ListViews

Hi, wellcom to forum!

See in the help file for _GUICtrlListViewGetCheckedState().

Spoiler

Using OS: Win 7 Professional, Using AutoIt Ver(s): 3.3.6.1 / 3.3.8.1

AutoIt_Rus_Community.png AutoIt Russian Community

My Work...

Spoiler

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngProjects: ATT - Application Translate Tool {new}| BlockIt - Block files & folders {new}| SIP - Selected Image Preview {new}| SISCABMAN - SciTE Abbreviations Manager {new}| AutoIt Path Switcher | AutoIt Menu for Opera! | YouTube Download Center! | Desktop Icons Restorator | Math Tasks | KeyBoard & Mouse Cleaner | CaptureIt - Capture Images Utility | CheckFileSize Program

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngUDFs: OnAutoItErrorRegister - Handle AutoIt critical errors {new}| AutoIt Syntax Highlight {new}| Opera Library! | Winamp Library | GetFolderToMenu | Custom_InputBox()! | _FileRun UDF | _CheckInput() UDF | _GUIInputSetOnlyNumbers() UDF | _FileGetValidName() UDF | _GUICtrlCreateRadioCBox UDF | _GuiCreateGrid() | _PathSplitByRegExp() | _GUICtrlListView_MoveItems - UDF | GUICtrlSetOnHover_UDF! | _ControlTab UDF! | _MouseSetOnEvent() UDF! | _ProcessListEx - UDF | GUICtrl_SetResizing - UDF! | Mod. for _IniString UDFs | _StringStripChars UDF | _ColorIsDarkShade UDF | _ColorConvertValue UDF | _GUICtrlTab_CoverBackground | CUI_App_UDF | _IncludeScripts UDF | _AutoIt3ExecuteCode | _DragList UDF | Mod. for _ListView_Progress | _ListView_SysLink | _GenerateRandomNumbers | _BlockInputEx | _IsPressedEx | OnAutoItExit Handler | _GUICtrlCreateTFLabel UDF | WinControlSetEvent UDF | Mod. for _DirGetSizeEx UDF

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngExamples: 
ScreenSaver Demo - Matrix included | Gui Drag Without pause the script | _WinAttach()! | Turn Off/On Monitor | ComboBox Handler Example | Mod. for "Thinking Box" | Cool "About" Box | TasksBar Imitation Demo

Like the Projects/UDFs/Examples? Please rate the topic (up-right corner of the post header: Rating AutoIt_Rating.gif)

* === My topics === *

==================================================
My_Userbar.gif
==================================================

AutoIt is simple, subtle, elegant. © AutoIt Team

Thanks, but I will check witch Test is marked. Not the ListView Numbers

ListView:

Test | Description

Software Testing the new Software

Test Software is marked, when I click auf Next wenn show a MsgBox in this box is the name of the marked Test. Here Software

My UDFs:- _RegEnumKey

• Moderators

Thanks, but I will check witch Test is marked. Not the ListView Numbers

ListView:

Test | Description

Software Testing the new Software

Test Software is marked, when I click auf Next wenn show a MsgBox in this box is the name of the marked Test. Here Software

Here's a question, he gave you an answer, and from the time he posted, to the time you posted, there's practically no way you could have even tried to see if it worked, if you were experienced in AutoIt maybe, but the fact you are asking this question, and the way you are asking it, makes me think you are not.... but the question... did you bother to even try his suggestion? Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

I have testing this answer. but not yet, i have testing this yesterday.

Then to help us help you, and not waste anymore of your time and more importantly ours. Provide a working/runnable example script (something small), and comment what you would like to see. Without you providing the tools necessary to help you, you're only chasing your tail.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I have testing. Here is a picture

Posted Image

#include <GuiConstants.au3>
#include <GuiListView.au3>

opt('MustDeclareVars', 1)
Dim $listview, $Btn_Get, $Btn_Exit, $msg, $Status, $ret
GUICreate("ListView Get Checked State", 392, 322)

$listview = GUICtrlCreateListView("col1|col2|col3", 40, 30, 310, 149)
GUICtrlSendMsg($listview, $LVM_SETEXTENDEDLISTVIEWSTYLE, $LVS_EX_GRIDLINES, $LVS_EX_GRIDLINES)
GUICtrlSendMsg($listview, $LVM_SETEXTENDEDLISTVIEWSTYLE, $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT, $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT)
GUICtrlSendMsg($listview, $LVM_SETEXTENDEDLISTVIEWSTYLE, $LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES, $LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES)
GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("index 0|data1|more1", $listview)
GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("index 1|data2|more2", $listview)
GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("index 2|data3|more3", $listview)
GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("index 3|data4|more4", $listview)
GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("index 4|data5|more5", $listview)
_GUICtrlListViewSetColumnWidth ($listview, 0, 100)
$Btn_Get = GUICtrlCreateButton("Get From Index 2", 150, 200, 90, 40)
$Btn_Exit = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 300, 260, 70, 30)
$Status = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 302, 392, 20, BitOR($SS_SUNKEN, $SS_CENTER))

