AutoIt Menu

big_daddy

• Moderators

While you're in the updating/re-write mood/mode any fix planned for

Firefox does not support .innerText as a property, so I'm forced to use .textContent. This seems to give odd results, not limited to the problem that you mentioned. I do have an idea for a workaround on this, I'll let you know if it works.

And any chance of still getting this into the mix too?

I like this idea, and if/when I get the above problem fixed I'll add it.

Uploaded new version (v1.2.5). See first post for details.

Enjoy,

Bob

Oh oh, the "á" (ASCII 160) problem appears to be affecting tabs also.. I count four for each tab.

Great job on the author/link inclusion! Any chance you can make that work with just selecting/editing code from one post too and not only with "Edit All"?

(demanding bugger, ain't I :D )

• Moderators

Oh oh, the "á" (ASCII 160) problem appears to be affecting tabs also.. I count four for each tab.

Well, I had this fixed at some point in time. I guess somewhere in the rewrite I reintroduced it.

Great job on the author/link inclusion! Any chance you can make that work with just selecting/editing code from one post too and not only with "Edit All"?

Thanks, it wasn't as easy as you'd think. This shouldn't be too hard to add if I can base the code off Edit All.

There is some problem with v.1.2.5 (26 Jan 2008) under Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon's Firefox.

Error:

---> MenuItem.....chrome

It works fine other platform - MS Windows XP SP2 (Russian).

v.1.2.4 with ru-RU locale hasn't any bugs, though.

The point of world view

Greate extension Big Daddy :D

Love it but it would be nice if it were possible to add out own links(from a specific folder in BookMarks (ie. Autoit))

Edit

o, also, if possible, make it show the latest versions of autoit, and have a popup msg come up if theres a new version out :P

Edited by ReaImDown
[u][font="Century Gothic"]~я α и d γ ĵ . ċ . ѕ қ ϊ и и ε я~- My Programs -auto shutdownSleep funcdisallow programs[/font][/u]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Moderators

take it your done with this then?

No, I just haven't had time to work on it or anything else for that matter. It should already be compatible, it just doesn't know it yet. I'll see about getting the install file updated so it will install on 3.0+

I like your new version notification idea, I'll see how hard that would be to add while I'm at it.

No, I just haven't had time to work on it or anything else for that matter. It should already be compatible, it just doesn't know it yet. I'll see about getting the install file updated so it will install on 3.0+

I like your new version notification idea, I'll see how hard that would be to add while I'm at it.

And http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=470011 ? :D

What program are you using to view that character?

Using a console based text editor; will also show up using the console "Edit" in windows : "edit myscript.au3"

I would think a hex editor should also show it.

Just did some more testing, and it appears to only be showing up when using "Edit all with Scite". The regular "Edit with Scite" works fine.

Edited by ResNullius

• 1 month later...

It isn't working on Firefox 3.0 :)

Edited by A. Percy

Só o que posso lhe dizer, bom é quando faz mal!My work:Au3Irrlicht - Irrlicht for AutoItMsAgentLib - An UDF for MSAgentAu3GlPlugin T2 - A 3D plugin for AutoIt...OpenGl Plugin - The old version of Au3GlPlugin.MAC Address Changer - Changes the MAC AddressItCopter - A dragonfly R/C helicopter simulator[center]VW Bug user[/center]Pinheiral (Pinewood) city: http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinheiral

yes! your alive!

Thanks a lot Big Daddy for this wonderfull utilitie and for your update 1.2.6 !

I have not been able to install it via Firefox 3.0 : I've been obliged to dowload it here and then, it works fine.

Thanks again

Thank you!

Now it's working again :)

Edited by A. Percy

Só o que posso lhe dizer, bom é quando faz mal!My work:Au3Irrlicht - Irrlicht for AutoItMsAgentLib - An UDF for MSAgentAu3GlPlugin T2 - A 3D plugin for AutoIt...OpenGl Plugin - The old version of Au3GlPlugin.MAC Address Changer - Changes the MAC AddressItCopter - A dragonfly R/C helicopter simulator[center]VW Bug user[/center]Pinheiral (Pinewood) city: http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinheiral