New functions/autoit/scite issues...

_ListView_* is not a function, if you actually wrote it like that...

ListView()
is a function.

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

Yeah, that was the problem (Helge), however, now I'm getting more errors than ever, about variables being used before being defined... even when I pull code straight from that help file...

(Is there any other way to search a listview? The _GUICtrlListViewFindItem(?) isn't recognized, even with the proper include...)

Yeah, that was the problem (Helge), however, now I'm getting more errors than ever, about variables being used before being defined... even when I pull code straight from that help file...

(Is there any other way to search a listview? The _GUICtrlListViewFindItem(?) isn't recognized, even with the proper include...)

Post the code, and someone might help you define all your variables :shocked:

I don't think they're my variables... But yeah, I'll get the code, post all errors, etc...

Ok, so what I'm trying to do is remake one of my old programs, a task manager, but I'm running into some problems early... In the 'Windows' tab it lists all the open windows, but doesn't update. I want it to update every two seconds (using my adlib() function), but I don't want it to delete all of the entries and redraw them, that looks sloppy... I want it to use the window handle, and if it's new, add it, and if it's not, update the size/position, etc... can anyone figure this out for me? thanks...

(You may need that CPU include)

TTM_2.0.au3

CPU.au3

Edited by magician13134

erm, I dont see any variable problems, I've click every button there, where was the error?

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

I took that part out... it was just whenever I used any of the Aut3Lib functions (even with the proper includes)... I'm just having trouble getting the window listview to update correctly/at all...

It's probably because you tried to run the Auto3Lib installer without deleting all of the old Auto3Lib A3L*.* files first.
Auto3Lib: A library of over 1200 functions for AutoIt

Hmmm.... I'm still having issues... I took the code straight from the help file, and depending on how my computer felt, I got one of two sets of errors, they're both in comments... any ideas?

It appears that AutoIt can't find the Auto3Lib include files. You probably don't have them in the AutoIt Include directory. Edited by PaulIA
Auto3Lib: A library of over 1200 functions for AutoIt