Can autoit do strange things?

Hello,

I have made i nice program for a disco for people from 12 to 15 years old.

Now do all members have a nice card whit barcode on it so you can scan them and you can print the file etc whit many things.

Now last friday when i was not there the computer was doing things i did not programmed.

Can autoit do things i not programmed?

There is no virus scan or spyware scan so that could be the problem but now does everyone say i dammaged the computer and i did not...

At thuseday i was there so copy my last version onto the pc so the can use it on friday

Can it do strange things?

I little problem, hard to find and fix

I have heard that the program does not how it needs to be but it was a stratup problem..

The computer did noting the say

When it does nothing the start it up and again it does nothing the have tried it 5 times but can not run windows..

When you start you pc you get a black screen whit mouse and then it does nothing more...

Check your code for bugs. Just cause a script dosnt throw an error that dosn't mean that your code dosn't work out how you want it. I don't know if you ever read Eragon/Eldest but when he gives that blessing that turns out to be a curse because he phrased somthing a little wrong? ya.

Edit: 2 posts while I was writing that. wow. Ummm, ya you got a virus mate! Or somone magnet attacked you...

Edited by fear1313

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

Can you be more specific? what kinds of strange things? could be anything from a programming bug to a virus... May we could help more if you post your code.

EDIT: wow... 3 posts encompassing everything i was going to say got posted in the time it took me to type mine...

Edited by Gcommer

When my program start it encrypt the members database ( ini file) when it closes it encrypt

When it srash it does not encrypt so i made something the program sees it and does not decrypt

The program does not see any member when it was scanned. After startingup it again it works fine

Then the pc did noting the can not use the mouse etc.. it crash and the strat it up again.

5 time still doing noting

that all i know

I already say you need a virus scan but the say when you do not go on the internet and you do not have an virus scan you don't get spyware and virus..

i am sure there is some at the pc

How to explain them

The argument that the gave to me was i never have a virus scan and vener have a virus.. that is because you are behind an router and the pc is not behind a router..

Edited by Erik.

Yes it is, when the pc start the program starts did it for noobs that do not know how to start it

i did not program strange things...like close this and this etc.. i do not close any program whit autoit

Edited by Erik.

You want to see my program code? i can post it now if you want? i made it on my own pc

but i don't want that people use it when i do not know:P

i am sure it is not my program but i let you take a look so you can post there i snothing strange into it so i am sure...

Edited by Erik.

This is interesting:

$shutdown = MsgBox(4,"Uitschakelen","Wilt u de computer uitschakelen?")
            If $shutdown = 6 Then
                Shutdown(9)
            Else
                Exit
            EndIf

You do have a Shutdown(9) in there, which will cause the computer to Shut Down and Power Down. You also have some MouseClicks in there.

For starters, I'd comment out the Shutdown command, and see what happens.

[font="Fixedsys"][list][*]All of my AutoIt Example Scripts[*]http://saneasylum.com[/list][/font]

Hi,

i know i use the mouse and shutdown but thats not the problem why the pc not starts again...

it does noting and as you can see there is nothing into my script that says the will crash and do not startup agian.. is it?

Hi,i have told him you have a virus or spyware but he do not want to beleave me..

Now i know it is not my program but the pc...

We have there an router and behind the router we ware plugged in but he say when you enable the firewall on your router and you do not have any virus scan firewall or spyware scan you never get an virus or spyware..

at his home he has the same and he never has spyware he says but i am sure there is some..

How to explain it to him?

The all say i dammaged the pc.

i will call him

Thanks allot

Sure does sound like the Blaster Worm, doesn't it? It wasn't all that long ago that my PC had a security hole and I got attacked by more viruses than I could count. I haven't had Blaster myself, but I've had my share of crap that could not be removed without hours of manual file deletes in safe mode, restarts, redeleting, rebooting again, folder deletion, and tons of manual registry key deletions. VIRUS PROGRAMMERS are the biggest form of lowlife, imo.

Pink Floyd - The Wall

People who think that they are behind an impenetrable fortress just because they have a router witha firewall amaze me. I have a friend who has a router and wont run antivirus for the same reason. She has to use system restore sometimes twice a month. I proved it to her by remotely connecting to her PC and running a portscan without her firewall saying a word...Hard to believe I know, and most might say Im lying, but its the truth.

Pink Floyd - The Wall

How to explain it to him?

Send him the link I posted above. He should be able to figure it out for himself.

Also, send him this Blaster Worm fixer from symantec:

http://www.symantec.com/content/en/us/glob...ps/FixBlast.exe

After running that he HAS to patch his system:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/...n/MS03-026.mspx

And after that, make him go to Windows Update, and update everything.

And after that, make him turn on Automatic Updates.

Edited by lod3n

[font="Fixedsys"][list][*]All of my AutoIt Example Scripts[*]http://saneasylum.com[/list][/font]