Bypass spell check on Outlook

Hello,

I'm making a script to gather data from a form, puting it into a Excel spreadsheet and send an email containing that data.

Everything is OK but when trying to send the email the spell checker starts and it breaks the process. We're using Outlook2003 and the spell checker is activated by default (it is useful to be). I don't want to deactivate it and I wonder if there is a way to bypass the spell checker.

Other options to go over this are:

- make a new Excel spreadsheet with the data gathered and having it sent attached to the email (Excel is handling the email part)

- make a new Word document with the data gathered and having it sent attached to the email (Word is handling the email part)

- make a new text file with the data gathered and having it sent attached (INet is handling the email part)

Every way described above will bypass the spell checker since it will send an empty message but unfortunately I couldn't find anything useful in Excel and Word UDF's and a way to send an attachment (found on the forum didn't work).

A Big "Thanks" for any help.

SNMP_UDF ... for SNMPv1 and v2c so far, GetBulk and a new example script

wannabe "Unbeatable" Tic-Tac-Toe

Paper-Scissor-Rock ... try to beat it anyway :)

Hello,

I'm making a script to gather data from a form, puting it into a Excel spreadsheet and send an email containing that data.

Everything is OK but when trying to send the email the spell checker starts and it breaks the process. We're using Outlook2003 and the spell checker is activated by default (it is useful to be). I don't want to deactivate it and I wonder if there is a way to bypass the spell checker.

Other options to go over this are:

- make a new Excel spreadsheet with the data gathered and having it sent attached to the email (Excel is handling the email part)

- make a new Word document with the data gathered and having it sent attached to the email (Word is handling the email part)

- make a new text file with the data gathered and having it sent attached (INet is handling the email part)

Every way described above will bypass the spell checker since it will send an empty message but unfortunately I couldn't find anything useful in Excel and Word UDF's and a way to send an attachment (found on the forum didn't work).

A Big "Thanks" for any help.

Why not just write a script to use the SMTP function and bypass using the client altogether? Look at this function, it works well for me and you can send attachments.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...52&hl=gmail

EndFuncAutoIt is the shiznit. I love it.

Thanks for reply EndFunc, I've been considering this option before but I can't use it because we're using an Exchange server. However I've made a workaround (it doesn't look good but at least it works until I can get a better way) by pressing the "Cancel" button on the spell-checking window and confirming that I want to send the message anyway.

SNMP_UDF ... for SNMPv1 and v2c so far, GetBulk and a new example script

wannabe "Unbeatable" Tic-Tac-Toe

Paper-Scissor-Rock ... try to beat it anyway :)

Thanks for reply EndFunc, I've been considering this option before but I can't use it because we're using an Exchange server. However I've made a workaround (it doesn't look good but at least it works until I can get a better way) by pressing the "Cancel" button on the spell-checking window and confirming that I want to send the message anyway.

We use an exchange server too. That doesn't matter. You company most likely has a web server also if you have a website. So your smtp server is most likely something like smtp.yourcompany.com or mail.yourcompany.com. Then you should be able to use that email script.

EndFuncAutoIt is the shiznit. I love it.