Last Chaos & Auto It

Greetings I have used auto it a long time ago and it was the best tool I have used, now that v3 is out and it has been some time since I have used auto it I am in need of some help to get back into the swing of this..My objective is to make a self heal macro for a game cald last chaos. If anyonce can atleast give me a bassis for working on or a start I am confident I can do the rest of the work as all I feal I need is a start, you know how it is if you do not work with something for over a year or two lol "we forget" anyways any help with this would be great.

Thank You

XxFxX

I never used AutoIT before v3 came out, so I'm not familiar with what new concepts might be needed. But plenty of people like me have started from the tutorial in the help file, and maybe a more exhaustive one like Valuater's (link in my sig). You can't go wrong from there, previous experience or not.

:shocked:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Ok I have been playing around with this for over 24 hours trying to refresh my mind on how to make a simple script. I have been unsucsessfull on geting auto it to make a loop and use a hot key.

I am working on makeing a self healing tool that self heals with the f2 key eavy 3 min. its that simple.... I am going insane trying to tweek what i have and its not working

If/when you need help, minimize it to a simple demo script of just the part that doesn't work and post it here. You'll get lots of help.

:shocked:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Well the easyest way of doing this would probberally be a PixelCHeck, If you can give a print screen of the game with the life half full, and then tell me how you would normally heal i can help you out xD

ok this is becomeing more of a project then a simple task. A few issues I have encounterd now is once i get a macro set for heal i have to retarget or click the monstor again to continue to atacking. now on with the other deal is there is no way to get a heal at a desired hp lvl. jsut a simple 3-4 min f2 heal then target to atack macro is all that is needed. It should be simple right? Maybe im just geting to old in the mind to be doing this stuff anymore. also color pix was not around when i was useing auto it so that is new to me

1. atack target- it is auto atack buy clikcing target.

2. heal macro- f2 key is depresd for self heal spell needs to be depresd eavry 2-4 min.

3. retarget atacking target.

this can be run in a loop with a pause key added

Edited by xxfxx

Well the problem with that is the re-targerting, because differnet pixels and in different places on screen, if there is a button its easyer, for instance on Hero Online if you press "V" it will select closest enemie

O yea good point xxxgod now that you pointed that out it makes it more tricky. ok well then here is anoter way to go and I belive it simplifyd things eavn more

1 f2 heal self

2 f1 special move

here is what i have found out now with more extensive invest. if you heal your self or anyother target it puts you in a peace mode but you can atack last with a special move aslong as you have not changed targets.

so a simple script to run two keystrokes in a loop would consist of {f2-heal} {f1-special} {pause set to be anything}{loop}

it would be nice to incorprate a text or message box interface to set any key and any time for loop but is not a necasity as i belive i can incorprate that once i get back in the swing of things.. or so i hope depends on how many bong hits it takes to get to the center of this..

Thank You

XxFxX

Edited by xxfxx

I worked out a way to make not much lag during a game, instead of sending the key f1 and that to be it, if it does f1 down and does a 10milisec pause then releases it makes tiny bit of lag compared to fast.

By the sounds of it you need to check out: http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/

Look for IniRead i think and the GUI Section...

Well at bottom i made something might help you, if you press home it will continusly press f1 and then f2, you could however add a massive delay so it waits for 3 mins and then presses again,

So 3 mins is

Sleep(180000)oÝ÷ ÚØZ¶;¬µ§]¶­)Þë-méhÁ«­¢+ÙM¹ ÅÕ½ÐííÈÕÁôÅÕ½Ðì¤oÝ÷ Ù«­¢+Ø(ìììì±½°AÕÍMÑÉÐìììì)±½°ÀÌØíAÕÍ(ìììì±½°AÕ͹ìììì(((ìììì!½Ñ­äMÑÑ¥¹ÌMÑÉÐìììì)!½Ñ-åMÐ ÅÕ½Ðíí!=5ôÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíQ½±AÕÍÅÕ½Ðì¤)!½Ñ-åMÐ ÅÕ½Ðíí9ôÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíQɵ¥¹ÑÅÕ½Ðì¤(ìììì!½Ñ­äMÑÑ¥¹Ì¹ìììì(((ììììMÉ¥Áб½°M±ÀMÑÉÐìììì)]¡¥±Ä(M±À ÄÀÀ¤)]¹(ììììMÉ¥Áб½°M±À¹ìììì(((ììììQ½±AÕ͹MÁ±Í =¸½=MÑÉÐìììì)Õ¹Q½±AÕÍ ¤(ÀÌØíAÕÍô9½ÐÀÌØíAÕÍ(]¡¥±ÀÌØíAÕÍ(M±À ÄÀ¤(M¹ ÅÕ½ÐííĽݹôÅÕ½Ðì¤($%M±À ÄÀ¤(M¹ ÅÕ½ÐííÄÕÁôÅÕ½Ðì¤($%M±À ÄÀ¤(M¹ ÅÕ½ÐííȽݹôÅÕ½Ðì¤($%M±À ÄÀ¤(M¹ ÅÕ½ÐííÈÕÁôÅÕ½Ðì¤(]¹)¹Õ¹(ììììQ½±AÕ͹MÁ±Í =¸½=¹ìììì(((ìììì¹½
±½Í½Qɵ¥¹Ñչѥ½¸MÑÉÐìììì)Õ¹Qɵ¥¹Ñ ¤(á¥Ð)¹Õ¹(ìììì¹½
±½Í½Qɵ¥¹Ñչѥ½¸¹ìììì
Edited by XxXGoD

• 4 months later...

hi,

can you help me plz. i play last chaos too but im 0 in programmation + i speak french... english is my second language.

