Need some help...

I am useing: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...0&hl=Diablo

and am trying to change the clicks and everything so it works with: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7112

But i am really stuggling because i cant seem to work both functions together...

I am also trying to add a random game name and an option in the INI File so it can use the random function shown below....

MsgBox(0, "RandomStringTest", "5 characters: " & @TAB & RandomString(5) & @CRLF & _
"10 characters: " & @TAB & RandomString(10) & @CRLF & _
"20 characters: " & @TAB & RandomString(20) )

Func RandomString($sLenght)
    Local $Return
    For $x = 1 to $sLenght
        $Return &= Chr(Random(65,90,1))
    Next
    Return $Return
EndFuncoÝ÷ Øíè§ø¥zƲ³'¬§¶Úy¦åzÚ'$z'zZqæ§uÚ-êÚÚ&²Úâ§vØ^­k¢µú+Ú.®Æ§vØ^Æ«¯*'Â+a­ë-¡û®*m#¥·×«x"µ·¥£®¶­s`6Æ÷t6Æ6²gV÷C´ÆVgBgV÷C²ÂÂCrÂ" b33c·FÖW&æBÒçB&æFöÒ3Ã3R f÷"b33c·FÖRÒb33c·FÖW&æBFò7FWÓ 7Æ6FWDöâgV÷C²gV÷C²ÂgV÷C¶62¢gV÷C²fײb33c´6%ô66÷VçE²b33c¶65ÒfײgV÷C²6Æ÷B¢gV÷C²fײb33c´6%õ6Æ÷BfײgV÷C²7F2gV÷C²fײb33c·FÖRfײgV÷C²6V2â6G&ööÒgV÷C²Â3sÂ#"Â##"Ã32ÃÂgV÷C·77FVÒgV÷C²ÂgV÷C²gV÷C²ÂgV÷C²gV÷C² 6ÆVW ö6V6´C'væ7FfR æW@ 7Æ6öfb

And how do i get the bot to compile it says im missing a file...

For the missing file problem, look at any files that you have #included

Or post the code.

For a loop that will wait 2 hours

$cHour = @HOUR

Do

Sleep(5000) ;; This can be changed to reflect the accuracy you need. If +/- 5 minutes is OK then Sleep(30000)

Until @Hour = ($cHour +2)

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

You're going to have a hard time finding someone willing to do all any of your work for you, especially if they have to look at two separate threads, and run a script that they're potentially not even interested in, and especially when you don't seem to be putting forth a lot of your own effort.

Sorry, just the cold hard truth.

Edited by Saunders

As i said before i dont want them to do it, i just need some help

Step one, how do i get it to read the ini.....

If in the ini file it says Y after Perm then i want it to run a script if it says n then i dont.... How do i do that...

Perm = Y

Perm = N

How do i send the randomstring....

That i thinks fairly simple to answer for u guys...

The next one is that how do i incoperate the clicking in window mode into the bot when they have allready made different functions for there clicks... i need to merge two together... somehow..

If in the ini file it says Y after Perm then i want it to run a script if it says n then i dont.... How do i do that...

Perm = Y

Perm = N

The next one is that how do i incoperate the clicking in window mode into the bot when they have allready made different functions for there clicks... i need to merge two together... somehow..

You are still trying to get us to fix a squeak in your vehicle by long distance with you just describing the squeak. You are describing a problem that we can't see. Some of the actual code is going to be required if you want help. For the Ini problem, if N and Y are the only 2 options then it will be similar to

$X = IniRead($IniFile, "Section", "Perm,'')

If $X = "Y" Then

Do this

Else

Do somethingElse

EndIf

It may even have to be in a While or Do loop. there is no way of knowing unless we see what you are actually doin

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

Perm = Y

Perm = N

George

Thanks dude so correct me if im wrong:

$Perm = IniRead ("Config\D2charkeeper.ini", "Extra", "Perm,")
If $Perm = "1" Then
$cHour = @HOUR
Do
Sleep(5000)
Until @Hour = ($cHour +2)
Else
Sleep(10)
EndIf

In the ini i have,

[Extra]
;====================================================================================
;
;                                 Extra
;
; If you don't know, leave this setting as default.
; * Perm => If number set to 1 it will do a two hour perm session, if 0 then it will just do a refresh
;====================================================================================
Perm = 0

So if the number next to perm is 1 then it will wait two hours? correct? If the Number is anything different then it will wait for 10miliseconds... correct?