Who's up for a dev-team opensource project?

Alright.. some of you may remember my dev team topic here that I posted about a month ago. Well, I got an idea for a pretty cool team project.

How about a filesharing client? Huh?

If you read a bit about filesharing, it is actually legal for the creators. As long as it was not originally intended for use of copyright infringement, it is completely legal for the people who started it.

Now, for the people who upload and download the copyrighted stuff? Well, they are breaking the law. But I don't want to intend use of the client for that. I want something better, that will all help us out a bit here.

I am pretty sure that I will get kicked down for this, either because I'm, well, me (look at my sig!) or, because AutoIt may not have the programming power. But, if this won't work, I am open for any other awesome suggestions that you guys have for programs. And I am sure there are some pretty good ones out there! Please speak up if you would like to commit to this kind of thing. I don't care what the client is, I just think it would be awesome to make an AutoIt dev team.

- THE SANDMAN!

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

.. I knew it.

Well, do you have any other ideas that would be good? (not trying to say this in a challenging way, just asking :shocked: )

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

Piccaso, explain a bit more?

mrRevoked, that's possible, but graphics would be HARD! :shocked: