Func Mem & Warcraft III

Hi chaps,

Well I'm allwais trying to get my problems sorted out by my self. But this time i have to ask you guys.

I trying to make anti cheting engine for Warcrft II FT and I stuck with first step :whistle: I have alocated whre in memory are stored loged user name and i nead to read it. For finding corect address I was using ArtMonkey. And address loks like this: 01323100. Value at this address is text "Slaughter" starting from first byte. So i wirted my script but i always give me a zero.....

I cheked my script few times.... Maybe its posible that memory isnt accesible for some seciuryti reasons? Because even some mem editors dosent find war3 proces.

First i thaugt taht addres is wrong I tried 01323100, 0x01323100, 0x1323100 and so on.... no results...

#include <mem_fnc.au3>
#include <array.au3>
$Process = "war3.exe"
$Pid = ProcessExists($Process)
$h_open = _MemOpen($pid)
$Read = _MemRead($h_open,0x1323100,8)
If IsArray($Read) Then
    _ArrayDisplay($Read, "Read Var" )
EndIf
_MemClose($h_open)
oÝ÷ ض­z²-¯'¶h¶¬jg¬r¸©·­8nZ"Zjëh×6
#include <mem_fnc.au3>
#include <array.au3>
#include <string.au3>
$Process = "d2loader(110).exe"
$Pid = ProcessExists($Process)
$h_open = _MemOpen($pid)
$Read = _MemRead($h_open,0x003938F0,8)
$Text = CHR($Read[0]) & CHR($Read[1]) & CHR($Read[2]) & CHR($Read[3]) & CHR($Read[4]) & CHR($Read[5])
MsgBox(0, "", $Text)

And i got right text!!

So i get to the point that Warcraft III Hame memory protection module.

Any Ideas how to bypass it?

Anti cheat engine for Warcraft III ? If you're worried that someone else will play the game, why not protect the folder where the files are to just allow your user to access them ?

> there are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

Anti cheat engine for Warcraft III ? If you're worried that someone else will play the game, why not protect the folder where the files are to just allow your user to access them ?

You didint got an idea..... We have big PvPGN server with a lot W3 players online. And at this moment there are a lot players cheating with maphack. So I have solution and i nead help to do that. I came here for scripting help not for ideas.

Any way i did not got yor idea of protecting a folder? What its gona give for me? I nead to read login info from game.

here is how its gona work.

W3 Game<-read memory->AutoIt->Autoit(chenk for cheats"maphack")->Post info to web(abuot player, cheat detection,leving,wins ect->Web Statistic

This first what im gona use.

So I will be greatfull for info.

• Moderators

I came here for scripting help not for ideas.

Pretty closed minded. :whistle: Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Pretty closed minded. :whistle:

This is geting a bit funnty.... hundreds of programes and all knows "F-U_c.k-Al-l" Abuot memory function nad how it working.... I'm geting despred....

And my this post geting too funny for me :/ hm....

I bet i wount get any help :/

Any way i did not got yor idea of protecting a folder? What its gona give for me? I nead to read login info from game.

here is how its gona work.

My bad, I thought you wanted to protect your copy of the game.

W3 Game<-read memory->AutoIt->Autoit(chenk for cheats"maphack")->Post info to web(abuot player, cheat detection,leving,wins ect->Web Statistic

Hmmm... can you really read other peoples accounts to see if they are using maphack, from your computer ?

> there are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

My bad, I thought you wanted to protect your copy of the game.

Hmmm... can you really read other peoples accounts to see if they are using maphack, from your computer ?

Well i all ready dit that for few games.... Like Diablo II. For our own servers.

To get info abuot hacks is prety easey. Do memory hash of game where is posible to change data for cheating and compare hash with originals withuot hacks. And you will get th asnwer. This is the engine withc is using PunkBuster and was using cheating death.

But the main reason witch i get is that game protect it self from accesing its memory... Maybe there is ways of bypassing it? Maybe somebody did that wit others games?

Wow... havn't seen one of these posters in a while. :/

Btw: Don't double post. You also posted in the new_Mum function thread.