GUISetState()
While 1
   $msg = GUIGetMsg()
   Select
      Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Or $msg = $Btn_Exit
         ExitLoop
      Case $msg = $Btn_Get
         GUICtrlSetData($Status, "")
         Local $is_Checked = _GUICtrlListViewGetCheckedState ($listview, 2)
         If ($is_Checked <> $LV_ERR) Then
            If ($is_Checked) Then
               GUICtrlSetData($Status, "Item is Checked")
            Else
               GUICtrlSetData($Status, "Item not Checked")
            EndIf
         EndIf
   EndSelect
WEnd
Exit
Edited by Tiger
My UDFs:- _RegEnumKey

• Moderators

And what part of the "Help File" example doesn't work for you? On my XP Pro SP2 it is working fine. Are you using Vista?

Edit:

Wait... Your picture shows it is working!!

Edited by SmOke_N

• Moderators

On my Internet PC have I XP.

Read my edit.

• Moderators

by the Function _GUICtrlListViewGetCheckedState ($listview, 2) you can check with the number, bu how can i check with the Name of the test

Ugh... I am assuming English is not your native language... so can you (by example ... like commenting in the code) show us what you mean by "Name"?

• Moderators

Try this:

#include <GuiConstants.au3>
#include <GuiListView.au3>
#include <array.au3>

opt('MustDeclareVars', 1)
Dim $listview, $Btn_Get, $Btn_Exit, $msg, $Status, $ret
GUICreate("ListView Get Checked State", 392, 322)

$listview = GUICtrlCreateListView("col1|col2|col3", 40, 30, 310, 149)
GUICtrlSendMsg($listview, $LVM_SETEXTENDEDLISTVIEWSTYLE, $LVS_EX_GRIDLINES, $LVS_EX_GRIDLINES)
GUICtrlSendMsg($listview, $LVM_SETEXTENDEDLISTVIEWSTYLE, $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT, $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT)
GUICtrlSendMsg($listview, $LVM_SETEXTENDEDLISTVIEWSTYLE, $LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES, $LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES)
GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("index 0|data1|more1", $listview)
GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("index 1|data2|more2", $listview)
GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("index 2|data3|more3", $listview)
GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("index 3|data4|more4", $listview)
GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("index 4|data5|more5", $listview)
_GUICtrlListViewSetColumnWidth ($listview, 0, 100)
$Btn_Get = GUICtrlCreateButton("Get From Index 2", 150, 200, 90, 40)
$Btn_Exit = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 300, 260, 70, 30)
$Status = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 302, 392, 20, BitOR($SS_SUNKEN, $SS_CENTER))

GUISetState()
While 1
   $msg = GUIGetMsg()
   Select
      Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Or $msg = $Btn_Exit
         ExitLoop
      Case $msg = $Btn_Get
         GUICtrlSetData($Status, "")
         Local $is_Checked = _GUICtrlListViewTextCheckState($listview, 'index 2', 1)
         If ($is_Checked <> $LV_ERR) Then
            If ($is_Checked) Then
               GUICtrlSetData($Status, "Item is Checked")
            Else
               GUICtrlSetData($Status, "Item not Checked")
            EndIf
         EndIf
   EndSelect
WEnd

Func _GUICtrlListViewTextCheckState($hLV, $sName, $nIndex)
    Local $aLVArray = ''
    For $iCC = 0 To _GUICtrlListViewGetItemCount($hLV)
        $aLVArray = _GUICtrlListViewGetItemTextArray($hLV, $iCC)
        If IsArray($aLVArray) And $aLVArray[$nIndex] = $sName Then
            Return _GUICtrlListViewGetCheckedState($hLV, $iCC)
        EndIf
    Next
    Return SetError(2, 0, 0)
EndFunc

• Moderators

Thanks. I have this testing and it's ver good. Another problem, when i'm click on a listview. can i show a gui with details

Your question is so broad, the only answer I can give is yes.

• Moderators

With GUICtrlSetOnEvent?

Probably more like GUIRegisterMsg() ... but again, I have no idea what you are really talking about.

• Moderators

Ok. When I click of ListViewItem, when must show a gui with infos.

I understand that part... what I'm saying is your question is still to broad. I'm going to stick with my original answer and say, learn to use GUIRegisterMsg(), we have no idea what your GUI does or what conditions you want to set to show whatever, or how you even plan on showing it. Again, we are back to a poor description (You didn't think out your question), and no code to base what you want off of, you got lucky with the help file last time, don't think you'll be so lucky posting a Help snippet this time.