using autoit with silkroad online?

has anyone ever tried making a bot for the game silkroad online? i searched and found a script and it shows how to log in and stuff but im not sure if it actually does anything ingame. Plus i am a scripting noob and want to try this out, but i cant seem to get even the simplest scripts to run. Im going to keep trying. I tried putting this in notepad and saving it, then converting script to exe, but i always get errors. I am going to try to find V3 autoit and see what i cand do. Anyways Here is what i saw.

Opt("MouseCoordMode", 1)

Opt("PixelCoordMode", 1)

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 2)

Dim $EndIt = ''

While 1

If Not ProcessExists('Silkroad.exe') Then

Run("C:\Program Files\Silkroad\Silkroad.exe")

EndIf

WinWait("Silkroad Online Launcher")

If Not WinActive("SilkRoad Online Launcher") Then

WinActivate("SilkRoad Online Launcher")

EndIf

Sleep(10000)

MouseClick("left", 756, 510, 1, 1)

WinWaitActive("SRO_Client")

Sleep(10000)

Send("{ENTER}")

Sleep (1000)

Send("user")

Send("{TAB}")

Sleep(500)

Send("pass")

Send("{ENTER}")

Sleep(10000)

Do

MouseMove(512, 428)

If PixelGetColor( 512, 428) == 0x9C4A31 Then

MouseClick("left", 512, 428, 1, 1); after this script has to begin from the beggining

Else

Send("{ENTER}"); this must be going till PixelGetColor( 512, 428) == 0x9C4A31 or PixelGetColor(493, 752) = 0x000000

ExitLoop

EndIF

Sleep(5000)

If PixelGetColor(493, 752) = 0x000000 Then $EndIt = 1

Until $EndIt = 1

Sleep(1000)

If $EndIt = 1 Then ExitLoop

WEnd

MouseClick("left", 332, 372, 1, 1)

Sleep (3000)

MouseClick("left", 766, 704, 1, 1); thats the end, it has to stop scirpt after this is done :whistle:

Exit

ah yeah I remember that one :P, that was an old but trusty one... that won't really help you do much now unfortunately.... what exactly are you looking for in terms of "bot"... and yes AutoIt is about the best you can use for SRO. If you tell me what you want in it, I can semi prepare a script for you in the next couple days as I am on vacation...my wife might not like it :whistle: but I feel the neeeeeeed to do something....pls give me a challenge lol

ah yeah I remember that one :P, that was an old but trusty one... that won't really help you do much now unfortunately.... what exactly are you looking for in terms of "bot"... and yes AutoIt is about the best you can use for SRO. If you tell me what you want in it, I can semi prepare a script for you in the next couple days as I am on vacation...my wife might not like it :whistle: but I feel the neeeeeeed to do something....pls give me a challenge lol

lol well if you really need something do to. Are you familiar with the game itself? Well i just want to see what its like to bot since about half of each server consists of them. I am level 32 now and near the Oasis killing scorpions. Do you need coordinates to help move around or tell it where to go? or is that what the color part of the script is? Do i just run out there to my spot then run the script?

My auto potions are on F4....slot 1 is HP, slot 2 is MP, and slot 3 is Universal pills for abnormal status. I am unsure if you need to even do anything with these, as they are auto-potions and already to heal me when my life goes down a certain percentage automatically already, but is there any way to know when i start getting low on potions? Do i need to put my auto-potions in certain spaces of inventory?

Before any attacks i need my shield buttons pressed....My shields are on F2....i will need F2 slot 1 activated every 431 seconds, F2 slot 2 every 415 seconds, F2 slot 3 every 436 seconds, F2 slot 4 every 421 seconds, and F2 slot 5 every 426 seconds.

Ok now for my attacks.....on F1 slot 1 i have my autograb...i want this button pressed after each kill of a monster about 5 times so that i pick up whatever is on the ground before going to the next monster.

F1 slot 2 needs to be pressed 2 seconds before an attack....then F1 slot 3 for first attack....then press F1 slot 4 for next attack, then press F1 slot 5, and finally F1 slot 6.....just to make sure the monster dies and if it is dead before the last attack, it should just run to next monster and repeat.

Basically thats how i want it, just a big repeat of killing monsters. If you need any more information please ask. thanks alot!!!!

