AutoIt Menu

big_daddy

• Moderators

Uploaded new version (v1.1.2) which includes an additional link and improved localization. If you have v1.1.0 or later installed there is no need to drag and drop the link, just use "Find Updates" from within Firefox.

Enjoy,

Bob

Thanks, looks great!

I dont use a Firfox, but i do use Opera, and i want to do similar menu for Opera browser, so big_daddy, maybe you have an all URL's that included in this menu? i mean the list of them collected together, because pull them out from the files of that extansion is not so fast and easy (for me), maybe you can help me with this pleas? if you have this list of urls, its will be great for all Opera's users! i will make this menu quickly and easy to install to Opera browser (not so easy as with the FF extension, but easy :whistle: ).

Spoiler

Using OS: Win 7 Professional, Using AutoIt Ver(s): 3.3.6.1 / 3.3.8.1

AutoIt_Rus_Community.png AutoIt Russian Community

My Work...

Spoiler

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngProjects: ATT - Application Translate Tool {new}| BlockIt - Block files & folders {new}| SIP - Selected Image Preview {new}| SISCABMAN - SciTE Abbreviations Manager {new}| AutoIt Path Switcher | AutoIt Menu for Opera! | YouTube Download Center! | Desktop Icons Restorator | Math Tasks | KeyBoard & Mouse Cleaner | CaptureIt - Capture Images Utility | CheckFileSize Program

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngUDFs: OnAutoItErrorRegister - Handle AutoIt critical errors {new}| AutoIt Syntax Highlight {new}| Opera Library! | Winamp Library | GetFolderToMenu | Custom_InputBox()! | _FileRun UDF | _CheckInput() UDF | _GUIInputSetOnlyNumbers() UDF | _FileGetValidName() UDF | _GUICtrlCreateRadioCBox UDF | _GuiCreateGrid() | _PathSplitByRegExp() | _GUICtrlListView_MoveItems - UDF | GUICtrlSetOnHover_UDF! | _ControlTab UDF! | _MouseSetOnEvent() UDF! | _ProcessListEx - UDF | GUICtrl_SetResizing - UDF! | Mod. for _IniString UDFs | _StringStripChars UDF | _ColorIsDarkShade UDF | _ColorConvertValue UDF | _GUICtrlTab_CoverBackground | CUI_App_UDF | _IncludeScripts UDF | _AutoIt3ExecuteCode | _DragList UDF | Mod. for _ListView_Progress | _ListView_SysLink | _GenerateRandomNumbers | _BlockInputEx | _IsPressedEx | OnAutoItExit Handler | _GUICtrlCreateTFLabel UDF | WinControlSetEvent UDF | Mod. for _DirGetSizeEx UDF

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngExamples: 
ScreenSaver Demo - Matrix included | Gui Drag Without pause the script | _WinAttach()! | Turn Off/On Monitor | ComboBox Handler Example | Mod. for "Thinking Box" | Cool "About" Box | TasksBar Imitation Demo

Like the Projects/UDFs/Examples? Please rate the topic (up-right corner of the post header: Rating AutoIt_Rating.gif)

* === My topics === *

==================================================
My_Userbar.gif

AutoIt is simple, subtle, elegant. © AutoIt Team

Big Thanks, i already started to work on the menu :whistle:

Spoiler

Using OS: Win 7 Professional, Using AutoIt Ver(s): 3.3.6.1 / 3.3.8.1

AutoIt_Rus_Community.png AutoIt Russian Community

My Work...

