Direct3D

cppman

Here is the updated version of my Direct3D plugin. It provides you functions for drawing sprites now :shocked:

Here is a list of the functions, and the parameters they take: (I prefixed all of the functions with A2D)

A2DCreateDevice($hWnd, $nWidth, $nHeight, $nFullscreen, $nFormat)
A2DReleaseDevice()

A2DCreateSprite($sImage, $surface_width, $surface_height, $transparent_color, $nFormat)
A2DReleaseSprite($nSpriteID)

A2DClear($nClearColor)
A2DBeginScene()
A2DEndScene()
A2DPresentScene()

A2DDrawPixel($x, $y, $color)
A2DDrawLine($x1, $y1, $x2, $y2, $color)
A2DDrawRectangle($x, $y, $width, $height, $color)
A2DDrawSprite($id, $x, $y, $width, $height)
A2DDrawSpriteEx($id, $src_x, $src_y, $src_w, $src_h, $dest_x, $dest_y, $dest_w, $dest_h)
oÝ÷ Ù8^~æjÚZ­©µêÜjvÞz+azº'zíçè®f­±×ªÞv)ÚÙÖ®Ý:,zÛayج¦V²^~ée±ÊÞzz+Â)Ý£Êj{¬zÞ¡ûayÊ'²Ö§¶Æ¥²^rV«yاkgZ»}7è
XC9aÓ~Ø1T,´DA
!ü¨¹ªÞlº·n­Âú+«m¢ëÊj{¬{Mú`Å9L1BÓjwb¶ë²Ø^r©º×«ßÛyö®×b²ZÉú+«H}©Þ®º+¡Ç.®·z'zíçîËb¢{"·¥·­º¹õ¢Ø^¯¬z+pYkzÛ«J+jr즸­z̨º»)®+^Ƭ²('yÖ§Ûajܨ¹Æ§¥«,¶ax
¶°JâµçîËb¢qè¥ëaÈ^,¢g©zex:0Zu«miÈfz{
Edited by chris95219

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, i think it has a problem with the Plug-in and the functions not declaring correctly:

>Running AU3Check (1.54.6.0)  from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\nick\D3D\Direct3D\Test.au3(15,15) : ERROR: InitDirect3D9(): undefined function.
InitDirect3D9()
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\nick\D3D\Direct3D\Test.au3(16,36) : ERROR: CreateDevice(): undefined function.
CreateDevice($hWnd, 1024, 768, $opt)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\nick\D3D\Direct3D\Test.au3(32,12) : ERROR: Clear(): undefined function.
    Clear($col)
    ~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\nick\D3D\Direct3D\Test.au3(33,13) : ERROR: BeginScene(): undefined function.
    BeginScene()
    ~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\nick\D3D\Direct3D\Test.au3(34,58) : ERROR: DrawRectangle(): undefined function.
    DrawRectangle($x, $y, 50, 50, random(0x000000, 0xFFFFFF))
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\nick\D3D\Direct3D\Test.au3(35,11) : ERROR: EndScene(): undefined function.
    EndScene()
    ~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\nick\D3D\Direct3D\Test.au3(36,10) : ERROR: Present(): undefined function.
    Present()
    ~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\nick\D3D\Direct3D\Test.au3(41,17) : ERROR: ReleaseDirect3D(): undefined function.
ReleaseDirect3D()
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\nick\D3D\Direct3D\Test.au3 - 8 error(s), 0 warning(s)
!>19:41:16 AU3Check ended.rc:2
>Running:(3.2.2.0):C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\nick\D3D\Direct3D\Test.au3"   
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\nick\D3D\Direct3D\Test.au3 (15) : ==> Unknown function name.: 
InitDirect3D9() 
^ ERROR

Hmm, i think it has a problem with the Plug-in and the functions not declaring correctly:

>Running AU3Check (1.54.6.0)  from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\nick\D3D\Direct3D\Test.au3(15,15) : ERROR: InitDirect3D9(): undefined function.
InitDirect3D9()
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\nick\D3D\Direct3D\Test.au3(16,36) : ERROR: CreateDevice(): undefined function.
CreateDevice($hWnd, 1024, 768, $opt)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\nick\D3D\Direct3D\Test.au3(32,12) : ERROR: Clear(): undefined function.
    Clear($col)
    ~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\nick\D3D\Direct3D\Test.au3(33,13) : ERROR: BeginScene(): undefined function.
    BeginScene()
    ~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\nick\D3D\Direct3D\Test.au3(34,58) : ERROR: DrawRectangle(): undefined function.
    DrawRectangle($x, $y, 50, 50, random(0x000000, 0xFFFFFF))
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\nick\D3D\Direct3D\Test.au3(35,11) : ERROR: EndScene(): undefined function.
    EndScene()
    ~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\nick\D3D\Direct3D\Test.au3(36,10) : ERROR: Present(): undefined function.
    Present()
    ~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\nick\D3D\Direct3D\Test.au3(41,17) : ERROR: ReleaseDirect3D(): undefined function.
ReleaseDirect3D()
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\nick\D3D\Direct3D\Test.au3 - 8 error(s), 0 warning(s)
!>19:41:16 AU3Check ended.rc:2
>Running:(3.2.2.0):C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\nick\D3D\Direct3D\Test.au3"   
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\nick\D3D\Direct3D\Test.au3 (15) : ==> Unknown function name.: 
InitDirect3D9() 
^ ERROR
Thats weird.. I get the same errors when I run au3check, but when I just run the script, or compile it, it runs perfectly fine. Have you tried running the script by itself? It shouldn't be the plugin code because I have it setup just as the example plugin shows you..

AU3_PLUGIN_FUNC g_AU3_Funcs[] = 
{
    {"InitDirect3D9", 0, 0},
    {"CreateDevice", 4, 4},
    {"ResetDevice", 4, 4},
    {"DrawPixel", 3, 3},
    {"DrawRectangle", 5, 5},
    {"CreateSprite", 2, 2},
    {"DrawSprite", 6, 6},
    {"Clear", 1, 1},
    {"BeginScene", 0, 0},
    {"EndScene", 0, 0},
    {"Present", 0, 0},
    {"ReleaseDirect3D", 0, 0}
};

and for each function I have declared like this(the first one.. as an example):

AU3_PLUGIN_DEFINE(InitDirect3D9)
{
    AU3_PLUGIN_VAR  *pResult;
    g_D3D = Direct3DCreate9(D3D_SDK_VERSION);
    pResult = AU3_AllocVar();
    if (g_D3D == NULL) {
        AU3_SetInt32(pResult, -1);
    }
    AU3_SetInt32(pResult, 0);
    return AU3_PLUGIN_OK;
}
Edited by chris95219

This is what I got when I tried to run:

A messagebox from windows saying:

"This application has failed to start because d3dx9_32.dll was not found."

I also get an Au3Check Error of "InitDirect3D9()

Error: Unknown Function Name.

So.. yeah.. where can I get this dll?

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

Thank you for your plugin chris95219, nice work m8 .. dig it :shocked:

for those that get the

"ERROR: InitDirect3D9(): undefined function." as well as other errors similar to undeclared functions while running the test.au3 ...

You could try adding/declaring in the script to hush those errors.

#compiler_plugin_funcs = InitDirect3D9
#compiler_plugin_funcs = CreateDevice
#compiler_plugin_funcs = Clear
#compiler_plugin_funcs = BeginScene
#compiler_plugin_funcs = DrawPixel
#compiler_plugin_funcs = DrawRectangle
#compiler_plugin_funcs = EndScene
#compiler_plugin_funcs = Present
#compiler_plugin_funcs = ReleaseDirect3DoÝ÷ Ø    l¢ÈhºWHmç%¢È§Ø^¦[ |!zx­ßÛx¬çpØ^«­¢+ÙA±Õ¥¹
±½Í ÅÕ½ÐíáÔ̹±°ÅÕ½Ðì¤

Cheers

Edited by smashly

wow this is awsome. Iv'e been playing around with DirectX 8 in VB 6 for a while but if I can do this in AutoIt, screw VB! Thank you soooo much! I can't wait until this is more functional.

Hallman

Edited by Hallman

wow this is awsome. Iv'e been playing around with DirectX 8 in VB 6 for a while but if I can do this in AutoIt, screw VB! Thank you soooo much!

Hallman

this is cool.. suprisinly uses less cpu usage than other plugins..

i also got an error, but fixed after i added d3dx9_32.dll to the script folder..

Don't bother, It's inside your monitor!------GUISetOnEvent should behave more like HotKeySet()

I had issues too. Here is a good clean version with both dlls, the closeplugin, and the compilerpluginfuncs

#compiler_plugin_funcs=InitDirect3D9, SetClearColor, CreateDevice, Clear, BeginScene, DrawRectangle, EndScene, Present, ReleaseDirect3D

Update first post with this.

Updated: Test.zip

Great Work, More functions please!

thanks

Edited by CyberZeroCool

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

I had issues too. Here is a good clean version with both dlls, the closeplugin, and the compilerpluginfuncs

Update first post with this.

Updated: Test.zip

Great Work, More functions please!

thanks

Nope, i still get the error in both examples.

Nope, i still get the error in both examples.

I still get an error when I run just the script, try to use Scite to edit the script and run it with beta from there using Alt+F5

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

question ... what are using to compile this plugin? I'm trying to learch C++ but I dont know a good compiler ... Thanks, Hallman

Visual C++

msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/downloads/

C++ is fun but Direct3D isn't quite the easiest library to use, lol.

As, for all of those errors.. I have no clue on how to fix it, or why it doesn't even work.

I'm working on adding some new functions right now :shocked:

Visual C++

As, for all of those errors.. I have no clue on how to fix it, or why it doesn't even work.

Thanks for the functions, I can't wait

I would say about the errors to:

• Using latest beta
  • Have both DLLs
  • Have compiler lines to ignore the unknown functions
Download test scripts

Visual C++

ok thanks!

Hallman