New SciTE4AutoIt3 available with SciTE v1.73

Jos

• Developers

I have one idea for new command in Scite/Tools menu.

I know there is a lot of stuff for now but this one would be very usefull.

It should be something like "Jump to Function" Ctrl+J with also "Open include"/"Open include Beta" Alt+I/Alt+Shift+I functionality.

So after "Jump to Function" if it can't find Function definition in current script it should find it in all include files defined in this script

and open that found include file in new tab and jump to this function definition in this opened include file.

So This could be new commands

"Jump to Function" - updated existing command where search/jump is done in release includes

"Jump to Function Beta" - new command and search/jump is done in beta includes

Have a play with this autoit3.lua and au3.properties file to see if that works fine before i release it.

Ctrl+J = Search for Func in Script and then Production Includes

Ctrl+Alt+J = Search for Func in Script and then Beta Includes

:)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a play with this autoit3.lua and au3.properties file to see if that works fine before i release it.

Ctrl+J = Search for Func in Script and then Production Includes

Ctrl+Alt+J = Search for Func in Script and then Beta Includes

:D

Many thanks JdeB!! :)

It works perfect.

Only few little problems:

1) maybe print() informations could be removed. It's very nice to see it at first when testing but after a while it's very annoying

As in previous Jump (before this adition) --> when it didn't find it then no action is done (without so many messages)

Maybe there would be some parameter for that print() messages? or only base messages:

"Unable to find function definition in script ...checking Includes."

"Unable to find function definition."

2) when cursor is before first char of function name then function is not finded (but name for finding is correct)

note: this was the same also with previous version

3) it's not working for more then one include levels --> for example on Auto3Lib it's not working on some base functions

note: for 90% cases it will be enough as it is now so if it would be difficult change then no big problem

Edited by Zedna

• Developers

Many thanks JdeB!! :)

It works perfect.

Only few little problems:

1) maybe print() informations could be removed. It's very nice to see it at first when testing but after a while it's very annoying

As in previous Jump (before this adition) --> when it didn't find it then no action is done (without so many messages)

Maybe there would be some parameter for that print() messages? or only base messages:

2) when cursor is before first char of function name then function is not finded (but name for finding is correct)

note: this was the same also with previous version

3) it's not working for more then one include levels --> for example on Auto3Lib it's not working on some base functions

note: for 90% cases it will be enough as it is now so if it would be difficult change then no big problem

1. Left that there while being in TEST.. its gone now in the attached version.

2. Fixed in the attached version.

3. Correct and I am not going to add the logic for it since that requires a lot more testing to avoid loops etc .

:D

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Is it possible to get a Zip version of Scite4Autoit without the installer?

Also is there anyway to use the Code Obfuscator outside of Scite?

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

• Developers

Is it possible to get a Zip version of Scite4Autoit without the installer?

Also is there anyway to use the Code Obfuscator outside of Scite?

Both available on the Download page ... :)

And yes ... Obfuscator can run independent of SciTE.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Both available on the Download page ... :)

And yes ... Obfuscator can run independent of SciTE.

Thanks a million Jos.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

Simple question: The A3L-Installer deletes all the calltips that I added, so I have to copy and paste from a backup. Is it possible to have a second user-calltip (in @ProfileDir)?

It's really not that big thing, since I keep a backup before "bigger" A3-updates. I'm just curious. :)

• Developers

Simple question: The A3L-Installer deletes all the calltips that I added, so I have to copy and paste from a backup. Is it possible to have a second user-calltip (in @ProfileDir)?

It's really not that big thing, since I keep a backup before "bigger" A3-updates. I'm just curious. :)

Are you saying that the "au3.user.calltips.api" file in the SciTE\Api directory gets deleted by the AutoIt3 Installer? Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

No, A3L is/means Auto3Lib...

So the au3.user.calltips.api from the new auto3lib-installer overwrites the current calltips-file.

Ok... understand...

You will have to ask PaulIA to have a look at this in his installer.

I think he should use a separate api file for Autoit3Lib (e.g. au3.Autoit3lib.calltips.api) and then let people make this Add/Change in the SciTEUser.properties:

api.$(file.patterns.au3)=$(SciteDefaultHome)\api\au3.api;$(SciteDefaultHome)\api\au3.user.calltips.api;$(SciteDefaultHome)\api\au3.Autoit3lib.calltips.api

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

HI,

Tools --> Obfuscator Strg-Shift+O has it been deleted?

