Internet Explorer problem

Hey guys,

Just need a little help here. I need to access a secure web page ( HTTPS ) and do some stuff on the page. Right now that is the code that I have

$sUrl = "https://10.128.0.10/ccmadmin"
$oIE = _IECreate($sUrl)
MouseMove(100,100,5)

here is my problem. As soon as the _IECreate opens up the webpage I have a question asking if I want to accept that certificate. Which is ok but I can't do anything after that point until I accept manually. The windows is focused but all the instructions after the _IECreate aren't done. So I can't accept automatically the certificate.

So basically all I need to know is how to let my instructions after the _IECreate continue so I can click or send a enter to accept the page.

I hope I'm clear on my problem, if not let me know I'll try to explain better!

Cheers

See

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=42747

Hey guys,

Just need a little help here. I need to access a secure web page ( HTTPS ) and do some stuff on the page. Right now that is the code that I have

$sUrl = "https://10.128.0.10/ccmadmin"
$oIE = _IECreate($sUrl)
MouseMove(100,100,5)

here is my problem. As soon as the _IECreate opens up the webpage I have a question asking if I want to accept that certificate. Which is ok but I can't do anything after that point until I accept manually. The windows is focused but all the instructions after the _IECreate aren't done. So I can't accept automatically the certificate.

So basically all I need to know is how to let my instructions after the _IECreate continue so I can click or send a enter to accept the page.

I hope I'm clear on my problem, if not let me know I'll try to explain better!

Cheers

Thank you for the link Uno but unfortunately it's doens't work. It's like everything after the _IECreate does work until I accept that first and second screen.

First Screen is the certificate that needs to be accepted and the second one is the user/pwd

Any other ideas??

Cheers

Edited by AllSystemGo

Thank you for the link Uno but unfortunately it's doens't work. It's like everything after the _IECreate does work until I accept that first and second screen.

First Screen is the certificate that needs to be accepted and the second one is the user/pwd

Any other ideas??

Cheers

you could have an adlib function watch for the certificate window

• Moderators

Yep seems to work. Thxs for the info. You don't think there is another do you??

If not thxs for the help.

Cheers

Considering that AutoIt doesn't have multi-threading capabilities, you'll have to live with:

1. AdlibEnable

2. Running another executable

3. Make use of /AutoIt3ExecuteLine or /AutoIt3ExecuteScript

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.