Obfuscator (discontinued)

Jos

• Developers

Development and Support for Obfuscator has ended per direct!

A new program will be supplied with the next SciTE4AutoIt3 installer called Au3Stripper which will contain the /StripOnly functionality   with some extra options to limit the size of the output scriptfile.

For clarity:

• This is not open for discussion.
  • The source will not be available to anybody to continue development.

It has been an interesting project in which I have spent much more time than ever anticipated, but it has been a learning experience.

Cheers

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I tested this on a number of files and it worked great!!! thx

however, I "tried" to make it error now while still in beta

Running:(3.2.3.2):C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\autoit3.exe "C:\Documents and Settings\ROBERT M\Desktop\Obfuscator\test2_Obfuscated.au3"

C:\Documents and Settings\ROBERT M\Desktop\Obfuscator\test2_Obfuscated.au3 (642) : ==> Unknown function name.:

If Not StringInStr(Execute(A2C255B1("BEB1ADAAA7AEBB")),A2C255B1("A9B7B0CDCCA1A9B7B0BAB1A9AD")) Then AdlibEnable(A2C255B1("A1AC9B9A8B9D9BB39B93918C87"), 500)

->23:52:56 AutoIT3.exe ended.rc:1

+>23:52:57 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished

>Exit code: 1 Time: 1.524

2.31 New:Dim $A53F05D2E43C33, $A2B4C461D5F20E52 = 0
2.31 Org:If Not StringInStr(@OSTYPE,"WIN32_WINDOWS") Then AdlibEnable("_ReduceMemory", 500) 
2.31 New:If Not StringInStr(Execute(A2C255B1("BEB1ADAAA7AEBB")),A2C255B1("A9B7B0CDCCA1A9B7B0BAB1A9AD")) Then AdlibEnable(A2C255B1("A1AC9B9A8B9D9BB39B93918C87"), 500)
2.31 Org:$gui = GuiCreate(.......

#include <GuiConstants.au3>

Dim $XS_n, $x = 0

If Not StringInStr(@OSTYPE,"WIN32_WINDOWS") Then AdlibEnable("_ReduceMemory", 500)

$gui = GuiCreate("MyGUI", 350, 42,-1, -1 , BitOR($WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS))
 XPStyle(1) 

$Pic_1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 10, 10, 340, 20)
GUICtrlSetBkColor($Pic_1,0xff0000) ;Red
$Label_2 = GuiCtrlCreateLabel("", 10, 10, 340, 20)
$Label_3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 10, 13, 5, 15, $SS_CENTER)
GUICtrlSetBkColor( -1, $GUI_BKCOLOR_TRANSPARENT )
 XPStyle(0) 

GuiSetState()
do

$msg = GuiGetMsg()
    if $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE then ExitLoop
    $pos = ControlGetPos($gui,"",$Label_2)
    if $pos[0] < 340 then
        GUICtrlSetPos($Label_2,$pos[0]+((360/100)*1),10)
        GUICtrlSetPos($Label_3, 10, 13, $pos[0]+((360/100)*1),15)
        GUICtrlSetData( $Label_3, int($pos[0]+((360/100)*1)) & "%")
    EndIf
    Sleep(20)
    if $x = 0 then
        if $pos[0] > 339.9 then
            MsgBox(0,"test","Done!")
            $x = 1
        EndIf
    EndIf
    $msg = GuiGetMsg()
    if $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE then Exit
until $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE

Func XpStyle($OnOff = 1)   
    If $OnOff And StringInStr(@OSTYPE, "WIN32_NT") Then
        $XS_n = DllCall("uxtheme.dll", "int", "GetThemeAppProperties")
        DllCall("uxtheme.dll", "none", "SetThemeAppProperties", "int", 0)
        Return 1
    ElseIf StringInStr(@OSTYPE, "WIN32_NT") And IsArray($XS_n) Then
        DllCall("uxtheme.dll", "none", "SetThemeAppProperties", "int", $XS_n[0])
        $XS_n = ""
        Return 1
    EndIf
    Return 0
EndFunc   ;==>XPStyle

Func _ReduceMemory()
    Local $ai_Return = DllCall("psapi.dll", 'int', 'EmptyWorkingSet', 'long', -1)
    If @error Then Return 1
    Return $ai_Return[0]
EndFunc   ;==>_ReduceMemory

the problem seems to be related to _ReduceMemory

Thanks for taking this on JdeB

8)

EDIT:

nopper... removed the underline"_"

and still got this error

>Running:(3.2.3.2):C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\autoit3.exe "C:\Documents and Settings\ROBERT M\Desktop\Obfuscator\test3_Obfuscated.au3"

C:\Documents and Settings\ROBERT M\Desktop\Obfuscator\test3_Obfuscated.au3 (642) : ==> Unknown function name.:

If Not StringInStr(Execute(A2C255B1("BEB1ADAAA7AEBB")),A2C255B1("A9B7B0CDCCA1A9B7B0BAB1A9AD")) Then AdlibEnable(A2C255B1("AC9B9A8B9D9BB39B93918C87"), 500)

