How can I save a url to a variable?

I have a firefox explorer open, the url is : www.google.com

How can I make a script which will read the url of firefox and give it to a variable

$curendurl= www.google.com ?

this for every url. Next time may be www.autoitscript.com or anything else.

Thanks ,

No,I need to do it ih firefox...

Ie.au3 library is very useful, i think you will change idea about internet explorer when you will try this library

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...c=37176&hl=

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Una piccola riflessione: [/font] [font=courier new, courier, monospace]Se guardassi la Terra da un pianeta distante 1 anno luce, vedresti la terra 1 anno prima di quell'istante! Quindi se tu potessi arrivare a quella distanza impiegando solo 6 mesi (quindi viaggiando a 2 volte la velocita della luce) vedresti il mondo com'era 6 mesi prima della partenza.. il passato![/font]

Ok thanks. But for an open program like autoit, I would expect to support another free project like mozila , and not internet explorer. Anyway ...

[off-topic]

Autoit doesn't support IE...

Its an UDF (User Defined Function) -- nothing to do with autoit.

[/off-topic]

You should take a look on the Autoitinfo Window and the Control* functions...

Maybe you find a way to get the url :shocked:

greetings

Pascal

Ok thanks. But for an open program like autoit, I would expect to support another free project like mozila , and not internet explorer. Anyway ...

Well its kinda the other way around... IE is made of com objects and you can interact with it as you wish... Firefox doesnt have the way of interfeering - But because of that firefox is lighter and faster :shocked:

Start here if you are new Valuater's AutoIT 1-2-3Looking for an UDF - Look hereDo you need to do it twice - Autoit