Make money on your freeware

ConsultingJoe

Please click the link when you try the script

What you need:

• A good script
  • An account with Google adsense
  • A spot on the web (cyberzerocool's site)
What to do:
  • Once your signed up, get the code and save it to an html file. (use example below)
  • Upload your ad html online and use the url of it in the script. (adjust size if nessesary)
  • test it, and your done
Note: If its Chinese your looking at it from your computer, upload it and it will be english.

#include <GUIConstants.au3>
#include <IE.au3>
$autoit_http = "http://cyberzerocool.com/"
$Form1 = GUICreate("AForm1", 469, 339, 193, 115)
GUICtrlCreateLabel( "Like this idea? Sign up free  ==>", 200, 25 )
GUICtrlCreateLabel( "Your ad can be in many sizes and alignments. You can have banners ads or side ads" & @CRLF & "If you like this idea please visit my sponsors.", 0, 225 )

$bottom_Ad = _IECreateEmbedded()
$top_Ad = _IECreateEmbedded()

$bottom_Ad_obj = GUICtrlCreateObj($bottom_Ad, 0, 275, 468, 60)
$top_Ad_obj = GUICtrlCreateObj($top_Ad, 380, 0, 90, 60)

_IENavigate( $bottom_Ad, $autoit_http & "bottom_ad.html", 0 )
_IENavigate( $top_Ad, $autoit_http & "top_ad.html", 0 )

_IEAction ($bottom_Ad, "refresh")
_IEAction ($top_Ad, "refresh")

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit

EndSwitch
WEnd

<style type="text/css"><!--body {   background-color: #d4d0c8;}--></style><body scroll="no">&lt;script type="text/javascript"><!--google_ad_client = "pub-8988431277432689";google_ad_width = 468;google_ad_height = 60;google_ad_format = "468x60_as";google_ad_type = "text_image";//2007-03-21: programminggoogle_ad_channel = "1289766689";google_color_border = "D4D0C8";google_color_bg = "D4D0C8";google_color_link = "0000FF";google_color_text = "000000";google_color_url = "008000";//--></script>&lt;script type="text/javascript"  src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js"></script></body>

Edited by CyberZeroCool

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

Brilliant!

Edit: This is incredibly clever.

Thank you very much

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

Wow. Great thinking!!!! I never evan thought of this but it's BRILLIANT! BRILLIANT I say! One quick question though, do you get the money for when people click on the ad's or when they just view it or do they have to sign up for you to get money or what?

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

Wow. Great thinking!!!! I never evan thought of this but it's BRILLIANT! BRILLIANT I say! One quick question though, do you get the money for when people click on the ad's or when they just view it or do they have to sign up for you to get money or what?

well I think after 1000 "impressions" (views) you get money, but you do get money for each click on regular ads and $2 for an aGoogle Adsense referral and $1 for firefox download, etc.

Not to kill it but;

Site and Ad Behavior

Sites showing Google ads should be easy for users to navigate and should not contain excessive pop-ups. AdSense code may not be altered, nor may standard ad behavior be manipulated in any way that is not explicitly permitted by Google.

* Sites showing Google ads may not contain pop-ups or pop-unders that interfere with site navigation, change user preferences, or initiate downloads.

* Any AdSense code must be pasted directly into webpages without modification. AdSense participants are not allowed to alter any portion of the code or change the behavior, targeting, or delivery of ads. For instance, clicks on Google ads may not result in a new browser window being launched.

* A site or third party cannot display our ads, search box, search results, or referral buttons as a result of the actions of any software application such as a toolbar.

* No AdSense code may be integrated into a software application.

* Webpages containing AdSense code may not be loaded by any software that can trigger pop-ups, redirect users to unwanted websites, modify browser settings, or otherwise interfere with site navigation. It is your responsibility to ensure that no ad network or affiliate uses such methods to direct traffic to pages that contain your AdSense code.

* Referral offerings must be made without any obligation or requirement to end users. Publishers may not solicit email addresses from users in conjunction with AdSense referral units.

(Source)

?

Edited by Mr. Zero

Oh, did not see that

But, technically the user of the program is actually viewing the ad through Enternet Explorer

Yep, thanks guys for the support but, can you guys just click the ad once for me. I did just start this last night and I want to see the stats on it.

Thanks

don't want to rain on your parade and be the sour puss.

if Google deem this to be "dodgy", say good bye to your google accounts, even directing people to click on the adsense ad on your website is enough for google to terminate your account (they will do it with no notice and no converstion and no payment of existing funds).

other than that, looks good.

--Edit--

Ok, after reading this over again, let me get things striat...