->00:16:37 AutoIT3.exe ended.rc:1

+>00:16:38 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished

>Exit code: 1 Time: 1.933

8) Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

• Developers

I tested this on a number of files and it worked great!!! thx

however, I "tried" to make it error now while still in beta

2.31 New:Dim $A53F05D2E43C33, $A2B4C461D5F20E52 = 0
2.31 Org:If Not StringInStr(@OSTYPE,"WIN32_WINDOWS") Then AdlibEnable("_ReduceMemory", 500) 
2.31 New:If Not StringInStr(Execute(A2C255B1("BEB1ADAAA7AEBB")),A2C255B1("A9B7B0CDCCA1A9B7B0BAB1A9AD")) Then AdlibEnable(A2C255B1("A1AC9B9A8B9D9BB39B93918C87"), 500)
2.31 Org:$gui = GuiCreate(.......
All, thanks for the feedback.

@Val thanks for the testing ... I was pretty sure I had missed items like so appreciate the testing!

I have added adlibenable to check for a Func name in the first string parameter.

Obfuscator is now checking in these for Func names in the listed Parameter:

call 1

hotkeyset 2

guiregistermsg 2

adlibenable 1

Pls try the new version 0.0.0.21 attached to the first post to see if that solves it for you ..

Enjoy

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Hi, cool Tool.

I become this Error.

-> ### Obfuscation Warning: Found Eval() statement which could lead to problems running your obfuscated script.
-> ### current Func:_ArrayCreate
E:\Programme\AutoIt3\include\Array.au3(101,1) Warning for line:$av_Array[$i_Index] = Eval("v_" & String($i_Index))

• Developers

Hi, cool Tool.

I become this Error.

-> ### Obfuscation Warning: Found Eval() statement which could lead to problems running your obfuscated script.
-> ### current Func:_ArrayCreate
E:\Programme\AutoIt3\include\Array.au3(101,1) Warning for line:$av_Array[$i_Index] = Eval("v_" & String($i_Index))
Yes, which tells you that Obfuscator has detected the use of Eval() and warns you about the possible problem with the obfuscated source.

It is up to you to determine if this is an true issue or not ...

Looking at the code I think it is and this source cannot be obfuscated since you work with Eval()...

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Yes, which tells you that Obfuscator has detected the use of Eval() and warns you about the possible problem with the obfuscated source.

It is up to you to determine if this is an true issue or not ...

Looking at the code I think it is and this source cannot be obfuscated since you work with Eval()...

Yes,

but I use...

If $CmdLine[1] = "yes" Then _1()

If $CmdLine[2] = "beep" Then _2()

and

For $i = 1 To $WinPath_array[0]

Not Eval() directly

• Developers

Yes,

but I use...

If $CmdLine[1] = "yes" Then _1()

If $CmdLine[2] = "beep" Then _2()

and

For $i = 1 To $WinPath_array[0]

Not Eval() directly

See it now... this is only an issue when you use :_ArrayCreate() .... so nothing to worry about for you unless you really use _ArrayCreate().

This UDF is part of the Array.Au3 and this warning will show when you have #Include<array.au3> in your source .

:shocked:

Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

See it now... this is only an issue when you use :_ArrayCreate() .... so nothing to worry about for you unless you really use _ArrayCreate().

This UDF is part of the Array.Au3 and this warning will show when you have #Include<array.au3> in your source .

Ok

Thanks

I get problems with the GUISetOnEvent and GUICtrlSetOnEvent.

; Just some comments!!!!!!
; more comments!        ;
; and even more!!!      ;
Global $some_var = 0
Global $var1,$var2
Global $some_var2 = $some_var + 1
Dim $some_array[2]
Global $another_var = "MyGUI"
Global $s_var
Global $openedfile
Global $file
Global $file_1
Global $file_2
Global Const $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE = -3
$var1 = 1
$var2 = 2
$file_1 = "test_1"
$file_2 = "test_2"
;$CmdLine

Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1)

FileInstall("test_file3.au3", "test_file1.au3")
$openedfile = FileOpen("test_file1.au3", 0)
HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "Test_Func")

GuiCreate("MyGUI", 326, 132,-1, -1)

$Label_1 = GuiCtrlCreateLabel("Label1", 10, 20, 50, 20)

$Input_2 = GuiCtrlCreateInput("Input2", 30, 70, 70, 20)

$Button_3 = GuiCtrlCreateButton("Button3", 150, 50, 70, 30)
GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "Test_Func")
GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "Quit")
GuiSetState()

While 1

;$msg = GuiGetMsg()
    ;
    ;Select
    ;   Case $msg = -3
    ;       ExitLoop
    ;   Case Else
    ;       ;;;
    ;EndSelect
    Sleep(10)
WEnd

$some_var = 2

Test_Func($var1)

Exit

Func Quit()
    Exit
EndFunc

; just a fake function
Func Test_Func($s_var)
    Local $test_var = "I am Done!"
    Local $test_var3 = "Done"
    Local $test_var4 = "Gone"

