Multiple Session interaction

I have an idea for a program, but not exactly sure how to even get started... I've never seen anyone else do this. I am using a computer running terminal services. I would like to be have a module running in one session that can be controlled from another session. Obviously, all of this is actually running on the same computer, just another session. Any ideas how do to this kind of thing?

˙˙˙ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן

Well.. TCP services seem like a spot to start.. you can send data back to a computers own ports.

also, have a look at getting the session ID to include in the program..

start > run > tsadmin

it should list the session number, im thinking you can use it to somehow identify who is on what session, and which one you wish to interact with.

Well, tsadmin doesn't do anything on my machine, as I am running Windows XP Pro. I am using a WYSE WinCE thin client for the remote desktop connection... which does not knock off the normal logged-in user. I would like to be able to control stuff running on the thin client's session from the local session. I'm not sure how to pull the SessionID, let alone use it in the program. Sending data to a port from one session and having the other session "watch that port sounds like a good idea, but the remote session would be looking to the wrong set of ports (the thin client has it's own ports)... Sorry if I sound like a pita.

˙˙˙ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן

Hmm..

i see the issue here, your on a completey different setup for a terminal service than i had at first thought (i assumed you were reffering to a setup where you are remotely connected to a server at the same time as 1 or 2 other people, as is the case with using mstsc to connect to a server for administration purposes) in your case though, you are using a thin client, in a network where they are using terminal server for everyday workstation tasks.

im thinking you would have to have admin rights to the server that all the thin clients run through to get the list of sessions..other wise, i see no reason why my original idea wouldnt work... each thin client has to have its own IP address so i cant imagine it would create huge issues.