AutoIT Video Tutorials

BrettF

Hi,

Over the week I have started to make a series of video tutorials, based on the ones found in the help file, and some of my own.

The start page is here (See edit) and it contains only one fully functional tutorial, "Hello World".

Comments, suggestions welcome :shocked:

Thanks,

EDIT: Moving Hosting. 789mb.com- Relatively new. Video will be down till i get everything back up again. :( 110mb is crap lately. .fla videos are well, not allowed. youtube is processing my video. That was my original idea anyway. :P

Edited by bert

The video page doesn't load for me, when I click to watch the popup.. just a white screen.

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

The video page doesn't load for me, when I click to watch the popup.. just a white screen.

:| it dosnt? Um..... We'll it should, everythings there (I'll just check). Just let it load the movie. Otherwise I don't know.

EDIT: We'll everythings there. Box-9 (The 110mb server I'm on is having a few problems....)

Edited by bert

:| it dosnt? Um..... We'll it should, everythings there (I'll just check). Just let it load the movie. Otherwise I don't know.

EDIT: We'll everythings there. Box-9 (The 110mb server I'm on is having a few problems....)

It's really slow.. and I haven't been able to see it in FF, IE works sometimes.. :shocked:

Firefox worked eventually :shocked:

Haven't tried it in IE.

But i got half-way through the first one and it froze in the middle so i didn't bother :(

Ok. I'll re-upload everything and see how it goes.

Okay, it loaded this time, but it stopped playing at Step 1 and wouldn't let me go any farther. Is it still uploading or something?

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

Okay, it loaded this time, but it stopped playing at Step 1 and wouldn't let me go any farther. Is it still uploading or something?

Ok. Everythings back up, and it seemed to work for me. Tell me how it goes :shocked:

Works for me!

Ok. Not sure what happened there. My web hosting is on Box 9 and it's been having some problems lately. But it's fixed so alls well that ends well :shocked:

You are a lame user, hiding file extensions.

The video plays until you try to rename the script, then it stops loading.

Horrible video quality.

When you get a free video screen capture that has better video quality than that, tell me. Otherwise don't complain. What file extensions did I hide exactly? Rename what script? You've lost me....