Could someone point me in right direction...

I'm trying to make a script for diablo II

I need to know how to read from an ini file and how to get it working... or have a GUI interface... so when i click a box it will add part of the function to the main script... do you see what i mean... and the text they enter in for account and password for it to read from the GUI and press the correct keys...

There will be a setting also asking how many seconds they want to take in a game... i want it so if they choose 2 hours.. cant remember how long that is in seconds, for it to do 2 mins of that 2 hours and then do something... and then another 2 mins and do something again, and so on.

And i need help with a random string of text + numbers. for game name + password

Ive ready though most of the help files, i learnt how to some stuff, but not the main bit.

Help would be much appreciated!

Let me try to help you out here... First the gui:

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) ;using on event mode works better and faster when you are executing other code..

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$Form1 = GUICreate("AForm1", 105, 107, 193, 115)
GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE,"Close")
$Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("AButton1", 5, 5, 75, 25, 0)
GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1,"Part1") ;use this function to call the other function when the button is pressed
$Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("AButton2", 5, 35, 75, 25, 0)
GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1,"Part2")
$Button3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("AButton3", 5, 65, 75, 25, 0)
GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1,"Part3")
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

Dim $Part1 = False, $Part2 = False, $Part3 = False

While 1
    ToolTip("Default action is performed")
    Sleep(500)
    If $Part1 Then
        ToolTip("Part 1 is performed")
        Sleep(500)
    EndIf
    If $Part2 Then
        ToolTip("Part 2 is performed")
        Sleep(500)
    EndIf
    If $Part3 Then
        ToolTip("Part 3 is performed")
        Sleep(500)
    EndIf
WEnd

Func Close()
    Exit
EndFunc

Func Part1()
    $Part1 = Not $Part1
EndFunc

Func Part2()
    $Part2 = Not $Part2
EndFunc

Func Part3()
    $Part3 = Not $Part3
EndFuncoÝ÷ Ù©ÝêÞßÛ-êÚÚ&²Úâ
Z®Ö®¶­sd×6t&÷ÂgV÷Cµ&æFöÕ7G&æuFW7BgV÷C²ÂgV÷C³R6&7FW'3¢gV÷C²fײD"fײ&æFöÕ7G&ærRfײ5$Äbfײð¢gV÷C³6&7FW'3¢gV÷C²fײD"fײ&æFöÕ7G&ærfײ5$Äbfײð¢gV÷C³#6&7FW'3¢gV÷C²fײD"fײ&æFöÕ7G&ær#  ¤gVæ2&æFöÕ7G&ærb33c·4ÆVævB Æö6Âb33cµ&WGW&à f÷"b33c·ÒFòb33c·4ÆVæv@ b33cµ&WGW&âf׳Ò6"&æFöÒcRÃà æW@ &WGW&âb33cµ&WGW&à¤VæDgVæ

Hmm just re-thought it though..

I want to make it look like:

Posted Image

Do you understand wat i mean? its hard to expain here..

Load Diablo II.exe

Select Realm (Will have four different functions and want to select just one of them from the GUI where one of the arrows are....)

Click in box, and type the text what is in input box one, then click in another box and it will type the text from the second input box.

Now Select Character 1, and Create game, Useing random string so it clicks in a box, and then i want the random string, and then clicks in different box and does random string. and presses Enter(return)

Now i want it to run one of two scripts(will have two options in the GUI where the other arrow is) (One of these scripts i want to move to a certain place on screen, say something and move back and say something, press w twice and just do this over and over for 2 hours exact!)

Once done, i will need it to exit that game.... and do another bits of clicking and thern we are back to creating game, it does it like 6 times i think...

Hmm just re-thought it though..

Your able to use a debugger to dump source code but not able to do simple scripting tasks like this. I call that rather lazy..:whistle:

@ Uten

- Thats Basically spam, not helpfull at all!

