Looking for good autoit developer

Dear Friends,

I've heard alot about how great autoit and wanted to see if someone knowleadgeable about autoit can help me see if it is the right programming language/tool to use for my project.

Basically I or the developer would be writing a bot. This bot will be located in a gameworld. If you are thinking that this is a trade bot; Yes, it is. I'm hoping that there are good developers on this forum that will help me review that autoit is the right tool to use to create this bot and to also possibly develop all or parts of the bot.

These are some items that I will need the bot to do:

1. Uniquely distinguish gameworld items (there are over 12,000 items)

2. Access a mysql database and query, insert, and update transactions

3. Run with very little memory

4. Execute routines very quickly and efficiently

5. Be able to load on startup

If you are interested, please drop me a line and we can talk further.

Warm regards,

Gorilla_Bob

Welcome to the Autoit3 Forums :whistle:

While I agree that autoit is great, and I'm pretty confident that it is capable of doing all the things you request, few if any people on this site will just make entire scripts for people on request(Particularly complicated ones such as the one you are requesting.)

This forum is dedicated to Support for the Autoit3 Application/Language. This is not a "Post a request and get a script" forum.

If you have a specific question or even a few specific questions, and are willing to at least try to put something together on your own, then you will find this site to be a very helpful resource, as people are always willing to correct/debug/error check/offer suggestions for the improvement of your code.

If this is not the type of thing you were hoping to find here, you may want to try visiting http://www.rentacoder.com as they do take scripting requests.

Thanks for the info Paulie,

Yes I am a great customer of rentacoder.com and frequent it alot. Just thought that I would go to the best source on the internet to find a great autoit developer ---> www.autoitscript.com

Does that mean that there are no place on this forum where one can search for good developers? If not, is there a way that you can recommend some good developers that frequent this forum that I can talk to privately?

Any help you have would be greatly appreciated.

- Gorilla_Bob

Good to hear that there are some good gurus on this site.

Yes, this is not a willy nilly project we are talking about. Low memory usage would be for the base Autoit program. The bot itself may require substantially more, especially in the item recognition processing.

Can anyone here say that they are a guru of Autoit? or can name a few?

I can communicate techie if need be, I have 20 years of technology experience so I do know my stuff, just not familiar with all the features of AutoIt.

Thanks for all your help.

- Gorilla_Bob