PHP-GTK + AutoIt?

Hey,

Im bussy with an administration system @ php gtk..

I was wondering if it is possible to work with php-gtk in autoit.

So my question is: Can i use an include function to use php-gtk in autoit?

Greetings :shocked:.

If you can use GTK+ in VBScript then you should be able to use it in Autoit. Although Autoit has a lot of GUI functions already so this is a bad idea from the get go. It will cause more pain then its worth in my opinion. It would have to be through DLL calls most likely. What exactly are you trying to do btw?

For GUI Dev in Autoit, look into Koda. If you have the autoit version of scite installed then with a au3 file loaded press ALT+m. My sig has a link to scite.

Edited by mikeytown2

I mean php gtk eh.. with php functions to adminstrate mysql etc, and login.(http://gtk.php.net/..)

Is there something like a include functio to include gtk files or something,

Because i want to use php-gtk functions AND autoit to make an administration tool(like order hosting packs and domains etc....).

So is there some function to import/include these files?

Thanks,

Sorry for my bad english ><.

AutoIt is very similar to VB Script, if you can find example code of PHP-GTK in VB then you should be able to use PHP-GTK in autoit. But like i said in my previous post, this is a GUI thing and autoit has its own gui functions PHP-GTK FAQ. If you must write this in autoit i would recommend porting your current code to autoit and using autoit's gui functions (MySQL in Autoit). Someone on the autoit forum a year ago has this same thought about the GUI. Post

If you want to use some autoit functions in your current program them i would recommend looking at the ActiveX/COM Help and Support (AutoItX) forum for using the dll in PHP-GTK. The autoit dll is located here most likely on your computer

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\AutoItX

Good Luck.