One for the Devs maybe... Crash

I had an autoit script crash this morning on one machine but is fine on 2 others.

The crash is not a line from my script unless its from an include somewhere (but I don't think so), but it looks like it is part of the main autoit code the autoitversion is 3.2.2.0

See attached screen shot.

I ran the exe again on the box and it ran fine

I suppose really the question is, is this an internal crash from AutoIT?

Edited by ChrisL

Sometimes autoit will remember the last line executed in your program. Just run some other script and then run your script. It should refresh the code

F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]

That code is from the _GuiCtrlEditGetRect() Function loacted in the GuiEdit.au3 Include file.

Looking at the error message for some reason the $top variable is malformed. Are you using another language on that machine? Other than that I don't know why that would have caused that problem.

Mike

I would run memtest on the offending machine. Just to be sure..:shocked:

PS: Especially if it is hard to replicate the error.