To get info abuot hacks is prety easey.

First off... from the sound of it, I'm pretty sure I know more about 'hacking' than you do just from the basic concepts of how things work.... because I actually took the time to learn new ideas and how it works.. If it's that 'easey' then du it.

And No offense... but I'm pretty sure this is not the place for you. Hacking really isn't allowed on the forums... especially when you don't give you your real intentions of what you want the program to do.

If Blizzard protects the memory from access... it's for a reason.

Well i all ready dit that for few games.... Like Diablo II. For our own servers.

LIAR!! ..If I recall correctly... Diablo II's Video Engine is all localized. Which means that hook's can't be detected unless there's an actual client-side application on the pc ....

When you mentioned punkbuster.. I'm now definitely sure you're not using it for 'anti-cheating'... You're going about it the entirely wrong way if so.

Edit: ..... I'm pretty sure just about all his posts on autoit forums are relating to malicious things...

*Click*?

Edited by CrewXp

Is setting up a own server even legal according to the EULA ?

haha nope. A couple of private servers in the past were shut down by battle.net because of that.

Well then, case closed.

thank you for playing.

Edited by jinxter

Well then, case closed.

thank you for playing.

I see you guys like only chat.... but not help..... The ting is i asked how to bypass memory protection on games. But from you i dint got even the idea...

You say they where shuted down?

take a closer look before replying withuot any knowlenge: http://pvpgn.mivabe.nl/ or http://www.pvpgn.org/

First this is not for hacking purpose.... its for anti cheting..... But if you dont what to help so dont post in this forum just for laught out from some pepole.

I'm with autoit from his first steps and now its posible to do almost anything with it.... So im only waiting for real help.

If you think that all srv has ben shut off chek d2.boo.lt or http://games.balticum.lt/index.php?menu=pvpgn_online

So..... Maybe somebodi bypased memory protectin in other ways?

The ting is i asked how to bypass memory protection on games.

I still can't see this as a legal request in any way. I'm sure reverse engineering is prohibited in the EULA.

If you play on Battle.net I'm sure they got ways to block cheaters, at least they had that when I used to play.

I still can't see this as a legal request in any way. I'm sure reverse engineering is prohibited in the EULA.

If you play on Battle.net I'm sure they got ways to block cheaters, at least they had that when I used to play.

Well this is not reverse engeniering.... Im not gona use this on legal bnet. Thats fore private servers.

Any way i dont sea any unlegal actions in here....

If you dont what help so just dont post here....

Well this is not reverse engeniering.... Im not gona use this on legal bnet. Thats fore private servers.

Any way i dont sea any unlegal actions in here....

If you are using any other server program than battle.net it's a violation of the EULA, period. The last ruling of this case is from September 1, 2005 and ruled in favor of Blizzard Entertainment/Vivendi. The main issue was that a group of people had reversed engineered battle.net and released a own version of the server bnetd.

full details here : Battle.net vs bnetd

I rest my case.

If you dont what help so just dont post here....

Last post... promise.

• 3 weeks later...

Last few weaks I brought back my project and now I think i found a way of reading this kind of memory. :shocked: In few days i will post my iedea or script

This is geting a bit funnty.... hundreds of programes and all knows "F-U_c.k-Al-l" Abuot memory function nad how it working.... I'm geting despred....

And my this post geting too funny for me :/ hm....

I bet i wount get any help :/

In regards to the quoted post:

After reading and re-reading this thread, and noting how quickly you jumped down the throats of those who made suggestions or asked probing questions to perhaps get a little more information than what was provided in your barely comprehensible, and consequently vague question,

You just made my "Do_Not_Help_EVER" list.

Congratulations.

Just thought I should let you know.

Edited by Paulie

• 4 months later...

Nice... great work guys.... Just I don't get the point getting angry... i just asking how to bypass memory protection.... Just give my an idea. Is this possible any way. Sorry for getting angry... just 10 hour on trying and trying.... and getting pist off... come in here.. and nobody wants to help....

Sorry any way....