GUI Selection box with timer

Is there a way to create a GUI box with buttons with a count down timer that will run the default if nothing is selected or pressed?

I am installing office on multiple computers with the option of music during the install. I am trying to make a selection GUI box that give the user a choice of what music he or she would like to listen to during the install. The thing is that if no button is press in a certain amount of time I would like a default sound file play after a timer runs out on the GUI box.

Is there a way to create a GUI box with buttons with a count down timer that will run the default if nothing is selected or pressed?

I am installing office on multiple computers with the option of music during the install. I am trying to make a selection GUI box that give the user a choice of what music he or she would like to listen to during the install. The thing is that if no button is press in a certain amount of time I would like a default sound file play after a timer runs out on the GUI box.

Just in seconds? or something with like "hours:mins:secs"

If its just seconds just do this:

While 1
For $i = 30 to 0 step -1
Sleep(1000)
GuiCtrlSetData($label, $i)
Next
WEnd