;$test_var2 = StringRegExpReplace($test_var, $test_var3, $test_var4)

StringRegExpReplace($test_var, $test_var3, $test_var4)

MsgBox(4096, "Test", $test_var & " " & $s_var & @CRLF & @TempDir)
EndFuncoÝ÷ Ú;¬µ©b¶Ù^¦º ­©«ÞºÇ¶^²Ô"¶¡zr(mû¬q«^Ü"¶aÈ­¶êç²)í¡«­¢+Ù±½°ÀÌØíÐÄÄÔÐäÍÐÈÈÜÄÀÐÄôÀ)±½°ÀÌØíÌÀÌàÔØÅÕÄÔØÔ°ÀÌØíÑÌÌÑÅÑÈäÑ)±½°ÀÌØí
ÐÐÌÜÑÌäÌÜÅôÀÌØíÐÄÄÔÐäÍÐÈÈÜÄÀÐĬÄ)¥´ÀÌØíÉÑàÈÀÌäÌÄÍÑ
lÉt)±½°ÀÌØíÕÈÐÉÌÐàÌÄÔÅôÑÌÄÕÄ ÅÕ½ÐíÌàÝå    ÜÅÕ½Ðì¤)±½°ÀÌØíÐØÀÕÄÔÐÉÈÙ)±½°ÀÌØíÔÜÄÀÈÄØÁÑÈØÔä)±½°ÀÌØíÌÕØÈÐÑÉÔÜÔä)±½°ÀÌØíÈØØÀÔÕÉÅÄàÔÈ)±½°ÀÌØíÉÄàÈÌÄÌÉÌÀÍÉ)±½°
½¹ÍÐÀÌØíÕØÌÔÐàÉÐÔÅÉô´Ì(ÀÌØíÌÀÌàÔØÅÕÄÔØÔôÄ(ÀÌØíÑÌÌÑÅÑÈäÑôÈ(ÀÌØíÈØØÀÔÕÉÅÄàÔÈôÑÌÄÕÄ ÅÕ½ÐìáåááÅ
ÅÕ½Ðì¤(ÀÌØíÉÄàÈÌÄÌÉÌÀÍÉôÑÌÄÕÄ ÅÕ½ÐìáåááÅ
ÅÕ½Ðì¤)=ÁСÑÌÄÕÄ ÅÕ½Ðíå ÝÄäÁ    ààåäÀáÌäÄååÅÕ½Ð줰Ĥ)¥±%¹Íѱ° ÅÕ½ÐíÑÍÑ}¥±Ì¹ÔÌÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíÑÍÑ}¥±Ä¹ÔÌÅÕ½Ðì¤(ÀÌØíÔÜÄÀÈÄØÁÑÈØÔäô¥±=Á¸¡ÑÌÄÕÄ ÅÕ½ÐìáåááÄäàäÜäÈå    
Àåá  
ÅÕ½Ð줰À¤)!½Ñ-åMСÑÌÄÕÄ ÅÕ½ÐìàÕ           àÌÅÕ½Ð줰ÅÕ½ÐíÔÙÐÈÈÈÌÑÔÄÌàÅÕ½Ðì¤)Õ¥
ÉÑ¡ÑÌÄÕÄ ÅÕ½ÐíÌàÝå ÜÅÕ½Ð줰ÌÈØ°ÄÌÈ°´Ä°´Ä¤(ÀÌØíÔÈÔØÌÄàÅÄÜÌÔÐôÕ¥
Ñɱ
ÉÑ1°¡ÑÌÄÕÄ ÅÕ½ÐíÈåååäÉ
ÅÕ½Ð줰ÄÀ°ÈÀ°ÔÀ°ÈÀ¤(ÀÌØíÌÀØÀÈÔÑÍÐÔÑÌÔôÕ¥
Ñɱ
ÉÑ%¹ÁÕСÑÌÄÕÄ ÅÕ½ÐíÜäÀááá
ÅÕ½Ð줰ÌÀ°ÜÀ°ÜÀ°ÈÀ¤(ÀÌØíÌØÐÔÉÔàÈÐÈÀÈÌôÕ¥
Ñɱ
ÉÑ    ÕÑѽ¸¡ÑÌÄÕÄ ÅÕ½Ðí   áááäÄäÁ
ÅÕ½Ð줰ÄÔÀ°ÔÀ°ÜÀ°ÌÀ¤)U%
ÑɱMÑ=¹Ù¹Ð ´Ä°ÑÌÄÕÄ ÅÕ½ÐíåááÅàáäÀåÅÕ½Ð줤)U%MÑ=¹Ù¹Ð ÀÌØíÕØÌÔÐàÉÐÔÅÉ°ÑÌÄÕÄ ÅÕ½ÐíáäÜáÅÕ½Ð줤)Õ¥MÑMÑÑ ¤)]¡¥±Ä)M±À ÄÀ¤)]¹(ÀÌØíÐÄÄÔÐäÍÐÈÈÜÄÀÐÄôÈ)ÔÙÐÈÈÈÌÑÔÄÌà ÀÌØíÌÀÌàÔØÅÕÄÔØÔ¤)á¥Ð)Õ¹ÌÜÌÌØÐÌÀÐÈÉÌä ¤)á¥Ð)¹Õ¹)Õ¹ÔÙÐÈÈÈÌÑÔÄÌà