Obfuscator (discontinued)

Jos

• Developers

Hi,

yes it getting done ...

Just another thought :">

It will help a little bit to get it more messy to convert int like this:

This is too risky business to first determine they are Int and also not screwing Up the sign (+-).

Maybe some day but not in scope at this time.

:shocked:

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Hi,

and anonther one.

You can make an UnTidy script.

... and then run it throught Tidy again to reverse it ?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Hi, i use FileInstall in my Script

FileInstall("D:\Data\test.exe", @WindowsDir & "\2012\test.exe")

The File copy correct to WindowsDir & "\2012\test.exe

But the Program can not find and run test.exe

Run($SA18172829F33840, Execute($SA42622F4C1910B14) & $SA4EC4111D8A33, Execute($SA1F93D11D24F31))

Error: Unable to execute the external program.
Edited by Thunder-man

Hi again,

This is too risky business to first determine they are Int and also not screwing Up the sign (+-).

Maybe some day but not in scope at this time.

Sure, I understand. That's the way I think. :-) Always thinking about the best solution first and then think about whether it is possible to implement it. Otherwise I refuse solutions out of technical doubts a bit too early.

... and then run it throught Tidy again to reverse it ?

:(

Of course not. That will reverse 90 %, but there is still something messy stuff left. :-)

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

• Developers

Hi, i use FileInstall in my Script

FileInstall("D:\Data\test.exe", @WindowsDir & "\2012\test.exe")

The File copy correct to WindowsDir & "\2012\test.exe

But the Program can not find and run test.exe

Need more than this to be able to understand the issue.

When the file is copied to @WindowsDir & "\2012\test.exe" then this statement is not the problem.

I can only help you when you supply a testscript that makes it possible for me to replicate your problem.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Need more than this to be able to understand the issue.

When the file is copied to @WindowsDir & "\2012\test.exe" then this statement is not the problem.

I can only help you when you supply a testscript that makes it possible for me to replicate your problem.

Oh, the Script run with Software, which you do not have.

inside the Script:

Run('test.exe /no /beep /no', @WindowsDir & "\2012\", @SW_SHOW)

I have no idea what this piece of code is supposed to do and it doesn't run as is ... but have doubts that you need the Execute here anyways as the code looks pretty strait forward.

If you want to know then start a separate thread in support to see if people can help you to get rid of the execute.

Hi JdeB, you can find this portion of code in DaleHohm's IE.UDF in Func _IEPropertyGet(ByRef $o_object, $s_property).

So there's no work around for Execute or it can be done? Thanks.

Edited by Blackstar

• Developers

Oh, the Script run with Software, which you do not have.

inside the Script:

Run('test.exe /no /beep /no', @WindowsDir & "\2012\", @SW_SHOW)

The line I see here is wrong anyway and i expect that the regular script also doesn't run.

should be something like:

Run(@WindowsDir & '\2012\test.exe /no /beep /no', "", @SW_SHOW) or just

Run(@WindowsDir & '\2012\test.exe /no /beep /no')

Anyways... as said, I can only really help when you have a demo script that shows the problem.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

The line I see here is wrong anyway and i expect that the regular script also doesn't run.

should be something like:

Run(@WindowsDir & '\2012\test.exe /no /beep /no', "", @SW_SHOW) or just

Run(@WindowsDir & '\2012\test.exe /no /beep /no')

Anyways... as said, I can only really help when you have a demo script that shows the problem.

THX i will Test that.

Other Problem.

I have a MsgBox ...

MsgBox(0, 'SubLayer Info', '[ ' & $read_Input_LayerN & ' ]' & @CR & @CR & "RO = " & $Sub_RO_NAME & "     RW = " & $Sub_RW_NAME)

This is not indicated correct

original:

[ Test]

RO = 16

RW = 17

Script:

[ Test ]

RO = 16%rÒ

• Developers

I have a MsgBox ...

MsgBox(0, 'SubLayer Info', '[ ' & $read_Input_LayerN & ' ]' & @CR & @CR & "RO = " & $Sub_RO_NAME & "     RW = " & $Sub_RW_NAME)

original:

[ Test]

RO = 16

RW = 17

Script:

[ Test ]

RO = 16%rÒ

I am not going to look at any example that doesn't Run and doesn't show the problem... the is not the Support forum thread.

If you want to demonstrate a problem, the posted script will have to Run and show the problem, I am not going to put time in trying to make it run and fail as described.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

So there's no work around for Execute or it can be done? Thanks.

