Retrieve Shared Objects Folder

Hey, I'm making a little tiny installer to delete an existing, and move a new, Flash Shared Object File(.SOL) into the user's shared object folder, however, all names of the folders are something crazy like 7CV3XCLN, the folder is usualy placed in C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects, but I can't get the folder name.... is there some type of function or macro for finding this? thanks.

~Cheers~

MethodZero

Edited by MethodZero

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

• Moderators

#include <array.au3>
$aArray = _FileListToArrayEx(@AppDataDir & '\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\', '*.*', 2)
_ArrayDisplay($aArray, '')

_FileListToArrayEx Location

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

you make me look stupid :whistle:

Thanks! (for the help I mean)

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

Hmm, perhaps wrong include? it says the function doesnt exist, though I think I ve used it before...

• Moderators

Hmm, perhaps wrong include? it says the function doesnt exist, though I think I ve used it before...

It's not a standard function... it's a UDF I made... I provided the link above. FileListToArray() standard would probably do the same thing.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

oh right... link... man im stupid..

thanks....

off topic: hey smoke did you happen to help make autoit by any chance? cause looking around the forum you seem godly in the language...

Edited by MethodZero

• Moderators

off topic: hey smoke did you happen to help make autoit by any chance? cause looking around the forum you seem godly in the language...

Hardly...

Here are your AutoIt Gods