ÀÌØíÐØÀÕÄÔÐÉÈÙ¤)1½°ÀÌØíÉÑÈàÜÅÐôÑÌÄÕÄ ÅÕ½ÐíÝåäÍ   äÄäÀå  ÅÕ½Ðì¤)1½°ÀÌØíÄÈØÈàÐÈÔáÈàÄÀôÑÌÄÕÄ ÅÕ½Ðí äÄäÀåÅÕ½Ðì¤)1½°ÀÌØíÌÜÔÑÉÔÌÀÄÌÐäôÑÌÄÕÄ ÅÕ½ÐíääÄäÀåÅÕ½Ðì¤)MÑÉ¥¹IáÁIÁ± ÀÌØíÉÑÈàÜÅаÀÌØíÄÈØÈàÐÈÔáÈàÄÀ°ÀÌØíÌÜÔÑÉÔÌÀÄÌÐä¤)5Í  ½à ÐÀäØ°ÑÌÄÕÄ ÅÕ½ÐíåááÅÕ½Ð줰ÀÌØíÉÑÈàÜÅеÀìÑÌÄÕÄ ÅÕ½ÐíÅÕ½Ð줵ÀìÀÌØíÐØÀÕÄÔÐÉÈÙµÀìáÕÑ¡ÑÌÄÕÄ ÅÕ½Ðí      
ÉàÅÕ½Ð줤µÀìáÕÑ¡ÑÌÄÕÄ ÅÕ½Ðí   åäÌá    äÜáÅÕ½Ð줤¤)¹Õ¹()Õ¹ÉÈÈÕÄ ÀÌØíÉÈÈÕĤ)1½°ÀÌØíÉÈÈÕÈ)½ÈÀÌØíàôÄѼMÑÉ¥¹1¸ ÀÌØíÉÈÈÕĤÍÑÀÈ(ÀÌØíÉÈÈÕȵÀìô
¡È¡  ¥Ña=H¡¡MÑÉ¥¹5¥ ÀÌØíÉÈÈÕÄ°ÀÌØíà°È¤¤°ÈÔĤ¤)9áÐ)IÑÕɸÀÌØíÉÈÈÕÈ)¹Õ¹)Õ¹ÉÔÔÕÄ ÀÌØíÉÔÔÕĤ)1½°ÀÌØíÉÔÔÕÈ)½ÈÀÌØíàôÄѼMÑÉ¥¹1¸ ÀÌØíÉÔÔÕĤÍÑÀÈ(ÀÌØíÉÔÔÕȵÀìô
¡È¡  ¥Ña=H¡¡MÑÉ¥¹5¥ ÀÌØíÉÔÔÕÄ°ÀÌØíà°È¤¤°ÈÔȤ¤)9áÐ)IÑÕɸÀÌØíÉÔÔÕÈ)¹Õ¹)Õ¹ÑÌÄÕÄ ÀÌØíÑÌÄÕĤ)1½°ÀÌØíÑÌÄÕÄÈ)½ÈÀÌØíàôÄѼMÑÉ¥¹1¸ ÀÌØíÑÌÄÕĤÍÑÀÈ(ÀÌØíÑÌÄÕÄȵÀìô
¡È¡  ¥Ña=H¡¡MÑÉ¥¹5¥ ÀÌØíÑÌÄÕÄ°ÀÌØíà°È¤¤°ÈÔФ¤)9áÐ)IÑÕɸÀÌØíÑÌÄÕÄÈ)¹Õ¹)Õ¹ÉÈÔÕÄ ÀÌØíÉÈÔÕĤ)1½°ÀÌØíÉÈÔÕÈ)½ÈÀÌØíàôÄѼMÑÉ¥¹1¸ ÀÌØíÉÈÔÕĤÍÑÀÈ(ÀÌØíÉÈÔÕȵÀìô
¡È¡  ¥Ña=H¡¡MÑÉ¥¹5¥ ÀÌØíÉÈÔÕÄ°ÀÌØíà°È¤¤°ÈÔФ¤)9áÐ)IÑÕɸÀÌØíÉÈÔÕÈ)¹Õ¹)Õ¹ÉÈÔÈÕÄ ÀÌØíÉÈÔÈÕĤ)1½°ÀÌØíÉÈÔÈÕÈ)½ÈÀÌØíàôÄѼMÑÉ¥¹1¸ ÀÌØíÉÈÔÈÕĤÍÑÀÈ(ÀÌØíÉÈÔÈÕȵÀìô
¡È¡  ¥Ña=H¡¡MÑÉ¥¹5¥ ÀÌØíÉÈÔÈÕÄ°ÀÌØíà°È¤¤°ÄÔФ¤)9áÐ)IÑÕɸÀÌØíÉÈÔÈÕÈ)¹Õ¹)Õ¹ÉÈÔÔÉÄ ÀÌØíÉÈÔÔÉĤ)1½°ÀÌØíÉÈÔÔÉÈ)½ÈÀÌØíàôÄѼMÑÉ¥¹1¸ ÀÌØíÉÈÔÔÉĤÍÑÀÈ(ÀÌØíÉÈÔÔÉȵÀìô
¡È¡  ¥Ña=H¡¡MÑÉ¥¹5¥ ÀÌØíÉÈÔÔÉÄ°ÀÌØíà°È¤¤°ÈÐФ¤)9áÐ)IÑÕɸÀÌØíÉÈÔÔÉÈ)¹Õ¹)Õ¹ÉÈÔÔÔÉÄ ÀÌØíÉÈÔÔÔÉĤ)1½°ÀÌØíÉÈÔÔÔÉÈ)½ÈÀÌØíàôÄѼMÑÉ¥¹1¸ ÀÌØíÉÈÔÔÔÉĤÍÑÀÈ(ÀÌØíÉÈÔÔÔÉȵÀìô
¡È¡  ¥Ña=H¡¡MÑÉ¥¹5¥ ÀÌØíÉÈÔÔÔÉÄ°ÀÌØíà°È¤¤°ÌÔФ¤)9áÐ)IÑÕɸÀÌØíÉÈÔÔÔÉÈ)¹Õ¹

errors about the unk function name when setting the events.

That worked Great!!

tried a few more and they worked too!!

so, I tried with Autoit 1-2-3 ( a large script ) and only found 1 error

>Running:(3.2.3.2):C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\autoit3.exe "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Examples\Autoit-123\autoit-123-demo20_Obfuscated.au3"

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Examples\Autoit-123\autoit-123-demo20_Obfuscated.au3 (747) : ==> Unknown function name.:

GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, A1C93873("BF8B8A91B78AA1969B928E"))

->08:51:31 AutoIT3.exe ended.rc:1

+>08:51:33 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished

>Exit code: 1 Time: 6.447

4.06 Org:GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "AutoIt_help") 
4.06 New:GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, A1C93873("BF8B8A91B78AA1969B928E"))

; and

4.11 Org:GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "AutoIt_help") 
4.11 New:GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, A1C93873("BF8B8A91B78AA1969B928E"))

Script is too large to display...

Thanks again!

8)

NEWHeader1.png

• Developers

That worked Great!!

tried a few more and they worked too!!

so, I tried with Autoit 1-2-3 ( a large script ) and only found 1 error

4.06 Org:GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "AutoIt_help") 
4.06 New:GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, A1C93873("BF8B8A91B78AA1969B928E"))

; and

4.11 Org:GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "AutoIt_help") 
4.11 New:GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, A1C93873("BF8B8A91B78AA1969B928E"))

Script is too large to display...

Thanks again!

8)

Did you use the latest posted version which is supposed to have a fix for GUICtrlSetOnEvent() ?

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Did you use the latest posted version which is supposed to have a fix for GUICtrlSetOnEvent() ?

Yepper...

0.00 AutoIt3 Source Obfuscator v0.0.0.23 Copyright © Jos van der Zande April 8, 2007

I was thinking... Maybe because it has the word "Autoit" in the function name ???

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

JdeB thanks for you hard work, this obfuscator is great. The problem seems to be dealing with arrays.

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\harddisklist_Obfuscated.au3" /autoit3dir "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3" /UserParams

+>12:13:13 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.1.7.6

>Running AU3Check (1.54.6.0) params: from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3

+>12:13:13 AU3Check ended.rc:0

>Running:(3.2.2.0):C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\harddisklist_Obfuscated.au3"

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\harddisklist_Obfuscated.au3 (3) : ==> Subscript used with non-Array variable.:

For $A1C52273D23122A28 = 1 To $A487D314115BB[0]

For $A1C52273D23122A28 = 1 To $A487D314115BB^ ERROR

+>12:13:14 AutoIT3.exe ended.rc:0

+>12:13:15 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished

>Exit code: 0 Time: 1.759

Local $Output

$ret = _GetHardDiskLetter()
For $x = 1 To $ret[0]
    $Output &= '[' & $x & '] = ' & $ret[$x] & @CRLF
Next
MsgBox(0, 'Drive List', $Output)

Exit

Func _GetHardDiskLetter()
    Local $wbemFlagReturnImmediately = 0x10
    Local $wbemFlagForwardOnly = 0x20
    Local $sName
    Local $colItems = ""
    Local $strComputer = "localhost"
    Dim $sDrive[1]

$objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:\\" & $strComputer & "\root\CIMV2")
    $colItems = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM Win32_DiskDrive", "WQL", _
                                          $wbemFlagReturnImmediately + $wbemFlagForwardOnly)
    If IsObj($colItems) then
        For $objItem In $colItems
            If $objItem.InterfaceType <> 'usb' Then
                $sName = StringReplace($objItem.DeviceID, '\', '\\')
                $objPartition = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("ASSOCIATORS OF {Win32_DiskDrive.DeviceID=""" & $sName & """} WHERE AssocClass = Win32_DiskDriveToDiskPartition", "WQL", _
                                          $wbemFlagReturnImmediately + $wbemFlagForwardOnly)
                If IsObj($objPartition) Then
                    For $objPart In $objPartition
                        $objLogicalDisk = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("ASSOCIATORS OF {Win32_DiskPartition.DeviceID=""" & $objPart.DeviceID & _
                                          """} WHERE AssocClass = Win32_LogicalDiskToPartition", "WQL", $wbemFlagReturnImmediately + $wbemFlagForwardOnly)
                        If IsObj($objLogicalDisk) Then
                            For $objDisk in $objLogicalDisk
                                ReDim $sDrive[UBound($sDrive) + 1]
                                $sDrive[UBound($sDrive) - 1] = $objDisk.Name
                            Next
                        EndIf   
                    Next                                    
                EndIf
            EndIf
        Next
        $sDrive[0] = UBound($sDrive) - 1
        If $sDrive[0] = 0 Then $sDrive = ''
    Else
        Msgbox(0,"WMI Output","No WMI Objects Found for class: " & "Win32_DiskDrive" )
    Endif
    Return($sDrive)
EndFunc
oÝ÷ Ù«­¢+Ù1½°ÀÌØíÔÌÌÔÄàÅÌÜÔÅ(ÀÌØíÐàÝÌÄÐÄÄÕ ôÄÐÈÔÑÌàÈÐÐÕÕ ¤)½ÈÀÌØíÅÔÈÈÜÍÈÌÄÈÉÈàôÄQ¼ÀÌØíÐàÝÌÄÐÄÄÕ       lÁt(ÀÌØíÔÌÌÔÄàÅÌÜÔŵÀìôÅÐäÕÈ ÅÕ½ÐíÔÅÕ½Ð줵ÀìÀÌØíÅÔÈÈÜÍÈÌÄÈÉÈàµÀìÅÐäÕÈ ÅÕ½ÐíÍÍÅÕ½Ð줵ÀìÀÌØíÐàÝÌÄÐÄÄÕ       lÀÌØíÅÔÈÈÜÍÈÌÄÈÉÈátµÀìáÕÑ¡ÅÐäÕÈ ÅÕ½Ðí     
ÉàÅÕ½Ð줤)9áÐ)5Í    ½à À°ÅÐäÕÈ ÅÕ½Ðí  áäÜààå    ÈäÜááÅÕ½Ð줰ÀÌØíÔÌÌÔÄàÅÌÜÔŤ)á¥Ð)Õ¹ÄÐÈÔÑÌàÈÐÐÕÕ ¤)1½°ÀÌØíÄÀÈÄÜÄàÅÄØÉØôÁàÄÀ)1½°ÀÌØíÔÈØÑäÄÄÐÈÑØÌôÁàÈÀ)1½°ÀÌØíÑÉÍÉÌØÕÕÈÜ)1½°ÀÌØíÄÜÈääÄÔÐÈØÄÐÅôÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì)1½°ÀÌØíÌÈÌÐÄÔÔÄÐÉÄÐÌÈôÅÐäÕÈ ÅÕ½ÐìäÈäÄååäÈäØäÄááÅÕ½Ðì¤)¥´ÀÌØíÌØÈÔÀÌåÉÌÝlÅt(ÀÌØíÐÔÍÈÑÌØØÄÕô=©Ð¡ÅÐäÕÈ ÅÕ½ÐìàääÜäÀäÌäääÌááÑÉÈÅÕ½Ð줵ÀìÀÌØíÌÈÌÐÄÔÔÄÐÉÄÐÌȵÀìÅÐäÕÈ ÅÕ½ÐíÈáäÄäÄáÉ ÝÍá
ÅÕ½Ð줤(ÀÌØíÄÜÈääÄÔÐÈØÄÐÅôÀÌØíÐÔÍÈÑÌØØÄÕ¹áEÕÉä¡ÅÐäÕÈ ÅÕ½Ðí       É          Ñá
ÅÍääÜäÁ

