Changing volume

I was wondering if anyone has come accross a way to change the volume of a sound playing with sound.au3 and not changing the wave volume in the computer? Having it instead change the volume at which the player is playing the file at???

[u]Scripts and UDF's[/u]WMMedia - UDF full of functions to Control Media Output.

yea i have tried this script b4 but the only one of the mixers that work is the waveout one and that is changing the system wave volume. it works great for that and im using it now ... but i wanted to see if there was a way around that

[u]Scripts and UDF's[/u]WMMedia - UDF full of functions to Control Media Output.

yea i have tried this script b4 but the only one of the mixers that work is the waveout one and that is changing the system wave volume. it works great for that and im using it now ... but i wanted to see if there was a way around that

Same question here 3 days ago. http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=43835 Same reply. That's not what I'm looking for. Please send a note if you get any answers.