I need a window app

Posted Image

ok, this is a GW window. i need a way to process the items that are in the inventory. I was thinking of color modding, but im too much of a novice to even remotely comprehend the dismantleing of the gw dat file. What i want to do starts easy, and gets difficult.

I want to: check item color, if gold, identify. thats the easy party.... now, i need to look at the mods on the item to decide wether i sell or keep. any ideas on how to make a window parser for guildwars?

I have tons of ideas how to do this.. The problem is, will you understand them and agree with my ideas.

You could PixelSearch or PixelGetColor and check for a shade of gold, then you can try to identify that item with an PixelCheckSum of all items (Insane work!! :shocked:). You would be 90% done with all the work you would require..

I have tons of ideas how to do this.. The problem is, will you understand them and agree with my ideas.

You could PixelSearch or PixelGetColor and check for a shade of gold, then you can try to identify that item with an PixelCheckSum of all items (Insane work!! :shocked:). You would be 90% done with all the work you would require..

pixel scans are easy, what i need to know is if there is any way autoit can read ingame, unselectable text. It is a lot of pix checks and shite, but time is not of the essence when im lazy enough to bot.

edit: this is how the overall format of the items look

name

damage

mods

example:

sundering pvp axe of fortitude

slashing damage: 6-28 (requires 9 axe mastery)

armor penetration 20% (chance 20%)

health + 30

damage +15% (while health is above 50%)

the problem is, is that all of those mods are varible. if push comes to shove, ill just say screw the item find and just sell everything.

Edited by frixionburne

• 1 month later...

Only found Auto it less than a week ago never knew anything like it exsisted :">

been trying really hard to make a simple gw bot to perform repetative tasks kill

pick loot etc. Ive had some small success editing some of the scripts posted here

not very good and a bit will it work or crash me :) just wondering has anyone came up

with a script to follow way points or somthing (i think the wow script has it in it somewhere)