Å  äÜáäÕ  áäÜààåÅÕ½Ð줰ÅÐäÕÈ ÅÕ½ÐíåÈÅÕ½Ð줰|(ÀÌØíÄÀÈÄÜÄàÅÄØÉجÀÌØíÔÈØÑäÄÄÐÈÑØ̤)%%Í=¨ ÀÌØíÄÜÈääÄÔÐÈØÄÐŤѡ¸)½ÈÀÌØíÔØÌÅÌÐÄÐÄàÑÌÈ%¸ÀÌØíÄÜÈääÄÔÐÈØÄÐÅ)%ÀÌØíÔØÌÅÌÐÄÐÄàÑÌȹ%¹ÑÉQåÁ±ÐìÐìÅÐäÕÈ ÅÕ½ÐìááåÅÕ½Ðì¤Q¡¸(ÀÌØíÑÉÍÉÌØÕÕÈÜôMÑÉ¥¹IÁ± ÀÌØíÔØÌÅÌÐÄÐÄàÑÌȹ٥%°ÅÐäÕÈ ÅÕ½ÐíÈÅÕ½Ð줰ÅÐäÕÈ ÅÕ½ÐíÉÈÅÕ½Ð줤(ÀÌØíÈÌÕÌÌÌÐÐàÉÕôÀÌØíÐÔÍÈÑÌØØÄÕ¹áEÕÉä¡ÅÐäÕÈ ÅÕ½Ðí  Å  Ý  Å
ÅáàÕääÜäÁ

Å  äÜáäÕ  áäÜààå    Á  åààäÜåå  Ý  Í
ÅÕ½Ð줵ÀìÀÌØíÑÉÍÉÌØÕÕÈܵÀìÅÐäÕÈ ÅÕ½Ðí
àÍåÙ        
            ááäÄå  äÈåááÍääÜäÁ

Å  äÜáäÕ  áäÜààå    äÅ    äÜáäÕåááäÜáäÜäÄäÀÅÕ½Ð줰ÅÐäÕÈ ÅÕ½ÐíåÈÅÕ½Ð줰|(ÀÌØíÄÀÈÄÜÄàÅÄØÉجÀÌØíÔÈØÑäÄÄÐÈÑØ̤)%%Í=¨ ÀÌØíÈÌÕÌÌÌÐÐàÉÕ¤Q¡¸)½ÈÀÌØíÄäàÐäÌÐÐàÕÍÔ%¸ÀÌØíÈÌÕÌÌÌÐÐàÉÕ(ÀÌØíÑÌÀÄÈÈØÄØÌÀÕÕôÀÌØíÐÔÍÈÑÌØØÄÕ¹áEÕÉä¡ÅÐäÕÈ ÅÕ½Ðí    Å  Ý  Å
ÅáàÕääÜäÁ

Å  äÜáäÕåááäÜáäÜäÄäÁÁ    åààäÜåå  Ý  Í
ÅÕ½Ð줵ÀìÀÌØíÄäàÐäÌÐÐàÕÍÔ¹Ù¥%µÀì|)ÅÐäÕÈ ÅÕ½Ðí
àÍåÙ        
            ááäÄå  äÈåááÍääÜäÁ

ÅÈäÄäääÜååäÉ    äÜáäÕäÅåááäÜáäÜäÄäÀÅÕ½Ð줰ÅÐäÕÈ ÅÕ½ÐíåÈÅÕ½Ð줰ÀÌØíÄÀÈÄÜÄàÅÄØÉجÀÌØíÔÈØÑäÄÄÐÈÑØ̤)%%Í=¨ ÀÌØíÑÌÀÄÈÈØÄØÌÀÕÕ¤Q¡¸)½ÈÀÌØíÌÜÔØÈÜÀÄÔØÌÉÔÄ¥¸ÀÌØíÑÌÀÄÈÈØÄØÌÀÕÕ)I¥´ÀÌØíÌØÈÔÀÌåÉÌÝmU    ½Õ¹ ÀÌØíÌØÈÔÀÌåÉÌܤ¬Åt(ÀÌØíÌØÈÔÀÌåÉÌÝmU   ½Õ¹ ÀÌØíÌØÈÔÀÌåÉÌܤ´ÅtôÀÌØíÌÜÔØÈÜÀÄÔØÌÉÔĹ9µ)9áÐ)¹%)9áÐ)¹%)¹%)9áÐ(ÀÌØíÌØÈÔÀÌåÉÌÝlÁtôU ½Õ¹ ÀÌØíÌØÈÔÀÌåÉÌܤ´Ä)%ÀÌØíÌØÈÔÀÌåÉÌÝlÁtôÀQ¡¸ÀÌØíÌØÈÔÀÌåÉÌÜôÌäìÌäì)±Í)5ͽà À±ÅÐäÕÈ ÅÕ½ÐíåÍÝÄáááááÅÕ½Ð줱ÅÐäÕÈ ÅÕ½ÐíÀäÅåÍÝÄåäÐååááàäÄáäÀåäàäÄá
åäÈåááÑÅÕ½Ð줵ÀìÅÐäÕÈ ÅÕ½ÐíääÜäÁ

