shade-variation in PiselChecksum

Hay Guys, Ive been looking all over with no luck. Does PixelChecksum have a shade-variation parameter like PixelSearch ?? If it doesnt has anyone made a Userfunction that might accomplish the same thing?

Thanks in Advance :shocked:

Edited by ofLight

There is always a butthead in the crowd, no matter how hard one tries to keep them out.......Volly

Hay Guys, Ive been looking all over with no luck. Does PixelChecksum have a shade-variation parameter like PixelSearch ?? If it doesnt has anyone made a Userfunction that might accomplish the same thing?

Thanks in Advance :shocked:

No

PixelChecksum doesn't have a shade-variation parameter like PixelSearch because it's pointless.

Tell us EXACTLY what you want.

PixelChecksum calculate checksum from given rectangle area - so what shades?!?

I am trying to recognize a character and in some cases a complete word in a Purely graphical environment.

I use Pixelsearch to find the Initial Color pixel within a given shade-variation. I then need to do a Pixelchecksum on that Initial pixel, the Problem is that all of the Pixels will not be Exactly the same color, but they WILL be within a given Shade-variation.

If anyone can point me to some info on setting the Variations myself that would be great, I just don't understand how to manipulate the decimal or Hex value of a pixel's color. Unless I can find out how to do that, the only way I can See to do it

would be to write a function to use Pixelsearch on all the pixels within a given rectangle area.

There is always a butthead in the crowd, no matter how hard one tries to keep them out.......Volly

Well it took a little while to find, but if anyone is Interested the solution I am Useing is a hybrid of a Script created by Kohr

and Smoke_N http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...c=36013&hl=

Its basicly useing Pixelsearch to create and Test a checksum instead of Pixelchecksum. By useing Pixelsearch I can Specify a Shade-Vareiation which is required if the Pixels are not at full Opacity and there background is constantly Changing, or if the Program you are looking in is doublebuffering the image.