How do you do this?

Now I'm really confused....I think this is all a big joke, but then again I see Valik has banned SmoKe for 2 weeks....

:whistle:

I still don't understand that...

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

I still don't understand that...

Maybe a spamfilter kicked in because of too many posts on one day... OR it was a forced vacation to keep Smoke from really losing his marbles :whistle:

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.

I love your very robust post. It really filled me in with exactly what you wanted to do. As a result, i can now write a full scale program, just for you, based on that one sentence description. I will also do it absolutely free of charge because I have nothing better to do with my life then spend 5 hours writing a script that I will never end up using myself and, in addition, not know if it is actually what you wanted. :whistle:

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire

• 2 weeks later...