TMANN05

just a little update: I just found out I have to go on a business trip :whistle::D:P:lmao::P so I will need a little time

hey thats ok, i can wait. i will experiment with autoit and keep checking back on here periodically to see if you made it back. Have fun lol.

going to try to work on some of it while im still here... goddamn racking my brain and I think I just about wore out my left mouse button :whistle: from pressing the search forum button...where the hell is that great text-to-speech script that was posted some time ago? I was gonna use (with the permission of the owner(I just cant find them lol)) it in this script... If anyone could throw me a link to that, I'd be grateful.

Im gonna go eat and then :D for about a 1/2 hour cus its morning here and I have to go to work in about 2 hrs lol...

Ty,

~Nikolai :P

going to try to work on some of it while im still here... goddamn racking my brain and I think I just about wore out my left mouse button :whistle: from pressing the search forum button...where the hell is that great text-to-speech script that was posted some time ago? I was gonna use (with the permission of the owner(I just cant find them lol)) it in this script... If anyone could throw me a link to that, I'd be grateful.

Im gonna go eat and then :D for about a 1/2 hour cus its morning here and I have to go to work in about 2 hrs lol...

Ty,

~Nikolai :P

Well i just did a search on this site (which i didnt think of doing before) lol....and people say that autoit wont work on silkroad because gameguard wont let 3rd party software run simutaneously. So i am unsure of what to do now. I will keep searching i guess, maybe for another type of scripting program.

Well i just did a search on this site (which i didnt think of doing before) lol....and people say that autoit wont work on silkroad because gameguard wont let 3rd party software run simutaneously. So i am unsure of what to do now. I will keep searching i guess, maybe for another type of scripting program.

edit just somthing i found....sounds hard to me

If your trying to make a bot your probably going to have to make use of PixelSearch and PixelGetColor as well as MouseMove. Examples and descriptions of these functions appear in the help file.

yes I know...but don't worry, the old version of GGBypass still works and I just found my old laptop that I had it on. That will definitely help :whistle:

Still looking for the t2s script, anyone please let me know where i can find it

Edited by Nikolai

yes I know...but don't worry, the old version of GGBypass still works and I just found my old laptop that I had it on. That will definitely help :whistle:

Still looking for the t2s script, anyone please let me know where i can find it

Mind if i add you to MSN messenger? What is this script you are looking for?

if anything I'm going to have to ask how the heck your ever going to get the script to run? game gaurd will stop it, and even if you have a bypass, you wont be able to input anything, send() wont send anything, and PixelSearch only returns true black or the color of the programs or windows running behind the game... stupid update huh?

and funny thing about that script, I found it on another forum, and it worked so perfectly I decided to learn autoit fer mehself =)

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

actually, "GGBypass" isnt really a "true" name. It doesnt just bypass Gameguard, it simply turns it off, runs the ghost program with the same "look" to GG, and starts the game. You just use the GGBypass icon as a launcher for the game.

sounds great cant wait to try it out

• 1 month later...

Ok not meaning to bump an old topic but i need help again. I found a working bot for silkroad online for about a month. Now 0x33 makers of the bot are trying to keep it to themselves and make you pay for it. The bot is called iSRObot. To run the bot you must have the bot itself, a softmod file, and a working .dll file. The last cracked Softmod was nearly a week ago and it seems to be getting harder to crack. Even when it is cracked, it stays cracked only for a few hours and then needs to be repeated. So i think what needs to be done is make my own softmod that i can use freely. I thought to myself, why not ask the autoit community genious's if they can make a new permanently working softmod if i give them all the files needed. So here is the d/loads for the files to take a look at and if you can suggest anything or help me out its greatly appreciated.

This is the latest version of the softmod...but its currently not working

http://rapidshare.com/files/31674688/SoftMod2_May_v4.rar

This is the latest bot version 1.62.....install this and the files will come up

http://rapidshare.com/files/30417731/sroboten1.62.exe

This is the latest .dll file

http://rapidshare.com/files/26339813/SoftMod2.dll

And last but not least is a nice program that disables gameguard so it may be possible to run autoit scripts ingame.

http://projecthax.com/download/HaxCr4x3.0.rar

So if anyone has free time and wants to look into this...and possibly get the source code from the bot and break it down, feel free and lets see if its possible to make our own softmod file to run this bot.