How to find the mousepointers currently location

Hey all,

I'm making a script that isn't totally automated, but intended to also work while a user is actually manipulating stuff as the same time.

In some cases I want the script to make some mouseclicks. Normally this would be simple to do with the mouse functions I allready know, but if I just use the mouse movemnet and mouseclick commands then the control of the mouse is very much taken away from the user.

What I want then to acomplish is that if the script needs to do a click, it saves the information about the mouse pointers current location, then does what it needs to do, and then returns back to the location it was.

THere is only one thing I am missing in order to be able to script this, and that is some way of gettign the location information for the mousepointer. I have been unable to find this myself, but I assume that its something that is probably in autoit allready. Can someone enlighten me, or point me in the direction of relevant documentation for such a feature or something similar I might be able to use?

-Stigma

Typical hehe, I allways find the answer just AFTER posting. Oh well, perhaps someone can learn from this atleast.

Apparently there is a MouseGetPos() command that is useful for this. Documentation was found in the autoit helpfile.

-Stigma