any advice?

HI

i'm trying to write a script that will retrieve some info from an outlook calender and then have the script input the info into a timesheet webpage. any ideas on how to do this or if its even possible?

anything is greatly appreciated!

Melanie :shocked:

edit--I did check the help file and looked for the different IE choices, nothing seemed to fit what i am trying to do, but i am a noob.......

Edited by controlledchaos

HI

i'm trying to write a script that will retrieve some info from an outlook calender and then have the script input the info into a timesheet webpage. any ideas on how to do this or if its even possible?

anything is greatly appreciated!

Melanie :shocked:

edit--I did check the help file and looked for the different IE choices, nothing seemed to fit what i am trying to do, but i am a noob.......

Did quick forum search... Here might be an example for some Outlook control (though I have not tried it, I am trying to live up to my vow never to use Outlook, which stands since 10 years ago): http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=34865

For webpage controls there are many posts on this forum which go deeply into them; persistent forum searching will very probably give you more than enough information. If you have more specific questions, start a new topic (with a more descriptive title), post example code, explain the problems in more detail and you have a better chance of efficient help since others know what to explain.

P.S. I don't know your experience level, so just to be sure: you say to have checked out the "IE*" functions but did you check out the "_IE*" functions (note the underscore) too?

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.