Å  äÜáäÕ  áäÜààåÅÕ½Ð줤)¹¥)IÑÕɸ ÀÌØíÌØÈÔÀÌåÉÌܤ)¹Õ¹()Õ¹ÉÈÈÕÄ ÀÌØíÉÈÈÕĤ)1½°ÀÌØíÉÈÈÕÈ)½ÈÀÌØíàôÄѼMÑÉ¥¹1¸ ÀÌØíÉÈÈÕĤÍÑÀÈ(ÀÌØíÉÈÈÕȵÀìô
¡È¡  ¥Ña=H¡¡MÑÉ¥¹5¥ ÀÌØíÉÈÈÕÄ°ÀÌØíà°È¤¤°ÈÔĤ¤)9áÐ)IÑÕɸÀÌØíÉÈÈÕÈ)¹Õ¹)Õ¹ÉÔÔÕÄ ÀÌØíÉÔÔÕĤ)1½°ÀÌØíÉÔÔÕÈ)½ÈÀÌØíàôÄѼMÑÉ¥¹1¸ ÀÌØíÉÔÔÕĤÍÑÀÈ(ÀÌØíÉÔÔÕȵÀìô
¡È¡  ¥Ña=H¡¡MÑÉ¥¹5¥ ÀÌØíÉÔÔÕÄ°ÀÌØíà°È¤¤°ÈÔȤ¤)9áÐ)IÑÕɸÀÌØíÉÔÔÕÈ)¹Õ¹)Õ¹ÅÐäÕÈ ÀÌØíÅÐäÕȤ)1½°ÀÌØíÅÐäÕÈÈ)½ÈÀÌØíàôÄѼMÑÉ¥¹1¸ ÀÌØíÅÐäÕȤÍÑÀÈ(ÀÌØíÅÐäÕÈȵÀìô
¡È¡  ¥Ña=H¡¡MÑÉ¥¹5¥ ÀÌØíÅÐäÕÈ°ÀÌØíà°È¤¤°ÈÔФ¤)9áÐ)IÑÕɸÀÌØíÅÐäÕÈÈ)¹Õ¹)Õ¹ÉÈÔÕÄ ÀÌØíÉÈÔÕĤ)1½°ÀÌØíÉÈÔÕÈ)½ÈÀÌØíàôÄѼMÑÉ¥¹1¸ ÀÌØíÉÈÔÕĤÍÑÀÈ(ÀÌØíÉÈÔÕȵÀìô
¡È¡  ¥Ña=H¡¡MÑÉ¥¹5¥ ÀÌØíÉÈÔÕÄ°ÀÌØíà°È¤¤°ÈÔФ¤)9áÐ)IÑÕɸÀÌØíÉÈÔÕÈ)¹Õ¹)Õ¹ÉÈÔÈÕÄ ÀÌØíÉÈÔÈÕĤ)1½°ÀÌØíÉÈÔÈÕÈ)½ÈÀÌØíàôÄѼMÑÉ¥¹1¸ ÀÌØíÉÈÔÈÕĤÍÑÀÈ(ÀÌØíÉÈÔÈÕȵÀìô
¡È¡  ¥Ña=H¡¡MÑÉ¥¹5¥ ÀÌØíÉÈÔÈÕÄ°ÀÌØíà°È¤¤°ÄÔФ¤)9áÐ)IÑÕɸÀÌØíÉÈÔÈÕÈ)¹Õ¹)Õ¹ÉÈÔÔÉÄ ÀÌØíÉÈÔÔÉĤ)1½°ÀÌØíÉÈÔÔÉÈ)½ÈÀÌØíàôÄѼMÑÉ¥¹1¸ ÀÌØíÉÈÔÔÉĤÍÑÀÈ(ÀÌØíÉÈÔÔÉȵÀìô
¡È¡  ¥Ña=H¡¡MÑÉ¥¹5¥ ÀÌØíÉÈÔÔÉÄ°ÀÌØíà°È¤¤°ÈÐФ¤)9áÐ)IÑÕɸÀÌØíÉÈÔÔÉÈ)¹Õ¹)Õ¹ÉÈÔÔÔÉÄ ÀÌØíÉÈÔÔÔÉĤ)1½°ÀÌØíÉÈÔÔÔÉÈ)½ÈÀÌØíàôÄѼMÑÉ¥¹1¸ ÀÌØíÉÈÔÔÔÉĤÍÑÀÈ(ÀÌØíÉÈÔÔÔÉȵÀìô
¡È¡  ¥Ña=H¡¡MÑÉ¥¹5¥ ÀÌØíÉÈÔÔÔÉÄ°ÀÌØíà°È¤¤°ÌÔФ¤)9áÐ)IÑÕɸÀÌØíÉÈÔÔÔÉÈ)¹Õ¹(
AutoIt Scripts:NetPrinter - Network Printer UtilityRobocopyGUI - GUI interface for M$ robocopy command line

• Developers

JdeB thanks for you hard work, this obfuscator is great. The problem seems to be dealing with arrays.

Your problem comes from the issue that Strings were not converted correctly when it contains "" or '' which made your Query go wrong.

Should be fix in v0.0.0.25

Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Your problem comes from the issue that Strings were not converted correctly when it contains "" or '' which made your Query go wrong.

Should be fix in v0.0.0.25

:(

The latest is looking good :shocked:

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Hi,

first of all! Great! And great idea to include it in Scite!

There is a problem with äüö in e.g. names of buttons.

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times