@ Manadar

- Nope i dont want you to do all, im just trying to get help on the parts im stuck with, athough it depends what you would want for u to do most/all xD

@ Manadar

- Nope i dont want you to do all, im just trying to get help on the parts im stuck with, athough it depends what you would want for u to do most/all xD

So basically you are stuck starting the script off, then doing some debugging, you are stuck with the mid-section of the script, and the finalisation.. Ahh, sure. Let me look into it, and I will return you working code in a few 15 minutes.

50 dollar, and I will consider.

I've played diablo and I know exactly what you need. First, start off by running Diablo:

Run(@ProgramFilesDir & "\Diablo II\Diablo II.exe")oÝ÷ Ù8^ȧqè­µ©±©hbëhÁíý[¬y§îËb¢{ajÚZºÇ¬¶¬r¸©¶éí[a{§v"±§-÷ºÚ"µÍÚ[ØZ]]J ][ÝÑXXÈRI][ÝÊoÝ÷ Ø×±·*.ßÙe綶Ø^­æ¥(m+ÞÊ­ç(¢·b«^²È§qâ7öiZÏ&î·*.ßÚÞçj¯zÚ.±çîËb¢{%G¢ë2Þ2¬x)brBÊ°j{m¡éíz»azë®v¦{úZ²Ì(­Û¬zØ^~éܶ*'jëh×6Send(GUICtrlRead($UserNameInputBox))
Sleep(50)
Send("{TAB}")
Sleep(50)
Send(GUICtrlRead($PasswordInputBox))

And now, the rest is basically up to you, you'll need to find coodinates for the mouseclicks. If you're having trouble with a function, please, do us a favor and READ the HELPFILE.

Good luck,

Kurt

PS: You might want to search all posts posted in example scripts from the member "Insolence", he's created useful stuff.

Awaiting Diablo III..

Dude im a 16 yearold kid, no job, no national insurance card yet.

i dont have 50$

_Kurt Thats the parts what im stick on...

How do i set the pw box in gui to that $PasswordInputBox

i can do all the coords and realm stuff, but how do i enable a selection box for it to run differnt functions, and the random game name part how do i encoperate tht.

EDIT: How do i change

it so: Run(@ProgramFilesDir & "\Diablo II\Diablo II.exe") how can i get it so i can choose the directory... but default is that.... Cos i would use d2loader.exe .... and on bros comp he usees Diablo II.exe i keep the files for d2 in shared area on a diff comp to stop battlenet detecting it as easy

Edited by XxXGoD

I had 500 dollar when I was 13. I did have a job.

I guess you better work for your scripts then, if you cannot afford someone else to do it for you.

Edit: Not disrespectful.

PM Me with other ways i can earn...the script, what can i help u with...? ect..

I'll give you an example on how to "read" the input control

GUICreate("Test", 120, 80)
$inputControl = GUICtrlCreateInput("This is an input control", 10, 10)
$Msgbutton = GUICtrlCreateButton("What does the input say?", 10, 40)
While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    Select
        Case $msg = $Msgbutton
            Msgbox(0,"",GUICtrlRead($inputControl))
    EndSelect
WEnd

GUICtrlRead() is the function to use to "get" the text inside the input control. And as putting it in the username/password inputs in Diablo 2, use the Send() function, all information necessary is at my previous post. PM me if you get stuck on anything more.

Kurt

PS: What's the version in Diablo? Still 1.11? I haven't played in quite a bit, but I still have a love for the game.

Awaiting Diablo III..

@ _Kurt Thanks you have really helped me so has Manader i just made 3 ausome bots, for three diff games xD

@ Manadar, You are just GoDly!!! Cant believe i didnt look in search :whistle:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...0&hl=Diablo Helped me, now all im trying to do is when it enters chat i want it to then join a game and wait for 2 hours and carry on, the random string...

Or i want to be able to delte the chat time and instead join a game, for 2 hours...

Please help with this