Spoiler

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngProjects: ATT - Application Translate Tool {new}| BlockIt - Block files & folders {new}| SIP - Selected Image Preview {new}| SISCABMAN - SciTE Abbreviations Manager {new}| AutoIt Path Switcher | AutoIt Menu for Opera! | YouTube Download Center! | Desktop Icons Restorator | Math Tasks | KeyBoard & Mouse Cleaner | CaptureIt - Capture Images Utility | CheckFileSize Program

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngUDFs: OnAutoItErrorRegister - Handle AutoIt critical errors {new}| AutoIt Syntax Highlight {new}| Opera Library! | Winamp Library | GetFolderToMenu | Custom_InputBox()! | _FileRun UDF | _CheckInput() UDF | _GUIInputSetOnlyNumbers() UDF | _FileGetValidName() UDF | _GUICtrlCreateRadioCBox UDF | _GuiCreateGrid() | _PathSplitByRegExp() | _GUICtrlListView_MoveItems - UDF | GUICtrlSetOnHover_UDF! | _ControlTab UDF! | _MouseSetOnEvent() UDF! | _ProcessListEx - UDF | GUICtrl_SetResizing - UDF! | Mod. for _IniString UDFs | _StringStripChars UDF | _ColorIsDarkShade UDF | _ColorConvertValue UDF | _GUICtrlTab_CoverBackground | CUI_App_UDF | _IncludeScripts UDF | _AutoIt3ExecuteCode | _DragList UDF | Mod. for _ListView_Progress | _ListView_SysLink | _GenerateRandomNumbers | _BlockInputEx | _IsPressedEx | OnAutoItExit Handler | _GUICtrlCreateTFLabel UDF | WinControlSetEvent UDF | Mod. for _DirGetSizeEx UDF

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngExamples: 
ScreenSaver Demo - Matrix included | Gui Drag Without pause the script | _WinAttach()! | Turn Off/On Monitor | ComboBox Handler Example | Mod. for "Thinking Box" | Cool "About" Box | TasksBar Imitation Demo

Like the Projects/UDFs/Examples? Please rate the topic (up-right corner of the post header: Rating AutoIt_Rating.gif)

* === My topics === *

My_Userbar.gif

AutoIt is simple, subtle, elegant. © AutoIt Team

• Moderators

@MsCreatoR - No problem, glad I could help.

Uploaded new version (v1.1.3) which includes tool tips for several menu items. Once again, if you have v1.1.0 or later installed there is no need to drag and drop the link, just use "Find Updates" from within Firefox.

Enjoy,

Bob

• Moderators

I deinstalled this, after not really using it, because the updates are too frequent and it's not really that useful..

I don't like the fact that it opens a new tab to the forums..

Any project new in development has frequent updates, I like them as they reassure me that the author is proactive with the project. I'm sorry you don't find it useful, but I also don't see any requests by you to improve the usefulness. I coded the menu to follow your tab browsing preferences, however I've somehow introduced a bug that I'm looking into now.

---

@Val & Gollum - Thank you!

• Moderators

Idea: The ability to execute the Autoit script copied to the clipboard. That would be cool

Better yet, the ability to edit or execute the highlighted code!

---

Uploaded new version (v1.2.0) which includes the tab browsing bug fix, "Edit with SciTE", and "Run with AutoIt"!

Enjoy,

Bob

Any project new in development has frequent updates, I like them as they reassure me that the author is proactive with the project. I'm sorry you don't find it useful, but I also don't see any requests by you to improve the usefulness. I coded the menu to follow your tab browsing preferences, however I've somehow introduced a bug that I'm looking into now.

You're right, big_daddy. I didn't give it time to get into my routine.. I am enthusiastic about the new features you have implemented, and I will certainly give it a shot again in the future.

• Moderators

@Manadar - Thank you for your support! If you were enthusiastic about those you should check out the new version.

---

Uploaded new version (v1.2.1) deprecated "Run with AutoIt" and added "Run with SciTE (prod)" and "Run with SciTE (beta)".

Thanks to Jos for the command-line parameters that made this possible!

Enjoy,

Bob

omg...how have I not seen this before? simple AWSOME!

edit: oh wait, the run with scite and edit with scite options arent working for me...

Edited by theguy0000

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

by the way, is it ok if I try to make it search the forums / google for the highlighted text? I'd like to practice a little...

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN