Please hep

Just another M$ bug... :shocked:

@microsoft

Could you put something together which includes a verb or two to tell us what you want?

Or is this a game where we have to guess by asking as few questions as possible? Yes, that must be it.

OK

First question-

Do you speak English?

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

@microsoft

Could you put something together which includes a verb or two to tell us what you want?

Or is this a game where we have to guess by asking as few questions as possible? Yes, that must be it.

OK

First question-

Do you speak English?

Why are you quoting my post? Edited by MHz

Why are you quoting my post?

Sorry Mhz I didn't mean to do that, I meant to reply to the first post.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

• Developers

In the new version of AutoIT- DOWNLOAD LINK

Once installed, goto tools --> GUIZBuilder or press Alt + G.

Nah... not really.

It is part of SciTE4AutoIt3 not the AutoIt3 installer :shocked:

See link in my sig.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)