MSN Live Control ID's info

If you couldn't find the ID's when you used AutoIt Window Info, then they aren't standard windows controls and as a result cannot be manipulated by control ID's.

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire

If you couldn't find the ID's when you used AutoIt Window Info, then they aren't standard windows controls and as a result cannot be manipulated by control ID's.

any other way I can make the program click on the correct spots other than MouseMove and click?

Sorry, I don't know of any easy way to do this, or difficult way for that matter. I was looking at the objects for MSN Messenger as well, but it doesn't appear that they have any good objects that dictate login and password. I suspect they do this to prevent malicous scripts from automatically logging in and spamming in addition to stealing user's accounts and passwords.

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire

Sorry, I don't know of any easy way to do this, or difficult way for that matter. I was looking at the objects for MSN Messenger as well, but it doesn't appear that they have any good objects that dictate login and password. I suspect they do this to prevent malicous scripts from automatically logging in and spamming in addition to stealing user's accounts and passwords.

I figured it out using Mouse move... but its sketchy...and bad programming....this is just pieces of my coding

CODE

$Email1 = 82

$Email2 = 99

$Pass1 = 125

$Pass2 = 143

WinMove("MSN Live Messenger", "", 0, 0, 575, 450,)

MouseClick("Left", 280, $EmailClick, 3, 500,)

sleep(100)

Send(GUICtrlRead($Email));inputs the users selected email

sleep(100)

MouseClick("Left", 280, $PassClick, 1, 500)

sleep(100)

Send($Pass);enters the password

sleep(100)

Send("{ENTER}");signs In

Elseif WinActive("Windows Live Messenger", "Error code: 8004882e") then ; Wrong coordinates so make new ones

$EmailClick = $Email2

$PassClick = $Pass2

Send("{ENTER}")

$Window = $Window + 1

• 2 weeks later...