Multi colored Edit control

I'd like to know if it's possible to create a multiline styled Edit control. One with multiple colors in the same line. Something like any text editor with language code support (like UltraEdit working with AutoIT, for example). I'm thinking of making a program that needs this kind of stuff but it doesn't seem possible with the current development of the GUI.

Any thougths?

I'd like to know if it's possible to create a multiline styled Edit control. One with multiple colors in the same line. Something like any text editor with language code support (like UltraEdit working with AutoIT, for example). I'm thinking of making a program that needs this kind of stuff but it doesn't seem possible with the current development of the GUI.

Any thougths?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are thinking about a RichText Format control?

For now, isn't possible...:ph34r:

A Related question

• 1 year later...

Any thougths?

It's only possible to take for example WORDPAD and with same dirty tricks with WinSetTitle, MoveControl to make it to your own.

Johannes LorenzBensheim, Germanyjlorenz1@web.de[post="12602"]Highlightning AutoIt Syntax in Notepad++ - Just copy in your Profile/application data/notepad++[/post]