Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dethredic

Warcraft 3 Ghoul Bot

38 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Ohh ya, this is also how I found out about Autoit, through this guy and this program.

Ill let the guy now anything you say.

For Warcraft players who might use this it has about a 40-50 win %

Edit:

Here is a like to a video tut (I made) on setting this up.

http://files.filefront.com//;7247336;/

Also here are the instructions, they go with the movie.

1. Open up Warcraft III in windowed mode. To do this right click the shortcut and put -windowed at the end of the target field. Make sure you put a space after the last " then -windowed.

2. Go to "Options" and then "Gameplay". Put a checkmark next to "Disable Mouse Scroll" then click "Ok"

3. Start a custom game on any map. Echo Isle for example. Make sure your undead and leave the computer.

4. After game starts. Put formation on, Creep camps off, and Ally Color Mode where you are Blue and they are Red in the gameworld and minimap.

5. Then open the Ghoul BoT and click on the Auto Config BoT tab.

6. Choose the option Step 1 from the dropdown menu and leave the map alone. Then click Start Setup.

7. After that is over quit the game and start another game with no computer this time and you as undead. Choose Step 2 this time.

8. After that is over this step will take a while. Start the game on Echo Isle and Choose Step 3. You must start a new game. Click Start Setup then do the same thing for the rest of the map. Starting a new game on each map then selecting the name of the map and keeping the step on Step 3.

9. After your done with that long step logon to Battle.net and enter a chat channel. Choose Step 4 and click Start Setup.

10. After your done with that step CONGRATULATIONS you have Configured the Ghoul BoT

Ghoul_BoT.au3

Edited by Dethredic

"Its not about the 30 inch 1080p display, or the SLI 8800 ultras, or the DDR3 memory. It's about when you turn on your PC, does it return the favor?"Math is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that is not why we do it

Some more information? How do I set up the bot?

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

Crashes when I click the help menu button. I cant exit the program after i click Start. What does RT mean?? What does Solo mean?? Most of all, what does this thing do?

Edited by Toady

www.itoady.com

A* (A-star) Searching Algorithm - A.I. Artificial Intelligence bot path finding

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

We need a little bit more info... I know that you did not made this but could you provide support at least ?

8k line of code, that's alot !

Click Start BoT after you have setup Warcraft III in the correct settings

What are the correct settings?

Edited by J0ker

Ok, first this will not make sense for people who have not played Warcraft 3.

RT = random team - play with random people

Solo = play by yourself

Note you must thumbs down the maps that are not included in the bot.

I will attach the installer (installs help file etc. soon. I just need to get it from the guy again.)

"Its not about the 30 inch 1080p display, or the SLI 8800 ultras, or the DDR3 memory. It's about when you turn on your PC, does it return the favor?"Math is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that is not why we do it

lolz, i think you know how to use this au3 ~~ Just explain:

- which resolution?

- windowed or not?

- why help and exit doesn't work?

- where do I have to be ingame? in the game? in the chat?

- what the hell does it?!

Just some more infos! You posted a script with no informations about it. A few hours later you post something everyone knows ... And no we have to wait again for a long time -.-

grrrr... whoever made this, Im really mad at you. Don't steal other peoples codes. Especially mine. That is Spectre v 1.237.06.1 for Warcraft 3. Steal another one, I'll find where you live, get on a plane, and be at your house in one day to personally smack you to the ground right under your door frame.

grrrr... whoever made this, Im really mad at you. Don't steal other peoples codes. Especially mine. That is Spectre v 1.237.06.1 for Warcraft 3. Steal another one, I'll find where you live, get on a plane, and be at your house in one day to personally smack you to the ground right under your door frame.

You are saying this person copied you?

That sure is what it sounds like...

@Dethredic: Do you have the installer?

I am having a problem with my attachments.

Installer will be attached when it is fixed

wtf, there are a lot of 1-click-hosting pages. Just upload the installer on rapidshare.com

This is exactly what I am saying. If you are anywhere NEAR this person, slap em upside the head hard. :shocked::(:P

#14 ·  Posted (edited)

Ok, Installer can be found here

http://rapidshare.com/files/25352526/Ghoul..._v1.03.exe.html

I agree that it is not the most user friendly or easy to figure out, as it was not designed to be mass distributed.

Please let me know if you are still confused

Edited by Dethredic

#15 ·  Posted (edited)

Ok, Installer can be found here

http://rapidshare.com/files/25352526/Ghoul..._v1.03.exe.html

I agree that it is not the most user friendly or easy to figure out, as it was not designed to be mass distributed.

Please let me know if you are still confused

Thanks!

I must be dumb, I cannot configure War3 to launch in windowed mode! I tried -window/windowed and a program that let me run any exe in windowed mode and nothing works!

Edited by J0ker

#16 ·  Posted (edited)

Yep, i think they removed the window-mode from WC3 :shocked:

//edit: I tried it again and it works in window-mode. I think you need Wc3 TFT to start it with -windowed

//edit2: Damn :\ I think the Bot needs english shortcuts, or?

Edited by Sn0opy

#17 ·  Posted (edited)

Thanks!

I must be dumb, I cannot configure War3 to launch in windowed mode! I tried -window/windowed and a program that let me run any exe in windowed mode and nothing works!

Have you tried this (google)

To run the game in a window, go to the shortcut's properties and add "-window" to the commandline. It should look something like this:

"C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\War3.exe" -window

Of course the directory could be different, just leave that as it is, only add the "-window" part.

Note that this may not work on Reign of Chaos, you might need Frozen Throne (the expansion) for it to work.

Edited by Paulie

Gives me a bunch of syntax errors.

This will only work for TFT.

You have to "thumbs down" the maps that are not part of the bot.

If you still need help setting it up this should help: http://www.angelfire.com/ex2/buddyfavors/bot.htm

Those instructions are for an older non auto configurable version. They might help if you still can't get it up and running.

Anyone tested this yet?