You may want to provide an example of the full code, please? And if possible a brief explanation on the function of each 'label'. Thank you. :whistle:

He has shown you exactly the full code you will need to use. :P

For help on the AT command, go to a command prompt and type AT /?. You can also try this new incredibly useful thing called Google... :D

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.

Yes. Saunders shows how to use @ComSpec in single command line mode. Most single commands use similar syntax as a single line of a command in a batch file.

:whistle:

Edit:

Clarify better

Edited by MHz

Yes, there is another argument. Plus an example in the HELP FILE. I think you should read the HELP FILE. The HELP FILE is very usefull for things like this. Lets all thank Jon for the HELP FILE. Do you get where I'm going with this?

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

Yes, there is another argument. Plus an example in the HELP FILE. I think you should read the HELP FILE. The HELP FILE is very usefull for things like this. Lets all thank Jon for the HELP FILE. Do you get where I'm going with this?

Cloak and dagger.......

The argument you're looking for is @SW_HIDE

heheh :whistle: good luck

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.

As ChrisL just directed you, and as sooo many others have hinted, you really need to look at the help file.

Look at the options.

Look... there is an option for hiding it... something about @SW_HIDE (tricky name, I know, but you'll just have to struggle through it)

How do you use it? Look at the example.

Just put @SW_HIDE where @SW_MAXIMIZE is in the example.

[u]Helpful tips:[/u]If you want better answers to your questions, take the time to reproduce your issue in a small "stand alone" example script whenever possible. Also, make sure you tell us 1) what you tried, 2) what you expected to happen, and 3) what happened instead.[u]Useful links:[/u]BrettF's update to LxP's "How to AutoIt" pdfValuater's Autoit 1-2-3 Download page for the latest versions of Autoit and SciTE[quote]<glyph> For example - if you came in here asking "how do I use a jackhammer" we might ask "why do you need to use a jackhammer"<glyph> If the answer to the latter question is "to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer", then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers[/quote]