So I add that javascript script to a website, and use the autoitscript to link to the page? And every time someone clicks it, I get $1 or so?

--Edit Again--

@Mandar

I guess your right, you can't use it in 3rd party programs ><...

So I guess don't get caught =P

But if you want to get "technical", Internet Explorer is considered a 3rd party program =P, a browser, so the IE functions are basically a browser, so uh I guess it's "Legal" and is indeed a loophole

Edited by =sinister=

--Edit--

Ok, after reading this over again, let me get things striat...

So I add that javascript script to a website, and use the autoitscript to link to the page? And every time someone clicks it, I get $1 or so?

--Edit Again--

@Mandar

I guess your right, you can't use it in 3rd party programs ><...

So I guess don't get caught =P

But if you want to get "technical", Internet Explorer is considered a 3rd party program =P, a browser, so the IE functions are basically a browser, so uh I guess it's "Legal" and is indeed a loophole

LOL, you get a dollar if someone downloads firefox from your link or 2 dollars if they sign up with adsense, etc...

but yeah thats it.

Site and Ad Behavior

Sites showing Google ads should be easy for users to navigate and should not contain excessive pop-ups. AdSense code may not be altered, nor may standard ad behavior be manipulated in any way that is not explicitly permitted by Google.

* Sites showing Google ads may not contain pop-ups or pop-unders that interfere with site navigation, change user preferences, or initiate downloads.

* Any AdSense code must be pasted directly into webpages without modification. AdSense participants are not allowed to alter any portion of the code or change the behavior, targeting, or delivery of ads. For instance, clicks on Google ads may not result in a new browser window being launched.

* A site or third party cannot display our ads, search box, search results, or referral buttons as a result of the actions of any software application such as a toolbar.

* No AdSense code may be integrated into a software application.

* Webpages containing AdSense code may not be loaded by any software that can trigger pop-ups, redirect users to unwanted websites, modify browser settings, or otherwise interfere with site navigation. It is your responsibility to ensure that no ad network or affiliate uses such methods to direct traffic to pages that contain your AdSense code.

* Referral offerings must be made without any obligation or requirement to end users. Publishers may not solicit email addresses from users in conjunction with AdSense referral units.

Encouraging clicks

In order to ensure a good experience for users and advertisers, publishers may not request that users click the ads on their sites or rely on deceptive implementation methods to obtain clicks. Publishers participating in the AdSense program:

* May not encourage users to click the Google ads by using phrases such as "click the ads," "support us," "visit these links," or other similar language

* May not direct user attention to the ads via arrows or other graphical gimmicks

* May not place misleading images alongside individual ads

* May not promote sites displaying ads through unsolicited mass emails or unwanted advertisements on third-party websites

* May not compensate users for viewing ads or performing searches, or promise compensation to a third party for such behavior

* May not place misleading labels above Google ad units - for instance, ads may be labeled "Sponsored Links" but not "Favorite Sites"

Ad Placement

AdSense offers a number of ad formats and advertising products. Publishers are encouraged to experiment with a variety of placements, provided the following policies are respected:

* Up to three ad units may be displayed on each page.

* A maximum of two Google AdSense for search boxes may be placed on a page.

* A single link unit may also be placed on each page.

* Up to two referral units from each referral product or offering may be displayed on a page, in addition to the ad units, search boxes, and link units specified above.

* AdSense for search results pages may show only a single ad link unit in addition to the ads Google serves with the search results. No other ads may be displayed on your search results page.

* No Google ad or Google search box may be displayed in a pop-up, pop-under, or in an email.

* Elements on a page must not obscure any portion of the ads.

* No Google ad may be placed on any non-content-based pages.

* No Google ad may be placed on pages published specifically for the purpose of showing ads, whether or not the page content is relevant.

(Source)

I say we ask them before anyone do such things. It can get you into deep troubbles...

OK. I have posted a Thread about it; http://groups.google.com/group/adsense-hel...d998879ee493bb6

The first reponse:

mr zero

if ad will be there alone with no content, thats not allowed simply.

Hmm...?

(I'm really not trying to kill it, but somebody could end up troubble for this...)

:whistle:

What if you were to create a full web page with a purpose and everything, and than when loading the website just parse out the lines not containing the ad?

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

What if you were to create a full web page with a purpose and everything, and than when loading the website just parse out the lines not containing the ad?

err... without making this topic go deeper down hill, i think we should rethink this.. because spyware/adware making and registering a domain loaded with ads is pretty good carreer choice.

[/sarcasm]

Don't bother, It's inside your monitor!------GUISetOnEvent should behave more like HotKeySet()