Detect changes

I am making a Yahoo auto responder ... this is my first program ... and I am trying to learn.

I want my program to detect if another user sent some text till the last step.(changes made to a window)

If my program is active ...and each time a user will write something like... Hi! .. or Wassup ? or Are you there ?...and send me...

the program will detect changes in yahoo messenger buddy window and send a default message ..."This is an auto message, softhunterdevil is currently away".

I am able to do everything ... I just need to detect if the user sent me some text again after the autoresponder sent him/her the message.

Then the auto responder will send him/her the default message again. This will continue unles user stop sending me any message.

SO HOW TO DETECT IF THE USER SENT ME ANOTHER MESSAGE SINCE LAST STEP ?

I am using

Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1)  ; Change to OnEvent mode
;To change windows title handling to classname handling
 oÝ÷ Ù«­¢+ÙÕ¹ÑÑ}¹ ¤)¥]¥¹á¥ÍÑÌ ÅÕ½Ðí±Í͹µõeMÉ¡5¹Õ]¹
±ÍÌÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìµÀíM¹ÅÕ½Ðì¤Ñ¡¸($ÀÌØíÑÑ}ÕäôÄ(%5Í ½à À°ÅÕ½Ðíe¡½¼5Í͹ÈÌÌìÑÑÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðíe¡½¼5Í͹ȥ̽¹±¥¹¸ ÕäÑѸÅÕ½Ðì¤)±Í($ÀÌØíÑÑ}ÕäôÀ)¥]¥¹á¥ÍÑÌ ÅÕ½Ðí±Í͹µõe¡½½  Õå5¥¸ÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðíe5   ÕåMÉ¡ÈÅÕ½Ðì¤Ñ¡¸(%5Í  ½à À°ÅÕ½Ðíe¡½¼5Í͹ÈÌÌìÑÑÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðíe¡½¼5Í͹ȥ̽¹±¥¹¸9¼ÕäÑѸÅÕ½Ðì¤)±Í(]¥¹á¥ÍÑÌ ÅÕ½Ðí±Í͹µõe¡½½  Õå5¥¸ÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðíe1½¥¹]¹ÅÕ½Ðì¤Ñ¡¸($%5Í  ½à À°ÅÕ½Ðíe¡½¼5Í͹ÈÌÌìÑÑÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðíe¡½¼5Í͹ȥ̽±¥¹¸A±ÍÍ¥¸¥¸¸ÅÕ½Ðì¤(%±Í($%5Í  ½à À°ÅÕ½Ðíe¡½¼5Í͹ÈÌÌì¹½ÐÑÑÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðíe¡½¼5Í͹ȹ½ÐÉÕ¹¹¥¹¸%¹Íѱ°µÀìÉÕ¸e¡½¼5Í͹ȸÅÕ½Ðì¤(%¹%)¹%)¹%(¹Õ¹(íÑÑ¥¹¥å¡½¼¥ÌÉÕ¹¹¥¹¹¥ÕäÝ¥¹½Ü¥Ì½Á¸¸
Edited by softhunterdevil

Buddy window info:

Control under the mouse is the part where text is displayed as users type and send. How to detect if the user sent me any new message ?

>>>>>>>>>>> Control Under Mouse <<<<<<<<<<<

Size: X: 0 Y: 92 W: 389 H: 176

Control ID: 102815720

ClassNameNN: YHTMLContainer1

Text:

Style: 0x56000000

ExStyle: 0x00010200

I am not using this yahoo app, but what I wonder was, was there any text in the window when you took the au3info information? If so, then this text is somehow hidden and life will be harder. If not, please put some text into it (meaning: make your buddy send you some text) and then re-pull the window information.

In the latter case, what does ControlGetText ("Sam_Rulez -- Instant Message","","YHTMLContainer1") return when there is text in the window?

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.

I am not using this yahoo app, but what I wonder was, was there any text in the window when you took the au3info information? If so, then this text is somehow hidden and life will be harder. If not, please put some text into it (meaning: make your buddy send you some text) and then re-pull the window information.

In the latter case, what does ControlGetText ("Sam_Rulez -- Instant Message","","YHTMLContainer1") return when there is text in the window?

I made a posting mistake above ... I am using ...

Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1)  ; Change to OnEvent mode 
Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 4) ; Change title of window to class of window mode

I am checking and telling you ...

Ya , there were text while I looked up using AutoIt3 Active Window Info.

But those are not visible under 'Visble Window text' or 'Hidden Window text'.

Is there some kind of problem ?? Should I check what the ControlGetText return ??

I used the following code ...

MsgBox(0,"Yahoo Control",ControlGetText("classname=YSearchMenuWndClass","","YHTMLContainer1"))

and it returned "blank"

:whistle:(

I was afraid so, and since help says that whatever the info tool can return, you can read out, I wouldn't know what else to try to read this out. Maybe someone more knowledgeable than me can figure out how to catch this message, but I have neither those skills nor any experience with the yahoo messenger thing to be able to give any more useful information about this :-( So sorry, good luck ayway.

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.

I was afraid so, and since help says that whatever the info tool can return, you can read out, I wouldn't know what else to try to read this out. Maybe someone more knowledgeable than me can figure out how to catch this message, but I have neither those skills nor any experience with the yahoo messenger thing to be able to give any more useful information about this :-( So sorry, good luck ayway.

Its ok ... I have to find a way to do it other way round ...

1)Is there any way to know if some window just got focused (that means if a buddy replys, his window will get focused, I will use that as alarm to send him/her an auto message)

2)Is there way to detect a single window among numerous window of the same type (here same type means window class is same ... such as multiple chat windows with multiple yahoo buddies)

Edited by softhunterdevil