Can you help me with script or send me yours so i can see how to make 1

all i got is from another site :

Opt("WinWaitDelay",100)

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode",4)

Opt("WinDetectHiddenText",1)

Opt("MouseCoordMode",0)

WinWait("LastChaos - Aeria Games & Entertainment (Window 800x600)","")

If Not WinActive("LastChaos - Aeria Games & Entertainment (Window 800x600)","") Then WinActivate("LastChaos - Aeria Games & Entertainment (Window 800x600)","")

WinWaitActive("LastChaos - Aeria Games & Entertainment (Window 800x600)","")

;HotKeySet('{enter}', '_Exit') ;This sets the key to exit script (which is currently enter) anything after a semicolon is a comment, and does not affect the script

;While 1 = 1 ;Read it like a sentence. This means that while one equals one (hint: thats always), it runs the following.

;Sleep(10) ;Wait 10 milliseconds. If you want 5 minutes, the number would be 5 times 60 times 1000. 1 second = 1000 Milliseconds

;WEnd

;Func _Exit()

;Exit

;EndFunc ;Last 3 lines just make the script turn off when enter is pressed.

HotKeySet('{esc}', '_Exit') ;Hotkey escape

Dim $Coord, $Click, $Target, $SearchResult

$Target = 0x5B9600 ;What you are targeting. This is a color in hex or decimal notation. Currently its set for white.

$Click = "Right" ;Which mouse button. Right click selects without moving, so if the script misses the monster, it wont start walking where it missed, as it would with left click.

While 1 = 1

Sleep(100) ;I added the sleep there so it only clicks once every 100 milliseconds. Without this, the camera is often messed up because the mouse is dragged while its right clicking, moving the camera.

$SearchResult = PixelSearch(252,196,768,487,$Target,5,3) ;First set of numbers is where it searches. Remember, keep LC centered (untouched) when you start the program. If you run LC in a different resolution than you set the pixel search coordinates for it will not work. (continued below)

;The first number is variation (5). This means it varies the hue by 5, so it is not exactly green always. The second number is step. (continued below)

;Pixel search searches every pixel, at 2, it skips every other pixel. This makes it go faster, searching every pixel is unnecessary. Three could probably work, as well. If you want it to go faster, push this number up a little (personally I think its fine).

If @error Then

Else

MouseClick($Click, $SearchResult[0]+25, $SearchResult[1]+35, 7, 3);Clicks with right key, a little below and to the right, so it clicks on mosnter instead of name.

if $SearchResult = PixelSearch(237,193,806,638,$Target,5,1) Then

Send("{F1}") ;Press "A" in LC, This should be the action window, in "general" tab. Drag regular "Attack" into F1.

Send("{F3}") ;Drag the gather hotkey (horse or yourself). Horse is nice, but yourself makes it look less like a bot, I think.

Else

Send("{Right}") ;Right arrow key is sent, to rotate your camera

$SearchResult = PixelSearch(342,342,1000,342,$Target,5,3)

MouseClick($Click, $SearchResult[0]+25, $SearchResult[1]+35, 7, 3);Clicks with right key, a little below and to the right, so it clicks on mosnter instead of name.

if $SearchResult = PixelSearch(237,193,806,638,$Target,5,1) Then

Send("{F1}") ;Press "A" in LC, This should be the action window, in "general" tab. Drag regular "Attack" into F1.

Send("{F3}") ;Drag the gather hotkey (horse or yourself). Horse is nice, but yourself makes it look less like a bot, I think.

EndIf

EndIf

EndIf

WEnd

Func _Exit()

Exit

EndFunc

While 1

Sleep(5*60*1000);Minutes*Seconds*Milliseconds. Change the first number to change amount of minutes.

Send("{F3}")

WEnd

;Else

;Sleep(100) ;I added the sleep there so it only clicks once every 100 milliseconds. Without this, the camera is often messed up because the mouse is dragged while its right clicking, moving the camera.

;$SearchResult = PixelSearch(252,196,768,487,$Target,5,3) ;First set of numbers is where it searches. Remember, keep LC centered (untouched) when you start the program. If you run LC in a different resolution than you set the pixel search coordinates for it will not work. (continued below)

;;The first number is variation (5). This means it varies the hue by 5, so it is not exactly green always. The second number is step. (continued below)

;;Pixel search searches every pixel, at 2, it skips every other pixel. This makes it go faster, searching every pixel is unnecessary. Three could probably work, as well. If you want it to go faster, push this number up a little (personally I think its fine).

;Send("{F1}")

thats all

tk plz respond

• 1 year later...

Hello..im new to creating Auto it scripts and i need major help creating them..ive used auto it before for other games...but i want to make a last chaos auto target and kill script....if some one could help me make one or at least make one for me it be great!