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

• Developers

HI,

Tools --> Obfuscator Strg-Shift+O has it been deleted?

So long,

Mega

Only when you did that ... I have never put it in the Au3.properties and have it documented in the Obfuscator thread to put it in your SciTEUser.properties.

So guess you didn't follow that advice and put it in au3.properties ?

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Hi,

right you are - as always. Fixed it. :-) Maybe should be standard!?!

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

• Developers

Maybe should be standard!?!

Wasn't planning to, because in my mind you add the #Compiler directive to run Obfuscator during the compile process.

Just don't think we should add more functions to the Tools menu unless they serve a purpose.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Tidy problem:

This script has no syntax error on Ctrl+F5 but Tidy says it has syntax error:

Note: it's simplified source from Project manager 3.1 (Preprocessor)

Autoit 3.2.2.0

Tidy v2.0.7

Dim $tmp

If 1 = 1 Then
ElseIf 1 = 2 Then
    $tmp = ''
    If 1 = 3 Then
        If 1 = 4 Then
            $tmp = ''
        EndIf
    ElseIf 1 = 5 Then
        If 1 = 6 Then
            $tmp = ''
        EndIf
    EndIf
;### Tidy Error -> "elseif" is closing previous "elseif"
ElseIf 1 = 7 Then
    $tmp = ''
    If 1 = 8 Then
        If 1 = 9 Then
            $tmp = ''
        EndIf
    ElseIf 1 = 10 Then
        $tmp = ''
    EndIf
;### Tidy Error -> "elseif" is closing previous "elseif"
ElseIf 1 = 11 Then
    $tmp = ''
    If 1 = 12 Then
        $tmp = ''
        If 1 = 13 Then
            If 1 = 14 Then
                $tmp = ''
            EndIf
        EndIf
    EndIf
EndIf

• Developers

Tidy problem:

This script has no syntax error on Ctrl+F5 but Tidy says it has syntax error:

Note: it's simplified source from Project manager 3.1 (Preprocessor)

Autoit 3.2.2.0

Tidy v2.0.7

Will be fixed in v2.0.12 .... looks like you are a couple of version behind :)

Thanks

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Will be fixed in v2.0.12 .... looks like you are a couple of version behind :)

Thanks

Thanks for keeping Scite4Autoit3 updated.

In other cases I'm using latest beta usually but this time I'm still using 3.2.2.0 and it's older scite4autoit3

due to latest 3.2.3.x beta versions which have too many breaking changes (Binary,unicode,struct names)

and I 'm using still WIN98 on several machines so I wasn't sure if it will be working fine (unicode/nonunicode).

After next 3.2.4 release I will upgrade :D

• Developers

5/10/2007: Uploaded a new SciTe4AutoIt3.exe installer.. see below for the details.

==> ScitillaHistory page containing all SciTE/Scintilla updates.

==> Visit the SciTe4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions

==> Check the online documentation for an overview of all extra's you get with this installer.

Enjoy,

Jos

5/10/2007
*** AutoIt3.lua (JdeB)
    - Updated Ctrl+J which will now Jump to the Select Func and when not found in the script it will search the 
      listed #include files. When found it will open the Include file and jump to the Func.   
    - Added Ctrl+Alt+J. Same as Ctrl but will scan for Func in the Beta UDF files. 
*** Updated Tidy v 2.0.12 (JdeB)
    - Fixed possible false report of "#Tidy error" with If-ElseIf-EndIf.
*** Updated Obfuscator.exe v1.0.9 (JdeB)
    - Fixed: Problem when #NoTrayIcon isn't located on the first line.
    - Fixed: Conversion of Eval variables.
    - Fixed: Crash with long Functions.
    - Fixed: Occasional wrong bracket interpretation.
*** Updated SciTEConfig.exe v1.6.5 (Mhz)
    - Added Standard Color scheme selections with 2 included standard setting files.
    - Added SciteTools.ini which will retain the setting between SciTE4AutoIt3 upgrades.
*** Updated Abbreviations file. (MHz)
*** Updated PROD definitions to AutoIt3 v 3.2.4.0.
*** Added au3.Auto3lib.calltips.api to au3.properties to support Auto3Lib UDFs.
Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.