your using this at work or at school

- move ; note this command will be taken out maybe it moves the input box were you would type these commands

- cd tray ; can open all cd trays or close all cd trays or you can open a certain cd tray if you want

- hide ;hides you desktop icons

- show ; reverse hide so you can see your icons again

- transparent 1 ; sets the transparenty of the inputbox

- transparent 2 ; sets the transparenty of any given window

- run ; for example sol.exe

- picture ; uses captdll.dll

- credits ; shows who made it and the help of others

I hope these pictures aren't to big and any idea's are welcomed as said above

I think it will be nice and small for any usb , floppy and cd which is good for at work but mostly usb you get in trouble for floppy and cd's

[edited] this will be a big project.. well not really with the help of all the scripters here but I am usally busy but aren't we all , and if you find spelling mistake so or grammer I am sorry but really English isn't my language

Edited by testingtest

• Moderators

can you tell me what you think of it and maybe what I could do better :whistle:

Think of what :D ... All I see is a link to another thread, or am I missing the obvious :P

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Think of what :P ... All I see is a link to another thread, or am I missing the obvious :whistle:

the links to other threads are what I might add and were I got my idea from. The actual script in still in progess I mean't what do you think of the GUI and was wondering what else should be added

• Moderators

the links to other threads are what I might add and were I got my idea from. The actual script in still in progess I mean't what do you think of the GUI and was wondering what else should be added

Ok, so sense you are asking what people think... I think it's a nice looking GUI I guess... but I think it's stupid to post a future want to project in the Example Scripts forum without the damn script or app itself. Don't you think this is more of a chat subject until you're ready to show the code? Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

You're asking us to judge a concept. The concept is good but working code would be much better even if it's not finished.

You mention that maybe more people will help but how will they do that without the code?

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

i wasn't frowning at your idea, i was frowning at your attitude.. "54 views and no replies so il'l take my script back.." it's only been 1 1/2 days since you posted it.

Don't bother, It's inside your monitor!------GUISetOnEvent should behave more like HotKeySet()