Help with PostMessage ControlSend

I already have a bot for my game that works fine but now I want that it runs minimized. I was reading but didnt understant too much and dont know what of two ways use and how to use. Can some one help me .. I know Window Tittle. I tried some scripts using ControlSend but dont work. Can some one do only a simple script that send V 30 in 30secs to example to me how to do this ?

Thanks

PS: To run minimized I must use ControlSend or PostMessage ? Or maybe both . :whistle:

ControlSend is a good bet (you want the game to run minimized?). But the game could block input if it is minimized.

:whistle: If you even bothered to try the samples in the help file or did a minimal search in the forum you would know that you can!

How ever your gaim probably does have protective measures against your kind of application. So, unless you don't let us know the game your automating, your out of luck.

PS: posting some code would help to.

:whistle: If you even bothered to try the samples in the help file or did a minimal search in the forum you would know that you can!

How ever your gaim probably does have protective measures against your kind of application. So, unless you don't let us know the game your automating, your out of luck.

PS: posting some code would help to.

I read all post that i found in search... Tryed many scripts. If i m asking for help that why i tryed and scripts didnt work. Anyway maybe scrips doenst work cuz have proctection as you said. I tried using ControlSend and I m searching for PosMessages's commands. Any can help a little more?