WinActivate

Is it necessary to call WinActivate b4 calling ControlFocus?

When would one use WinWait instead of WinWaitActive?

Is there a way to change the light blue color of strings other than changing language to text?

Should men over 50 use emoticons? Have I worn out my welcome?

Inquiring minds want to know.......

jh

Is there a way to change the light blue color of strings other than changing language to text?

jh

If you have the latest version of SciTE suggest you run Tools/AU3Recorder open and close any window and have a look at the code it produces

which will pretty much answer your question.

Ant..

If you have the latest version of SciTE suggest you run Tools/AU3Recorder open and close any window and have a look at the code it produces

which will pretty much answer your question.

Ant..

Just downloaded it this week but don't see a recorder option under Tools, SciTE4AutoIt3.

jh

Just downloaded it this week but don't see a recorder option under Tools, SciTE4AutoIt3.

jh

Have a look in SciTEC Help and make sure you are running Version 1.73 you can also get to the recorder using the ALT+F6 shortcut. Perhaps the addon features are seperate or can be individually switched on or off don't ask me how cause I have had a look and that is a bit of a mystery.

Cheers Ant..

Have a look in SciTEC Help and make sure you are running Version 1.73 you can also get to the recorder using the ALT+F6 shortcut. Perhaps the addon features are seperate or can be individually switched on or off don't ask me how cause I have had a look and that is a bit of a mystery.

Cheers Ant..

What downloads from the autoitscript.com site (today) is AutoIt Version 3.2.2.0. The Help-about lists SciTE4AutoIt3

Version 1.71. I didn't see any options to alter the package...

jh

What downloads from the autoitscript.com site (today) is AutoIt Version 3.2.2.0. The Help-about lists SciTE4AutoIt3

Version 1.71. I didn't see any options to alter the package...

jh

Suggest you post it as a seperate Item and see what response you get cause I don't know why you do not have it in your Tools Menu

Cheers

Ant..

How hard can it be to try it out?

Two windows could pop up at the same time or you could click on another window at the same time as one you were waiting for appeared. So check with WinWait (as it will detect windows in the background).

:shocked:

Depends on the man..:(

jh

well, that is no surprise to any of us..:P

Happy scripting

SciTE color display can be changed in SciTE/Tools/SciTE Config shortcut Ctrl+1 sorry that I missed the question another discovery is that in this configuration application you can also select what tools will appear in SciTE/Tools. If SciTE Config does not appear in the SciTE Tools Menu then go to

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\ and run the program called sciteconfig.exe

Cheers

Ant..