You tell me how that ever could be done ..

Take this simple example and run it.. then Obfuscate it and run it again.

$a=1
$v=Execute("$a+1")  ; $v is set to 2
ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug $v = ' & $v & @crlf & '>Error code: ' & @error & @crlf) ;### Debug Console

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

By me don´t work.

-> ### Obfuscation Warning: Found Execute() statement which could lead to problems running your obfuscated script.
-> ### current Func:Main Script
c:\dokumente und einstellungen\merod\lokale einstellungen\temp\test-26.au3(2,1) Warning for line:$v=Execute("$a+")   
+> Obfuscator v0.0.0.31 finished and created:c:\dokumente und einstellungen\merod\lokale einstellungen\temp\test-26_Obfuscated.au3

Global Const $SA5E657558321616=A62E214E285D393("24612B"),$SA4538B4C5053135C=A62E214E285D393("4040204465627567202476203D20"),$SA392B4C4C5CA5B5B=A62E214E285D393("4063726C66"),$SA1D163B2312B1B4=A62E214E285D393("3E4572726F7220636F64653A20")
Global Const $SA04F414A1B48341E=A62E214E285D393("4063726C66")
$A151F4C172F85846=1
$A3E35E5D242B1D3A=Execute($SA5E657558321616)  
ConsoleWrite($SA4538B4C5053135C & $A3E35E5D242B1D3A & Execute($SA392B4C4C5CA5B5B) & $SA1D163B2312B1B4 & @error & Execute($SA04F414A1B48341E)) 

func A62E214E285D393($A62E214E285D393)
Local $A62E214E285D3932
For $x = 1 to StringLen($A62E214E285D393) step 2
$A62E214E285D3932 &= Chr(Dec(StringMid($A62E214E285D393,$x,2)))
Next
Return $A62E214E285D3932
endfunc

+>19:11:34 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.2.2.0):E:\Programme\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\MerOd\Lokale Einstellungen\Temp\test-26_Obfuscated.au3" 
@@ Debug $v = 
>Error code: 0
+>19:11:34 AutoIT3.exe ended.rc:0
+>19:11:35 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished
>Exit code: 0   Time: 1.415

• Developers

By me don´t work.

Neither for me ... and never will work .....

Let me give a general piece of advice for everybody that want to use Obfuscator:

If you do not understand why this will not work than do not use any Obfuscated script when a single warning is given by Obfuscator.

Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

THX i will Test that.

Other Problem.

I have a MsgBox ...

original:

[ Test]

RO = 16

RW = 17

Script:

[ Test ]

RO = 16%rÒ

Problem found and fixed... Update posted in the first post of this thread.

v0.0.0.33:Fixed issue characters that have a Hex values below 16 like TAB. (tnx Thunder-man)

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Yes, this is New and clearly :shocked:

-############################################################################################
-#### Obfuscator Found 1 warning(s)!!!!  This means your script could not run properly. ####
-############################################################################################

• Developers

Yes, this is New and clearly :shocked:

-#### Obfuscator Found 1 warning(s)!!!!  This means your script could not run properly. ####
Can it be made any clearer that this ? :(

When integrated in AutoItWrapper it will even Show a Gui were you need to say YES to continue ....

Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Uploaded a new version of Obfuscator which now also obfuscates values.

This will be the last feature before inclusion into SciTE which I am planning to release in a couple of days when no major issues are found.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Should this work with

Local $User = _StringEncrypt(0, "ENCRYPTEDSTRING1", "PASSPHRASE", "1")
Local $Domain = _StringEncrypt(0, "ENCRYPTEDSTRING2", "PASSPHRASE", "1")
Local $Password = _StringEncrypt(0, "ENCRYPTEDSTRING3", "PASSPHRASE", "1")

RunAsSet($User, $Domain, $Password)
RunWait("Example.exe")
RunAsSet()

?

Because it seems not to with a software installation script I've had to create. Script worked prior to obfuscation, so probably I've just missed the vital steps to get it to work, or I've missed the vital clues to tell me it won't work and I'm an idiot... B-)

Probably the latter.

*QuickEdit* This runasset is being called by an OnAutoItStart() function, in case that matters...?

Edited by nikink

Aha, yup. Thanks to JdeB helpful debugging hints from PM, it's a case of Obfuscation not working nicely with OnAutoItStart(). I guess this stands to reason as the function name after obfuscation is no longer the required "OnAutoItStart".

Bugger.

Can anyone think of a way around this?