I need my slider background the same color as my tabitem

Noob

Posted Image

After reading the Help file and searching this forum I suspect it is not possible to change the background color of a slider. The color is "grey". The problem is that the "grey" doesn't match the "while" of my tabitem. As a workaround I filled the gaps between my sliders with "grey". I even added some "grey" around the whole area. It's okay, I guess, but if there is a better solution I would appreciate if someone would share. Thanks.

Yes, I did try it, despite the Help saying the following: Only Label, Checkbox, Group, Radio, Edit, Input, List, Listview, ListviewItem, Treeview, TreeviewItem, Graphic and Progress controls can currently be colored.

• 10 months later...

I found a workaround to make them the same color as the background instead of setting a background to the sliders... You set the sliders as focus each one by one

GuiCtrlSetState($Slider, $GUI_FOCUS)

Hope that helps!

edit** Though you can't really use the arrow keys because the bottom one is always the focus =/ maybe you could save what the current edit is or the current slider being moved and it go back to that one when the other ones are finished or something.

Edited by NiM