lv overnight

*Yawn* Spam. *Yawn*

I have $100 on me right now in my wallet, would you like that too?

Edited by The Kandie Man

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire

.. Do not expect us to just whip up something for you. First thing that I will suggest to you is to give us a lot more information. WHAT GAME?!? We won't even help you if you won't cooperate.

We only help you as much as you give us to help you with.

Edited by sandman

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

:whistle:

NOT JUST THE GAME!

What do you want it to do? When? Just tell us all the things you want it to do when it is run and we can help you from there.

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

I don't play Flyff and don't know it's system, so I will need you to tell me that too. Recover what? MP? How do you attack (what keys do you press)? What time intervals do you want between each attack? You will need to be as detailed as possible.

recover ur hp when it is low its in the top left had corner and its red. mp isent that important. u attack but doble clicking on the target or by clicking on its litle dot in the mini map ( top left had corner) enemyes are yello and ur selected enemies are red on the map. it keeps attacking until the monsters dead automaticaly(unless u die). u have a special attack the key is c to use it.

simalar to world of warcraft.

il take screns of stuf u need if ul need it

Edited by guest234

Remember what I said before. I am not making this for you.

These are some functions that you will need in your macro. Look in the AutoIt Documentation files for these.

Send(): Send a key.

PixelGetColor(): See what color a specific pixel is. This could check if it is red, and if it is not, then recover.

You will need to get a basic understanding of this language also, which hopefully won't take long; it's not that hard for basics. :whistle:

Example:

$check = PixelGetColor(x coord, y coord)
If $check = "f0f0f0" Then
     ;You are fine
Else
     ;Recover
EndIf

• 3 months later...

i need a bot i can leave on over night and he not die or will beable to get back up after that

if u have one post it hear or pm me

And i need a million dollars. Congratulations.

Until you make an attempt of some type to do something you will get nothing but flamed at this forum.