How do you do this?

• Moderators

I once saw this program do something I thought was wonderful. Do you think autoit could do this? If so how? Please show examples.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I once saw this program do something I thought was wonderful. Do you think autoit could do this? If so how? Please show examples.

LMAO!

Very nice smoke!

Congrats on the 10k post count too.

Now you can go script yourself a life outside of the forums in Autoit :whistle::P

• Moderators

I'm glad my serious question is such a big joke to everyone, I never get answers to my questions... You guys are just so freaking rude.

Screw this... I'm outta here for good!

*THE END*

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Congratulations Smoke, can't wait for your 20k'th post! That must really be a blast...

Btw, about your question:

Posted Image

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.

Me: 100 | SmOke_N 10000

One day I will beat SmOke_N's 10k post

Me: 100 | SmOke_N 10010

Hey !!

Me: 100 | SmOke_N 10045

What ?

Me: 100 | SmOke_N 10097

WTF!!

Me: 100 | SmOke_N 15678

Come Back !!!!!

:lmao::D:whistle::P

Firefox's secret is the same as Jessica Simpson's: its effortless, glamorous style is the result of — shhh — extensions!

Well, you gave 'em what they wanted - that 10000th post. Seriously, thanks for all of the help that you have provided.

Katrijn,

Only 7000 more posts to catch up :-)

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

One more thing though smoke, you forgot to ask someone else to code the complete tool for you instantly, clearvoyantly and free of charge. On top of that you gave too much information, namely that the functionality was wonderful. Instead, as you very well know from the many, many examples found on this forum, you should have let other posters figure out what you mean without giving any information.

So I decided to go ahead and code for you based on your default post ending, since you obviously know nothing about code yourself and have in all your 10k+ posts never shown ANY effort whatsoever to either try something yourself or help others! :whistle:

UDF CommonSense.au3

Func FigureOutMyQuestionForMe($disinformation, $disinterest, $badAttitude)   ; Returns array with question information
    dim $resultArray[3]
    $resultArray[0] = _StringDecodeIdiocy ( (1 / $disinformation) ^ (1 / $disinterest) - $badAttitude ) ; <-- problem description
    $resultArray[1] = _StringDecodeIdiocy ( StringMid($disinformation, Random(0, StringLen($disinformation)-1, 1) ) ); <-- problem example
    $resultArray[2] = $disinformation * $disinterest * 0 + $badAttitude ; <-- Calculate rate-o-usefullitynessness
    return $resultArray
EndFunc

Func GiveMeMyCode_THISINSTANT($disinformation = "")
    $disinformation = ""  ; <-- erase it anyway
    Local $resultAmount = random(1,100000,1)
    Local $result = ""
    for $looper = 1 to $resultAmount
        $result += Chr(Random(0,255,1)
    next
    return $result
EndFunc

<.....>

Now see if you can understand that, if not, please post your questions as misinterpretable as inhumanly possible and I am sure on of the greatest helpers on this forum, a guy called N_ekOmS, will come running to your aid.

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.

Congrats Ron!

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

I'm glad my serious question is such a big joke to everyone, I never get answers to my questions... You guys are just so freaking rude.

Screw this... I'm outta here for good!

*THE END*

:D:lmao::P

I know I'm late, but this one was just to good to be true..;)

Hope you had a nice birthday and did some :whistle: and :P