AutoIt Menu

big_daddy

• 3 months later...

A xpi file is a zip file.

Rename autoit-menu-v1.3.0b1.xpi in autoit-menu-v1.3.0b1.zip.

Open it with Winzip, 7Zip or Winrar and translate the files in \locale\En-US.

Add to the archive a new directory \locale\fr-FR directory with the new files.

Rename the new autoit-menu-v1.3.0b1.zip in autoit-menu-v1.3.0b1.xpi and install it.

Un fichier xpi est un fichier zip.

Renommez autoit-menu-v1.3.0b1.xpi en autoit-menu-v1.3.0b1.zip.

Ouvrez le avec Winzip, 7Zip ou Winrar et traduisez les fichiers du dossier \locale\En-US.

Ajoutez à l'archive le dossier \local\fr-FR et les fichiers traduit.

Renommez le nouveau autoit-menu-v1.3.0b1.zip en autoit-menu-v1.3.0b1.xpi et installez le.

PS: Pensez à rajouter votre contribution sur le forum Français. ;)

Voir même un lien vers celui-ci. :huh2:

Best Regards.Thierry

Hello,

I modify it to be compatible with Firefox 4.x and I change the version to 1.4.0b1. It's ok for you big_daddy?

The next step is to modiffy it in French to all the links to the the french forum.

Hello,

I modify it to be compatible with Firefox 4.x and I change the version to 1.4.0b1. It's ok for you big_daddy?

The next step is to modiffy it in French to all the links to the the french forum.

Thanks Ricky03, it was very expected !

I cannot run or edit any file or sample with automenu : I have to previously save and add the .au3 extension.

Can you do something for me ?

It's not a good idea.

This contribution is the creation of big_daddy for this forum.

If you want a version for French forum, make your own version (another entry in Firefox menu) or just add some links for that, but keep the original version.

For the moment, take focus for translate the menu and give to big_daddy the \local\fr-FR directory with the translated files.

If you want more explications, come to discus about that on French forum.

Edited by Tlem

Best Regards.Thierry

nice job. but i found it can not work correctly if there are Chinese words in the script, such as 'edit in scite' item. Although, 5 stars from me.

this is the chinese language pagkage! it may be useful.

More, it should be better to add an option for 'open the link in new tab'

zh-CN.7z

Edited by netegg

• 3 weeks later...

Uploaded new version v1.3.0, which includes the following:

• Added - Compatibility for Firefox 4.0.*

Great, thanks.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

I'm so glad you updated this extension that I use so often, however, it isn't compatible with Palemoon which is a Firefox variant that has been optimized for Windows.

• Moderators

Great, thanks.

You're welcome.

I'm so glad you updated this extension that I use so often, however, it isn't compatible with Palemoon which is a Firefox variant that has been optimized for Windows.

I took a look at Pale Moon and from what I read it should work. Does it install? Does it provide the main or context menu? Do you get any errors?

Actually, I just reinstalled it instead of relying on automatic update. Guess what? It works, sorry.

So, it's weird. I saw that you made an update and went into my add-ons panel. It said that version 1.3.0. was disbaled because it was incompatible. There was no option to reenable the extension. So I just reinstalled it and here we are.

Well anyways, I'm so glad because now I can go back to editing other scripters scripts without cluttering up my desktop.

Edited by LaCastiglione

• Moderators

AutoIt Menu is now available on AMO! I've submitted version 1.3.1, which includes the following:

• Added - Compatibility for Firefox through version 6.*

If you are updating from a previous version you will need to install from the AMO site this one time. Future updates will happen as expected.

See for more details.

Edited by big_daddy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Moderators

Woo hoo!

Dear add-on author,

Good news! Our automated tests did not detect any compatibility issues with your add-on AutoIt Menu and Firefox 10.*. We've updated your add-on's compatibility to work with Firefox 10.* so that our Aurora users can begin using your add-on.

This compatibility bump is server-side and we did not modify your add-on package in any way.

For more information on our new compatibility process with rapid Firefox releases, please read this post: http://blog.mozilla.com/addons/2011/04/19/add-on-compatibility-rapid-releases/

Thank you,

Firefox Add-ons team

• 4 weeks later...