Finding a registry key name?

I'm attempting to pre-install Office 2003 on our OEM systems. After preinstalling it, Microsoft expects the OEM to modify a batch file and run it to do some cleanup. This includes resetting the installation source directory to a local drive. (Since the software was probably installed from a network share)

Microsoft expects me to edit the "OEM11.bat" file, after manually running regedit to find a key name under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Registration. The key will be called something like "{10110409-600-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}" Then I must look at a value in another key with the same key name in a different section of the registry.

Is there a way I can find the name of a key using AutoIt2? Looking at the RegRead, RegWrite, RegDelete functions, it appears they only allow you to access registry values, not keys.

Aaron

It's been a while since I've used v2, but I believe that you may specify "" (two double quotes) for the value parameter to obtain the key name.

You may also try using Sysinternal's RegMon, or TianWei's RegShot to help spot the keys in question.

I belive that no further development plans are slated for AutoIt v2, so I'd also recommend checking into AutoIt v3. I find Version 3 a lot easier to code, as well as more powerful.

Anyway, I hope this helps!