Help with controlsendplus

Now I know it's a UDF, so do I have to add it manually into my library in order to use it or how can I use it?

thanks.

It can be frustrating when something that's blindingly obvious to others doesn't seem so when you first try to understand what's required/needed.

Yes you have to create/download the file/function - it is an UDF "add on" - it's not included in your normal library of function includes.

You can put it in the same directory as your script and use #include "ControlSendPlus" or preferably in your AutoIt3/include directory and use #include <ControlSendPlus>

It's been around for a while and so is mentioned all over the place, but a search found one thread that may help.

The original thread that contained the download link to ControlSendPlus (written by SlimShady) is his collection of helper functions

P.S. Newbie advice to other newbies sometimes just makes things worse :whistle:

It can be frustrating when something that's blindingly obvious to others doesn't seem so when you first try to understand what's required/needed.

Yes you have to create/download the file/function - it is an UDF "add on" - it's not included in your normal library of function includes.

You can put it in the same directory as your script and use #include "ControlSendPlus" or preferably in your AutoIt3/include directory and use #include <ControlSendPlus>

It's been around for a while and so is mentioned all over the place, but a search found one thread that may help.

The original thread that contained the download link to ControlSendPlus (written by SlimShady) is his collection of helper functions

P.S. Newbie advice to other newbies sometimes just makes things worse :whistle:

hey, thanks alot man. I've search this site up and down but i guess i didn't search the right strings.